Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply Member RPG Forum - Join a Separate RP Here!!!!
Title: Love and hate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:05 am
sure go ahead.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:20 pm
Pink Lady wakes up, stretchs, dresses and slowly walks down the hall of the magnificient palace in Crystal Tokyo. She smiles as sun light flows freely through the curtain drawn windows. Her princess crown shines as she thinks.

'One more year...then Mama and Papa will let me rule on my own. They might have some input, yes, but the decisions will rest on my shoulders...'

Upon looking up, she sighed happily.

DrusiliaXiloscient

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:37 am
(( ooc! For now, I shall play some of the big+ important characters... until someone wants them.))
((OOC: note that the eternal thing... that's the form their manga selves were in in the last part of the manga)

Neo queen Serenity was afraid.She was terrified that her daughter would die. Why was this so...?Well, She had heard that two villains were coming to force their law on this planet... and they would cause total bloodlust and carnage.

Dark forces were coming, encircling this planet again, hoping to extinguish its light for good this time. She fisted her hands, feeling horrible.It was not fair.It was simply unfair. She had lost much of her sailor power since becoming a queen."My queen, do not worry. I am sure that being eternal sailor moon was not your only form."

"Are you sure, Rei?" The queen asked.Her hands shook with nervousness, fear and horror.She had been having dreams of a horrible future. "Yes... my queen." Sailor eternal Mars said.

"I am not so sure about that Rei... We also have to worry about Sailor War. What if she is pretending to be good?" Neo queen Serenity asked, not taking any chances. she was not going to be as foolish as she had been when she was young. No way... This was an important issue.

Sailor Eternal Mars said, "We must believe in the old adage... milady. Love and Justice. We must never forget those two words."Neo Queen serenity looked pensive and wistful. "Yes... Love and justice... they were my motto. They were the words that formed the basis of what we... the sailor team, fought for."

Sailor Eternal Mars nods and says, "Milady, I have to go now." Neo Queen Serenity nodded and waved a hand in dismissal. Sailor Eternal Mars left.

Unbeknowst to her, eyes watched. Cold red eyes... the eyes of chaos.The eyes laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:42 pm
Pink Lady saw an open window and ran to it. She breathed in the clean, fresh air for a moment or two before heading off to the throne room, where she hoped to find her mother, Neo-Queen Serenity. She could only hear her small heeled shoes on the soft marble tile as she walked down the hall towards a set of stairs. Picking up her dress, she quickly decended.

DrusiliaXiloscient

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:20 am
(( ok, I can accept that.))

Neo Queen Serenity looked out sadly at the world she had saved so many times.This time, she might not be able to save it. Tears leaked out of her eyes and dripped down her cheeks.

"Why give me the authority to rule over earth when my sailor soldier power is gone, why?" she asked, looking at the sky."My queen, don't despair.I am certain that the power of the crystal will bring forth a miracle."

Sailor Eternal Mercury said as she was gaurding the queen." What miracle? I sensed their powers. They are far more powerful than us..." Serenity spoke in an oddly bitter voice.

Sailor Eternal Mercury could not help it. She slapped the queen. Neo queen Serenity held her cheek."Ami-chan." She reverted to calling her that affectionate nickname... "Why?" She asked, looking shocked.

" Stop it. Being like this won't solve anything! please stop this! Be determined and have faith, like you used to..." Sailor Eternal Mercury pleaded.

The queen sighed. " I...I will try." Sailor Eternal Mercury sighed and hugged her friend. "We won't lose. I swear it." Neo Queen serenity said as she burst into tears.

"Yes, we can't lose." Sailor Eternal Venus said, as she stepped into the room that the queen and Eternal Mercury were.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:01 am
After she reached the bottom of the spiral staircase, she briskfully walked the rest of the way to the throne room. When she got there, a guard opened the door and bowed as the young princess walked into the room. Bowing, she greeted everyone in the room.

"Konnichi wa, Mama. Konnichi wa, Ami-Sama. Konnichi wa, Mina-Sama."

DrusiliaXiloscient

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:56 am
"Konnichiwa, my pink lady. Are you ready to bear all the duties, tribulations and all powers of your future Role?" Neo Queen serenity asked.

She was pleased to see Pink lady looking so beautiful.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:04 pm
"I...I think so, Mama. Will I need my own Court, too?"

She smiled at the older, wiser senshi that she grew up with.

DrusiliaXiloscient

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:58 am
"Yes, of course... you will. Your future gaurds are currently training. ould you like to train with them as well?" Neo Queen serenity asked.

As much as she was worried for her daughter, she realised that pink lady had to have her own life...

Just then, Endymion walks in calmly, but looks pale.

Neo Queen Serenity asks him what has happened.

"The two new villains have struck again. They killed fifty civilians!" He said angrily.

"What? No...That can't be!" Neo Queen serenity says in shock.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:51 pm
"Papa!"

Pink Lady runs over and helps her father steady himself, enough to walk to his throne to sit down.

"I think their training might be cut quite short! Unless you and your court want to take this one, Mama."

DrusiliaXiloscient

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:39 pm
" It may be that we might all have to unite... not only us, but you and your team as well..." Neo Queen Serenity said solemnly.

"My Queen, you can't!" Ami yelled. "Yeah, you can't!"Minako said."Yeah, You can't!" Rei said. "You must not fight." Mako to also said.

The queen fisted her hands.She knew that mars and jupiter would also be like this.

"But I must... Augh!" she suddenly gets blasted across the room by an extremely powerful and ominous attack.

"Heh... is that your queen? she is pathetic..." a voice entered the room from the shadows.

"Who dares!?" Makoto yelled.

" Usagi... my Queen!" Minako yells.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:24 pm
Pink Lady looks angerly at the person who used an attack on her mother.

"What do you want!?"

She balls up her fists and is ready to take a defensive pose, if needed.

DrusiliaXiloscient

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:18 am
"Me? You ask for my name? Well, kid... fight for it!" A male voice, filled with venom said coldly.

"Damn you! Do not hurt the princess!" Makoto yells.

"Don't speak, you whelp!" The owner of the voice said coldly and Makoto screamed as a mirror emerged from her body and a human hand grabbed it from the shadows. "Ah, good, now you are silent. With the chaos mirror of storms, I can begin to rule over all of you..."

Makoto was silent. she felt nothing, she was... she was stripped of all her emotions, good or bad.

"I don't care..." she whispered as he laughed. She was slumped on the ground, looking dazed.

"What did you do to her?" Rei yells.

Ami rushed over to Makoto and scans her with her computer.

Minako says, "You will pay for that!"

Neo Queen Serenity stood up and was looking shocked.

"What did you do to Mako-chan?" she cried out in horror as she saw Makoto's apathetic gaze.

(( note that the inners are in their sailor form( eternal forms)))  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:22 pm
Pink Lady gasped as he took out makoto's mirror of emotions, hopes and dreams. She grabbed her pink moon compact and held it tightly.

"You will pay for that!"
"Pink Moon Crystal Power! Make Up!"

Within moments, Super ChibiMoon stood where the princess once was. She took a defensive pose and was ready to strike.

DrusiliaXiloscient

Member RPG Forum - Join a Separate RP Here!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games