They both should suffer and die!
View Results

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:06 pm
Balewarrior
You guys are just jealous because Sora doesn't have a crush on you... stare
lmfao rofl Such a pity.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:44 pm
i despise Kiari cuz im a Sora fangirl! x3 and the fact that she annoys me.....she's so wimpy! and she gets in the way...>_> i dont mind Namine.....  

Dobutsu Nushi

Pellysya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:03 am
Kairi's pretty much the whole reason Sora went on his quest - to look for her.

Namine is an important character, and without her, Sora's memories would be unchained, and he'd be asleep for the rest of eternity (I think).  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:56 am
Not just Kairi but Riku also. 3nodding But you are absolutely right. Well...without Namine, she wouldn't have been forced to unchain Sora's memories, then again, in the end she was the one who helped him gain them back. If Kairi didn't exist, then Namine wouldn't exist. And if Kairi did not exist, the seven princesses would be incomplete.

Kairi wanted to be with Sora during his quest but it was SORA who insisted for her to stay because she would be "in his way." It's a hero issue. The villain knows that the hero's weakness is their loved one and perhaps Sora doesn't want Kairi to be in danger. BUT...! I wouldn't say she is wimpy at all. C'mon! You wouldn't see an average girl jump off a high place with a girly Keyblade in hand! xD

Isako Narumi

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:58 am
yea...but namine's also the one who screwed up sora's memories to begin with...
OMG I dont hate Kairi, I love her! Im a kairi fan, sorry. And for soraxriku fans: Im sorry to break it to you, but theyre best friends. Nothing more. Never will be. If you got separated from your best friend after watching him get possessed by darkness, and expected him to be dead or never seen again, and then you got re-united, you'd probably cry and react very similarly to how Sora did, it doesnt mean anything. He knew Kairi was at least alive, but he never expected to see Riku again after the first game, so holy cow, get over that one scene in the game. Same with AxelxRoxas: best friends, nothing more, never will be.
sorry to sound so mean, but i have yaoi-loving friends who seriously annoy the HELL out of me with those freaking pairings. Ticks me off beyond measure.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:23 pm
LOL 2 FUNNii...  

~La_travieza_fresa~

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:14 pm
BladedAngel
yea...but namine's also the one who screwed up sora's memories to begin with...
OMG I dont hate Kairi, I love her! Im a kairi fan, sorry. And for soraxriku fans: Im sorry to break it to you, but theyre best friends. Nothing more. Never will be. If you got separated from your best friend after watching him get possessed by darkness, and expected him to be dead or never seen again, and then you got re-united, you'd probably cry and react very similarly to how Sora did, it doesnt mean anything. He knew Kairi was at least alive, but he never expected to see Riku again after the first game, so holy cow, get over that one scene in the game. Same with AxelxRoxas: best friends, nothing more, never will be.
sorry to sound so mean, but i have yaoi-loving friends who seriously annoy the HELL out of me with those freaking pairings. Ticks me off beyond measure.

x3 -claps- Good...! You let your steam off!! Don't get me wrong. I honestly like Sora and Kairi together. Yet I tolerate Riku's and Sora relationship; I used to detest how they're always being paired up. =/ When you say it like that, it just disappointed me of how Sora doesn't have faith in Riku to take care of himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:11 am
GRRRR...

i like kairi....shes hott

i LOVE Namine!!! and no one will hunt her head..will have to go through me. i dont care if you dont like kairi, even though i do, but how can you not love namine??  

[PC] Chaos

Inner Scout Mars

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:43 am
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:47 am
W.E................  

darkangel Z

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:40 pm
kairi~inner~sky
sweatdrop

heheh, guess YOU don't hate her huh? Dont worry, I like Kairi too much, I'll protect people with her name too. Namine has that little girl adorable-ness, but after playing chain of memories i found her annoying for what she did...nobody can try to take kairi's place, not even her nobody n_n  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:45 pm

Well, I don't care about Namine.. But she's kinda annoying because she likes Roxas and vice versa or something. They just talked a little! XD They don't know each other well! That's not fair! X'D (Roxas belongs to Axel, lalaa)

And Kairi.. I would say I hate her. ShetriestostealSorafromRiku AHAAAHAHAHA. Well not really. She's just sooo annoying, she's just weak chick and still can use a keyblade. o__O Not fair. And that dress, argh!
Well okay. XD

Zizima

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:45 pm
i think axel rocks, and he's one of the coolest organization memebers, so even if I was ok with kh yaoi pairings, id hate seeing them paired up, cause i dont like roxas much. plus, axel's much to cool to be some weird yaoi dude. saying he's in love with roxas cause theyre friends is like saying he's in love with kairi cause he chases her all around, kidnaps her and cages her(O_O) oh gosh....i just got a kairixaxel thought coming to my head....ew....bleh....nyu!! get it out!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:04 pm
this is a funny comic i found but it's alittle suggestive
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Skilgannon the Damned

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:56 am
I've seen that comic. Somehow, I find it disturbing at the end. sweatdrop  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items