Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Island Resort ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:42 pm
the forsaken doll filled lutia in on the situation and she nodded a little as the info was handed to her
i knew it!
"alright this guy has been in a coma ever since they came across him so i cannot say that he is still alive but it should be easier to creep into his psyche"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:11 pm
Haru blinked, and then took a sep back, lifting 'her' hands to wave them away from her. "Wai-wai-wai-wai-wait! You don't mean you want me to go into somebody dreams, do you? I'm really bad with the whole entering-people's-psycie- stuff. Really bad. Like, you have no idea how bad..." (s)he trailed off for a bit, keeping with the theme of being bad with entering people's dreams.  

Rowen McNeill

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:29 pm
"If you expect me to get into this guy's head, I'm going to need to change clothes, and he's gonna have to be unearthed. I'm not spending the very long while we'll be out here dressed like this, under a sea-side sun, and this is out of my depths, so I have to be able to touch that head. Preferably with my own."
That said, Nick turned towards one of the standing tents meant for changing and vanished from sight, changing a little more than just his clothes.
He was better at the mind stuff as a girl. S/he just was.
So while Nic kept the appearance of Nick, some very important things (Haru would have been furiou if he knew how easy it was for this person to switch back and forth) went missing.
When Nick emerged a few minutes later, looking exactly the same except for his clothes (which where now loose and creamy colors, well suited to their newest locale and very different from his darks of before. 'He' ran his fingers thorugh his hair And resumed 'his' position. Whether the stranger was dug up or no, s/he didn't much care. If whoever it was wasn't unearthed, then clearly they didn't expect her/him to get them in. If he was, well, s/he would do her worst (or best, depending on your point of view).

but Dreamwalks were chancy things. There could be no harm done on the figments of the person's mind, for they were parts of their soul, however warped and depraved, however angelic and pure. s/he would have to explain that, at least to Lutia, but to all of them in truth. Even if something attacked (and they could be killed in that dreamstate, they were not allowed to harm anything.
Unless Nic/k informed them it was a foreign object/thought/being and thus ought to be removed... but such events were raare, and Nic/k was quite willing to hold off on the lecture until right before they entered, eyes on the air pipe with speculative curiosity.
Alhough.... The shape-shifter did wonder about her/his new employer... And more importantly, about the woman's ring..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:41 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:51 am
the forsaken doll lept into the pipe desapearing into its shadow and a few moments later a rug was unearthed from the ground with a mans head poking forth
-----
lutia stared back at bari trying to hide her surprise at his arrival
"you know something of this sort of thing dont you?"
she studied his appearance in the brighter sun
so hes either the condutor of the doom train or takes care of the penguin cage at the zoo  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:30 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:59 am
Lutia watched the man silently nod, she pulled off her glasses and began cleaning them
well either he is the enemy which means i want to know what he knows or he could be a valuable asset.
either way i need to keep him around for now

"then perhaps i can hire your services..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:17 pm
Haru subconsiously took a few steps towards Nick, apparently honing in on the one person who he even remotely trusted. Or, at the very least, somebody he had seen before. "What the...?"  

Rowen McNeill

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:06 pm
"Good question," 'He' replied, shrugging. S/he would wait for this train conductor to be sorted out before even trying to enter that man's mind. And before s/he could do that, s/he would have to give the Lecture.
Nope! All in all it could wait a few minutes more. "Afraid I can't answer."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:24 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:22 pm
Lutia smiled behind her scarf
"my home was lost and im looking for it. im entering the minds of a few people because i think its in one of there phsyches and i need some assistance while im in there"
the short version sounds believable enough  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:07 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:57 pm
"and my...organization would be in ample position to repay your assistance afterwards"
she said offhandedly
at this rate we will be useing up the last of our funds by the time we get the base back...
well, so long as we have the base we can recover.

"intrested?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:56 pm
Haru grumbled something about wanting to know why people wern't offering 'her' money for jobs anymore- though it was partially obvious. As a girl, Haru had never done the 'hitman' thing. That was soley the job of 'her' male self, and as a female there wasn't much room for complaint. As soon as I turn back into a human guy... I'm gonna make sure she pays me properly... "What a pain..."

And suddenly, he did have a pain. Well, not quite instantly... "Gah!" A series of images flashed through the teenagers mind, all of a place (and people) (s)he had never seen before. There were muffled sounds, voices, and the front of a building, with a green neon sign and a set of iron stairs going to the basement.

Just as quickly as it started, the vision ended, followed by the long-awaited pain. "Ow!" Falling over for no apparent reson and hitting your head on a random rock did that.

Quietly, as (s)he stood up and brushed 'her'self off, the 14 year old considered what she had just seen. "The Alkemist..." And then (s)he shook 'her' head, sowly recalling another prominent image. "Socks?!"  

Rowen McNeill

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:47 pm
It certainly could be...
Nick waited, leaning back on one leg with her/his arms crossed. S/he would have to give the lecture before anyone went into the psyche (s/he didn't trust the two strange women to know about mindscapes.)
S/he lunged, suddenly, flinging sand as s/he moved to catch the hitless-hit(wo)man when 'she' fell, but was a step too late. S/he winced when the girl's head hit the rock and stepped away as she stood.

"The alchemist's socks?" 'He' inquired once she'd finished speaking, his face a priceless mask of 'what the heckz is this girl talking about?'  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff