Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruko-pyon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:59 am
wow, she doesn't look as strange as i'd imagined -_- hahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:10 am
I reacted the sam eway when I saw that picture. I had imagined her more... like a goth girl, with black clothes and a depressed face. I'm so prejudicing. sweatdrop  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Naotosbro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:27 pm
Sanekazura
I reacted the sam eway when I saw that picture. I had imagined her more... like a goth girl, with black clothes and a depressed face. I'm so prejudicing. sweatdrop

Yah I was a little disappointed, she looks so happy and in pink clothes too! But not everyone who is happy on the outside is happy on the inside...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:49 am
Naotosbro

Yah I was a little disappointed, she looks so happy and in pink clothes too! But not everyone who is happy on the outside is happy on the inside...

So true...

I wasn't really disappointed, more relieved. it felt nice to know that you can be a master of the dark storytelling, and still doesn't have to look like it. Gave me hope. xd  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:16 pm
Sanekazura
Naotosbro

So true...

I wasn't really disappointed, more relieved. it felt nice to know that you can be a master of the dark storytelling, and still doesn't have to look like it. Gave me hope. xd

I think you can have a morbid imagination and still be a happy person ^_^;
Kaori-sensei actually has a quirky sense of humor, so she's not all angst and blood!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:04 am
Sai-kun
Sanekazura
Naotosbro

So true...

I think you can have a morbid imagination and still be a happy person ^_^;
Kaori-sensei actually has a quirky sense of humor, so she's not all angst and blood!

Yes, I noticed that... Some things in AS can really make me laugh. Like "the will of iron". xd Or Monsieur Lapinou...  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Synthetic Angel

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:06 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:08 am
I found a good site about her here. It's in french though, and my page translator got some troubles with it, or so it seems -.-

At least you almost get what it's saying. (clickie for translator)  

Vi Sparklemist

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:29 am
Vi Sparklemist
I found a good site about her here. It's in french though, and my page translator got some troubles with it, or so it seems -.-

At least you almost get what it's saying. (clickie for translator)

Oh yes, I know about this site too. It's marvellous. whee But i can't et access to some parts of it, like the info on AS, for example...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:18 pm
Seems to me that all the really good webpages about anime are usually in a different language....  

Naotosbro

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:44 pm
Naotosbro
Seems to me that all the really good webpages about anime are usually in a different language....

mostly french :3
A LOT of good manga series are published into French long before anyone in the states gets a whiff of em.
Who would have thought the French liked manga...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:04 am
Apparently she likes to live her life as a 'hermit' It would seem she did an 'Alice In Wonderland' calender when she was in college (she's always liked these things, it seems).

However I think she said once what she writes about things that scare her. Obviously, we could probably know a lot emotionally about Kaori Yuki by her works. At a guess, she is both sentimental but also a bit down to earth /hardened about certain things. Of course, thats just my guess.

I wrote three page essay on her for my 'communication' class. However, I didn't have much but facts. dangnabit.  

alicelights

alicelights

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:10 am
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:21 pm

dead.moki

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:32 am
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild