Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who remembers 'Sailor Moon Says?' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you remember?
  yes ^^
  no...
View Results

sailorchaos8692

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:37 pm
I still don't stop pretending to be Sailor Senshi, and I'm fourteen! Although, I also pretended to be Super Saiyan sometimes, too. Whenever my friends and I pretended to be senshi, I would always be Luna and Minako, and one of my TY Beanie Babies would be Artemis. My friends stopped pretending to be senshi when we didn't have recess anymore (so around fifth grade) but I still run around my home town pretending to encounter a demon and (now that I'm on my own, I pretend to be Sailor Moon) yelling 'Moon Prism Power!' and pretending to transform. I miss being a kid when you could do things like that and people didn't think you were insane.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:44 am

I was doing that in my back yard once, and my mom caught me.

I'm 18, and I still play with my Sailor Moon dolls and My Little Ponies
when I lock my door and I'm all alone...

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

nakimushi-ookami

Interesting Shopper

4,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:31 am
i remember those sayings they sounded really stupid sometimes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:04 am
"Sailor Moon Says" I remember that. blaugh How about "Today on Sailor Moon....." 4laugh  

bunnymint

panda21

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:33 am
bunnymint
"Sailor Moon Says" I remember that. blaugh How about "Today on Sailor Moon....." 4laugh
Yes! I remember that. 3nodding I would always be like *gasp! That's going to happen today?!*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:42 am
I remember Sailor Moon Says. C:
Just recently, my best friend and I watched some of her really old Sailor Moon tapes and when they got to Sailor Moon Says, I laughed. XD  

strawberryheaven

hoshinoame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:05 pm
I use to love "Sailor Moon Says..." when I was little. My sister and I use to always run around and pretend we were one of the characters and we dressed our Barbies as the Sailor Scouts. We even made then weapons. *sigh* To have that imagination again...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:37 pm
Yes. Nostalgia gets to me whenever I watch Sailor Moon.  

Uchiha Himitsu

Celtic_Wiccian87

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:57 pm
Well first of its "Sailor Says" and I personally like them i always used them as personal rules.. to guild me through life.. i miss sailor moon it just brings back so many memories...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:26 pm
OMG i know
When i was younger i would always take what "Sailor Moon says" seriously
I watched an episode online which is something i hadnt done in a long time and i started to laugh.. memories crying  

Elfstar 13

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:13 pm
oh my gosh I still do stuff like that sometimes well at least in my head. I have my own scout, Sailor Magma, that is the leader of all the scouts. I'll sometimes even go and shout out her transformation and attacks, as well as the others attacks because she is able to copy them. As for that "Sailor Moon says" well I never actually paid that much attention to it. Always found it kind of boring. Oh and for those whose enemies were the DBZ fan club well "Yah, boo, sucks too you." I'm way into both.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:41 pm
sailorchaos8692
I still don't stop pretending to be Sailor Senshi, and I'm fourteen! Although, I also pretended to be Super Saiyan sometimes, too. Whenever my friends and I pretended to be senshi, I would always be Luna and Minako, and one of my TY Beanie Babies would be Artemis. My friends stopped pretending to be senshi when we didn't have recess anymore (so around fifth grade) but I still run around my home town pretending to encounter a demon and (now that I'm on my own, I pretend to be Sailor Moon) yelling 'Moon Prism Power!' and pretending to transform. I miss being a kid when you could do things like that and people didn't think you were insane.

Sanity is a luxury  

Gwyndalen

vampyr_raye666

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:33 pm
haha they mde sense back then but now that im watching the english verson again... they kinda suck.,.. but the show is still awesome  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:01 am
I certainly remember those. They were very good for a growing mind. But as an adult, I sit there saying "God... No s**t sherlock. Next episode please!" Excuse the the language.  

Ryuondo

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:52 pm
man when ever i remember a sailor moon says it always touches my heart. cause each one i took to heart and used. Even though some were repeats. Ever notice that!?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff