Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Everyone in London ok? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:00 am
Latest toll: 49 dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:06 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Latest toll: 49 dead.

Estimating death of at least 52. Muslims around the world are condemning the attack, which is not surprising. Everyone is for self-preservation.... cynical I know, but it's true. Condolenses towards those who lost members of family in the attack.  

Cat-Whiskers

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:15 pm
They do need to do it.. otherwise there will always be idiots who backlash against all Muslims.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:29 pm
theres like 70 something dead now...i think.

i live near london but not closey....if that makes sense...i live 1hour and 45minutes drive away... sweatdrop
my friend was crying cause her dad was in london working but hes okay.

iFaithz

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:54 pm
I live an hour from London, but when the bombs went off, I was actually at an open day for Cambridge university. The journey back took more than 3 hrs because of the trains and roads that were cut off.
Those terrorists are just such devious crooks though, seeing how they pulled this stunt the day after Britain won the olympic bid and during the week of the big G8 conference. To be quite frank, terrorists suck a**.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:49 pm
I was in Liverpool Str Station with my best friend the on Wednesday... it's really surreal. We couldn't stay overnight in London this time and I'm so glad. I feel so lucky.

I do feel sorry for the Muslim world now. There are bound to be unintelligent idiots who will walk around without two cells in their small brain abusing the Muslims. The BNP is probably over the frekking moon and now planning how to use propaganda. stare

Today it was business as usual in London as if nothing happened. So there, you crazy lunatics, in your face - London and England is united and unflinching.  

Dawning Emulsion

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:21 pm
^ Somebody should really do something about the BNP. Just the fact that such an extremist group is allowed to exist in Britain and during this time period really scares the hell outta me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:36 pm
~Ironic Dawn~
I was in Liverpool Str Station with my best friend the on Wednesday... it's really surreal. We couldn't stay overnight in London this time and I'm so glad. I feel so lucky.

I do feel sorry for the Muslim world now. There are bound to be unintelligent idiots who will walk around without two cells in their small brain abusing the Muslims. The BNP is probably over the frekking moon and now planning how to use propaganda. stare

Today it was business as usual in London as if nothing happened. So there, you crazy lunatics, in your face - London and England is united and unflinching.

I must say, if there's one thing that impresses me it's the resolve of the British. Unlike the Americans, people there doesn't let the terrorists achieve their true goal -> instill terror in the population and damage the social infrastructure. Kudos to you.  

Cat-Whiskers

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:22 am
We should do something about the BNP. I mean, UKIP I can just about stand, but at BNP rallies and stuff they actually incite racism etc (did you see the program a while ago where that journalist secretly filmed a meeting?)..

BBC toll is still saying over 50 people.. nothing precise there..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:03 pm
Tokioka
^ Somebody should really do something about the BNP. Just the fact that such an extremist group is allowed to exist in Britain and during this time period really scares the hell outta me.
I live about 45 mins - 1 hr from london, where ya from neighbour?  

Syeori

Dawning Emulsion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:41 pm
Someone SHOULD do something about the frekking BNP! But they're clever enough not to make their rasicts ideals out in public so no one can say anything, though every knows what they're like! They have enough supporters as well so the government can't do anything - it's "free speech" (yeah my ------ stare ) Aparently the daughter of the leader of the BNP campaigns for the BNP at her own school - now that's just sick.

Vanilla_Soda: I live in central London when I'm at uni...

Niphredil Ithilmir: And there are still victims missing and it's hard to determine how many people were there you know? So it's still a bit vague.

Cat: It really is so typical British. Seriously, they (or we whatever...) have an emotional range of approx an inch. Remember China winning the 2008 Olympic Bid and all the big celebration fireworks. In London, ppl cheered, went nuts, sprayed coloured poppers in Trafagar...2 hours later. "Oh jolly good show! Well that was nice...now...where did I leave my shopping?" - I love us/them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:29 pm
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
I live about 45 mins - 1 hr from london, where ya from neighbour?

I'm from Reading actually!! Where d'ya hail from? blaugh  

Tokioka

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:37 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
We should do something about the BNP. I mean, UKIP I can just about stand, but at BNP rallies and stuff they actually incite racism etc (did you see the program a while ago where that journalist secretly filmed a meeting?)..

BBC toll is still saying over 50 people.. nothing precise there..

Ya, I saw that show, it was quite informing but distressing at the same time. I was thinking there should be some sort of resistance party which could kind of campaign against the BNP. It could be called something like anti-BNP (which is a bit of a crap name, but meh) and could be made up of basically foreign ethnicities living in Britain and caucasian people as well who disagree strongly with what the BNP are doing. The fact that the BNP can operate openly under British law makes me sick.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:06 am
um.... okay...
1) omg. who are you and what have you don't with catwhiskers.
2)who are the BNP?
3)oh come on. terrorist attacks don't incite terror in americans. it just pisses us off then we get stupid and we start attacking people.
4)yes terrorist are stupid but what they do does makes sense... in their heads.
5) are the british really like that?  

yalie5

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:06 am
1. Cat got.. influenced.. ninja
2. British National Party - basically a bunch of racist bigots masquerading as a political party
3. No idea
4. I'd say they were highly intelligent, just in the wrong way
5. Yup 3nodding

Did everyone else here hear the news? There's a by-election in East London, and the BNP are using the picture of the blown-up bus to campaign against immigrants. I'm an immigrant stare

Also, I'm ashamed of Bristolians - well, the ones who attacked the Mosque in Bristol, anyway. Morons.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff