Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you know this already?
  yes
  no
View Results

kaiser321

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:31 pm
when i played KH2 for the first time i played on easy and i didnt use a form until the end and i was anti form  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:10 pm
kaiser321
when i played KH2 for the first time i played on easy and i didnt use a form until the end and i was anti form

How did you manage that? I can't go more than a few hours without using a form. I love to use my forms, even when I've maxed them out.  

Doxu

VergilDante333

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:57 pm
Not only does changing into Valor, Wisdom, or Master form increase ur chances of going into Anti Form, but certain things during the scenarios affect it.

Changing into Valor/Wisdom/Master= +1 point added
Changing into Final Form= -10 points
Changing w/ KO'd ally= 0 points
Changing during bosses= +3 points
Changing during fight against Xemnas= +10 points

And anyone who says it takes 10 transformations to change into Anti-Form, ur right. However, in KHII:Final Mix+, after u fight roxas (thats right, u fight roxas) u get the Two-Across keyblade w/ the LightDark ability which gives a 10% chance to change into either Final(Light) or Anti(Dark) form  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:50 am
armydude4
its not by points how you get anti form its how low you damage is and how many times youved been hit
watch this video
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN9pAoLQc68

this is cool and is good  

pinggieuw

900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

gambit girl 90

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:10 pm
Did you also know that you cannot pick up any HP orbs in anti from and you take twice as much damage and when you collect the drive orbs it decreases the time you can use your anti form instead of increase it?  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:11 pm
I was wondering what that form was called. For some reason I get it every few times I go to a form. I have even gotten it on master form. I'm on my third playthrough and it is the first time I have gotten it so much.  

MasterThespian_10

elementkyrie

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:15 am
Still, anti-form pawns! The damage you do while in anti-form is doubled. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:04 pm
Anti-Form reminds me of Proto-Man in MM razz owered Up. Powerful yet held back by double damage. There's gotta be SOME drawbacks to such awesome power.  

Greenk4

Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces