Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The emo guild news (19/07 update) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:01 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San

Isel, behave, or I'll give all your banning privileges to Chaos.

Let the people believe it'll be a fair competition.

But I've already expressed my distaste of "poetic delusions of grandeur".

Besides, it's not like Chaos already can't ban people, he IS a crew member.

Yes, but who provides the justification for you 7/10 times? smile

Who said I ******** needed justification? I've been doing this exact same thing since before I was even in this guild the first time.

Justification is for twits with moral fiber.

Isel, calm down, it was a joke. Moral fiber is the reason I promoted all the people I did to mod status.

If your upset and angry and going to let it come affect your duties, I'm sorry but I'll restrict your mod duties until you calm down. I don't want to do that.

God, what duties? The ability to wave power in the face of maggots? To be your angel of vengeance? Your right-hand attack dog? Someone to decline utterly stupid join apps, someone to try and maintain order in the LI?

I'm the reason why the LI is not a savage wasteland dominated by BassFu.

Sashimi hates me for doing my job. I ruined any bit of respect I actually got from a gay man in my whole ******** life by doing my moderator duties. Of course it's going to affect me doing my tasks, if doing my tasks affects others that I give a s**t about.

Taking away my mod duties just takes away the height I have to s**t on people from. It puts me back in the shitter where I need to be, where I'm no better than Bass or Sashimi, just a cutthroat emo hater with no banning ability. It allows me to face the s**t I create instead of just banning it to get it out of my sight.

As for calming down, you're dealing with a whole different Isel. You're dealing with Cocaine Dependency Isel.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:12 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San

Who said I ******** needed justification? I've been doing this exact same thing since before I was even in this guild the first time.

Isel, calm down, it was a joke. Moral fiber is the reason I promoted all the people I did to mod status.

If your upset and angry and going to let it come affect your duties, I'm sorry but I'll restrict your mod duties until you calm down. I don't want to do that.

God, what duties? The ability to wave power in the face of maggots? To be your angel of vengeance? Your right-hand attack dog? Someone to decline utterly stupid join apps, someone to try and maintain order in the LI?

Sashimi hates me for doing my job. I ruined any bit of respect I actually got from a gay man in my whole ******** life by doing my moderator duties. Of course it's going to affect me doing my tasks, if doing my tasks affects others that I give a s**t about.

Taking away my mod duties just takes away the height I have to s**t on people from. It puts me back in the shitter where I need to be, where I'm no better than Bass or Sashimi, just a cutthroat emo hater with no banning ability. It allows me to face the s**t I create instead of just banning it to get it out of my sight.

As for calming down, you're dealing with a whole different Isel. You're dealing with Cocaine Dependency Isel.

If you don't like being a mod.
Quit.
You knew what the details of the job were when you first became a mod.
You can't really expect to not make enemies when you ban people for things they've been doing long before you join.
Purly if you don't like being a mod resign.  

DaisukeOrDark

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:13 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San

Quit.
You can't really expect to not make enemies when you ban people for things they've been doing long before you join.

That's my ******** point.

I'm taking the air out of his "i'll restrict your privileges" statement.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:18 pm
Isel
DaisukeOrDark
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San

Quit.

But mabye you should just let go for a little bit.
cause since you've been really pushy in the guild you've been alot more distant ans alot more high and mighty.  

DaisukeOrDark

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:23 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Isel
DaisukeOrDark
Isel
Rellik San

Quit.

cause since you've been really pushy in the guild you've been alot more distant ans alot more high and mighty.

Why does me being distant matter?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:24 pm
Isel
DaisukeOrDark
Isel
DaisukeOrDark
Isel
Rellik San

Quit.

Hahaha wrong thing. I was writing my friend a message on myspace. sweatdrop IE is being screwy again.  

DaisukeOrDark

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:26 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Isel
DaisukeOrDark
Isel
DaisukeOrDark

Quit.

Hahaha wrong thing. I was writing my friend a message on myspace. sweatdrop IE is being screwy again.

Whatever.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:28 pm
Isel
DaisukeOrDark
Isel
DaisukeOrDark
Isel
DaisukeOrDark

Quit.

Whatever.

Meh.  

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:36 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San

And when have I ever turned around and said we are something more then glorified caretakers? I have never said such things in seriousness, the angel of vengeance thing was a joke because you have the highest ban count. If it bothers you, that much, shift all the blame they place on you to me. Tell them I gave the order, which is true. If they are going to be pissy because you did you're job, so be it, are those the people you want to know as your peers?

As for shitting from a great height, you got the position because I respect you, you act as both authority figure and the only mod equal to me, in all but rank name. That is the reason I promote those I do to mod status, they are people, of high intelligence, high compassion and great authority figures. But this is not the place to argue about it, the fact is, what do you want doing do you want to remain a mod? part of which is leaving you're troubles at the door of this guild and working with others to make the place better, or do you want suspending until you get you're head straight?

As for cocaine dependency who am I to pass comment, though from what I can gather its because of what people you've never even met think of you. I honestly thought you were above that if it is. If there is something else behind it, then I don't know what it is.

Its your call do you want to see what the other mods think first?

Do you want to remain a mod with all that entails?

Do you want to be suspended from you're mod duties for now?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:10 am
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San

And when have I ever turned around and said we are something more then glorified caretakers? I have never said such things in seriousness, the angel of vengeance thing was a joke because you have the highest ban count. If it bothers you, that much, shift all the blame they place on you to me. Tell them I gave the order, which is true. If they are going to be pissy because you did you're job, so be it, are those the people you want to know as your peers?

As for shitting from a great height, you got the position because I respect you, you act as both authority figure and the only mod equal to me, in all but rank name. That is the reason I promote those I do to mod status, they are people, of high intelligence, high compassion and great authority figures. But this is not the place to argue about it, the fact is, what do you want doing do you want to remain a mod? part of which is leaving you're troubles at the door of this guild and working with others to make the place better, or do you want suspending until you get you're head straight?

As for cocaine dependency who am I to pass comment, though from what I can gather its because of what people you've never even met think of you. I honestly thought you were above that if it is. If there is something else behind it, then I don't know what it is.

Gimme a few days, I've been... rather disoriented, and I admit I've been using this guild as a mule to beat when I need a target, when I'm pissed.

Just... a couple of days, hell, maybe even one, maybe I'll figure something out by the time I get back from school today.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:12 am
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San

Gimme a few days, I've been... rather disoriented, and I admit I've been using this guild as a mule to beat when I need a target, when I'm pissed.

Just... a couple of days, hell, maybe even one, maybe I'll figure something out by the time I get back from school today.

Ok, Hope you work this out soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:04 pm
I'll stay where I am.

I've got reasons to be happy.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:24 am
Updated  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:30 pm
Whoa, drama!  

e x m o t i o n a l

Communist_Manifesto666

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:24 am
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games