Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Role Playing Character Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:49 am
Cain_Hargreaves
rociel_inorganicangel
Shura Yukihime
heh... Even after Kaori Yuki clarified that Riff was NOT Lief, people still call him that. Kaori Yuki actually wrote once that she got the name 'Riff' from the name 'Riff-Raff' from the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and that the Chinese translators were mixed up... yet people still call him Lief.

So yeah... sometimes names are weird. Even after the author/mangaka has clarified it too...

Lief? Now that is far fetched.

Of all the times i've seen RHPS, and all the times i've heard someone say Riff comes from Riff-Raff, i never once pulled it together XD

Cheers for the info... i see Riff in a new light now XD

Oh God, I'm afraid of what you're going to use that for.

But I'd known about the 'Li-fu', Leif thing. . and I listened to one of the drama CDs and they were definately saying his name "Lifu" which just cracked me up. Mostly because the person who RPs as my Riff in yahoo chat has the online name of "Lee". So I just put 'fu' on Lee and from then on he was Lee-fu! XD Almost. . .but not quite.

Hmmmmmm, characters, characters. Who to choose! Of course, I could fall back on the fact that I've already been playing Cain for about six months. . .and have his personality practically ingrained into my own. x__X But. . . perhaps I should choose a different character? Hn, it's a hard decision. x_x

A Cain is always needed, and no one said you had to only play one character!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:58 am
If it's any character from any series, I'd like to play Kurai.  

RionaDaidouji

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:29 am
Sai-kun
Cain_Hargreaves

Hmmmmmm, characters, characters. Who to choose! Of course, I could fall back on the fact that I've already been playing Cain for about six months. . .and have his personality practically ingrained into my own. x__X But. . . perhaps I should choose a different character? Hn, it's a hard decision. x_x

Hmmm. . .alright then. I'll choose Cain. n_n;

*strangles the site for not letting him open a treasure chest!!* crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:30 am
Cain_Hargreaves
Sai-kun
Cain_Hargreaves

Yay!! and oh no o_O have you tried going back to the page? Usually it reappears if not too much time has passed  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:39 am
Sai-kun
Cain_Hargreaves
Sai-kun
Cain_Hargreaves

Yay!! and oh no o_O have you tried going back to the page? Usually it reappears if not too much time has passed

I think he meant that he couldn't open it from his inventory, but what you suggested is apparently a bad idea.... 'Cause they have that "second chance" thing if you miss it, don't they?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:48 am
RionaDaidouji
Sai-kun
Cain_Hargreaves
Sai-kun

I think he meant that he couldn't open it from his inventory, but what you suggested is apparently a bad idea.... 'Cause they have that "second chance" thing if you miss it, don't they?

Yeah, it won't open from my inventory. . .it keeps giving me a blank page whenever I click 'yes' on 'Open this item?'. <_<; I've been getting a lot of errors on the site, lately.

. . . . .Nevermind, I got it open! And it's. . a . . face veil. *falls over*

Maybe I should try to assemble the 'harem girl' outfit from God Child volume 6? XD  

Cain_Hargreaves

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:19 pm
Quote:
Maybe I should try to assemble the 'harem girl' outfit from God Child volume 6? XD

XD I'd love to see that! When we're rich and famous you cross dress Cain while i retro80's/90's Rociel XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:29 am
rociel_inorganicangel
Quote:

XD I'd love to see that! When we're rich and famous you cross dress Cain while i retro80's/90's Rociel XD

Now if the two of you do that, I really have to see it... xd So, ermm... get rich quick?  

Shura Yukihime

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:52 am
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel
Quote:

Now if the two of you do that, I really have to see it... xd So, ermm... get rich quick?

XD OK! ^^

We'll be the feature laughing stock*cough* i mean icons of the community :hearts:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:19 am
rociel_inorganicangel
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel
Quote:

XD OK! ^^

We'll be the feature laughing stock*cough* i mean icons of the community :hearts:

Mine will be SO much prettier than yours. >_>  

Cain_Hargreaves

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:08 am
So.... Is it okay if I play Kurai?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:27 am
Cain_Hargreaves
rociel_inorganicangel
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel
Quote:

XD OK! ^^

Mine will be SO much prettier than yours. >_>

Hmm... I wonder if Gaia will let you put the more *cough cough* feminine parts of his outfit on the Cain avatar you have... And a retro Rociel... that'll be definitely fascinating. We'll see if I'm lucky enough to strike a whole bunch of Pink Links... then I'll donate to send you on your way.  

Shura Yukihime

YaminoSadame

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:35 pm
If it's a free for all with the characters, is it okay if I play as Prince Ludwig? I didn't see that anyone else took him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:17 pm
YaminoSadame
If it's a free for all with the characters, is it okay if I play as Prince Ludwig? I didn't see that anyone else took him.

Yay! Ludwig! =D I love his character heart  

Cain_Hargreaves

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:52 pm
I got really bored. . .now that I have my tophat. . .>_> So I filled this out.

*Character: Cain C. Hargreaves
*Series: Count Cain

*Race/Species: Human. o_o;
*Occupation: Currently holds the title of Count of Hargreaves, though in some circles he's more notoriously referred to the Count of Poisons. An insanely rich English aristocrat.
*Description: A thin but beautiful youth, often described as looking a bit younger than his age of seventeen years. His most striking feature is his eyes, which are a very unusual color of green intermingled with gold.
*Weapons/Magic: A revolver and assortment of canes, some of which carry short swords hidden inside, as well as his very vast collection of deadly poisons.
*Abilities: An almost unsurmounted knowledge of toxins and poisons, their type and make, and how to use them. Also weilds a seductive charm combined with the ability to accurately read the human character.
*Brief History: Cain suffered from a very unhappy childhood, one where he was abused and neglected by almost every member of his family. It wasn't until the age of twelve that he found some refuge from his nightmarish life, in the form of a twenty-three year old servant who was hired to take care of him. After the 'death' and dissapearance of his father, he inherited the family title along with all of it's wealth and splendur. But rumor has it. . that he inherited a curse as well. . .
*Quote: "Amid the choking scent of roses, so strong it nearly suffocated me. . .pain bursting like flames across the wounds on my back. . . those filthy memories are resurrected anew." (Technically an internal thought. . but it's powerful imagery. n_n; )  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff