Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I Lied To Him Now I Must Pay!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Should I Do?
  Leave It
  Tell Him Everything
  Keep My Mouth Shut (hell its payback b***h!)
  LEAVE HIM!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:40 pm

Laura.Is.My.Fairy.Princes
This is yout test of life, it's the test that will make or brake you.
You need to decide yourself, if you leave him, are you strong enough to make it, to make it ALL alone?? That's the question, and do you want to know the answer?? Of cource you can! Everyone can! That's the point of this test, if you belive that you can make it to a better life, just think of how brilliant your life could be if you just leave it now and move on. But if you dont fully believe you can make it, but you try you will not make it, things will get worse and worse, you need to believe that you are stronger, and you don't need to depend on anyone because you are who you are!

You're sickeningly optimisstic, which isn't a bad thing, we need more optimissts in this place.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:38 pm

I'm optimistic.
For the most part.
Unless it's about me...
Then I'm allowed to be a pessimist.
mrgreen

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:38 am

Rellik San
You need to decide yourself, if you leave him, are you strong enough to make it, to make it ALL alone?? That's the question, and do you want to know the answer?? Of cource you can! Everyone can! That's the point of this test, if you belive that you can make it to a better life, just think of how brilliant your life could be if you just leave it now and move on. But if you dont fully believe you can make it, but you try you will not make it, things will get worse and worse, you need to believe that you are stronger, and you don't need to depend on anyone because you are who you are!

You're sickeningly optimisstic, which isn't a bad thing, we need more optimissts in this place.

I was just trying to be helpful smile
My glass may be half empty . . . but who gives a ********?! I'll just get another one . . .
Get my point??
lol
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:46 am

Rellik San

My glass may be half empty . . . but who gives a ********?! I'll just get another one . . .
Get my point??
lol
i like your positive attitude, it is one thing i lack!

[[insane]]--butterfly--

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:12 am

[[insane]]--butterfly--
Rellik San

Get my point??
lol

Then you need to truly believe that you do and things will change, i promise . . .
last year i thought nothing would get any better and i felt so alone, with noone to help me . . . bu then i realised that if i kept thinking like that, things WOULD get worse, you just need to believe . . .
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:38 am

[[insane]]--butterfly--
Rellik San

Get my point??
lol

Then you need to truly believe that you do and things will change, i promise . . .
last year i thought nothing would get any better and i felt so alone, with noone to help me . . . bu then i realised that if i kept thinking like that, things WOULD get worse, you just need to believe . . .

Where as I'm old and world weary... and I know the truth... but I'll spare destroying your optimism, life will do that for me.

Rellik San
Captain

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:43 am

Rellik San
[[insane]]--butterfly--
Rellik San

Get my point??
lol

Where as I'm old and world weary... and I know the truth... but I'll spare destroying your optimism, life will do that for me.

Spare destroying my optimism?? Why?? What with??
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:49 am

Rellik San
[[insane]]--butterfly--

Get my point??
lol

Spare destroying my optimism?? Why?? What with??
Real Life. sweatdrop

Rellik San
Captain

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:19 am

Well, i used to have alot of problems, alot of things happened to me ... and i found that to make things better you just need to try to be positive
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:25 am

Well, i used to have alot of problems, alot of things happened to me ... and i found that to make things better you just need to try to be positive
Yeah, being positive... I was positive once, we got evicted, I got dumped, I was homeless, I was positive about it though, then I snapped and tried to kill myself when the RSPCA took my cat away and executed it for having 'cat flu'.

Rellik San
Captain

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:31 am

Rellik San
Yeah, being positive... I was positive once, we got evicted, I got dumped, I was homeless, I was positive about it though, then I snapped and tried to kill myself when the RSPCA took my cat away and executed it for having 'cat flu'.

are you ok now??
My cat died a few days ago, and i'd had him since he was born...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:21 am

but i have nothing to be positive about!!!! everything in my life is negitave!

[[insane]]--butterfly--

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:45 am

Well you need to make something in your life positive then . . . besides, you have us on gaia, we talk to you smile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:06 am

Rellik San

are you ok now??

That was over a year and a bit ago. smile

Trust me, I'm much better now.

Rellik San
Captain

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:45 pm

Rellik San
Rellik San

are you ok now??

That was over a year and a bit ago. smile

Trust me, I'm much better now.

Oh wonderful! Goody good then!!
lol
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items