Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:28 pm
"Maya. Pleasure meeting you, Kuroi. I like your name! Around here, the names are all different but similar at the same time. Okay! here's my room!" Maya smiled, opeing the door to her room. it was alrge and pure white. She had a canopy bed to one side and a large desk on the other. A small bureau, also white, was in the corner next to the bed with a lamp on it. "Sit on that chair. Dun worry about towels, I got it covered...." Maya smiled evilly to herself. "Oh, Demy! Axel! Xaldin!!!!" maya called out from the open door.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:34 pm
She laughed. "Thanks, same to you!" Kuroi sat down on the chair, watching Maya as she called out the door. This place sure had a lot of white on the interior too.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:43 pm
"Hey Maya! What do you need?" Demyx asked her happily as he appeared as she called.

"What now? I was kinda in the middle of something with Roxas!" Axel complained, also coming to her room.

"What's the meaning of this, Maya? I was busy." Xaldin sounded annoyed as he also appeared before her bedroom door.

"Hey guys!" Maya said happily. "Look, i just met someone and she need to dry off. Do you guys mind?"

"Sure No problem!" Demyx said good-naturedly.

"Demyx! Don't be weak! Why are you gonna automatically liten to her?" Axel complianed about Demyx's compliance.

"He's right. Why do you bend so easily to her will?"

Maya giggled. "be cause he loves me! Now c'mon guys. help out...ot else some of those things you told me won't be secrets anymore...." maya smiled evilly at them. Axel's and Xaldin's eyes widened.

"Oh, alright fine. I'll help..."

"You're a sly one, Maya."

maya smiled. "Thanks, Xaldin! Now go and dry her up!" The guys then took turns. Demyx extracted as much water as he could before Axel useed his fire to dry her up some more and a blowdry from Xaldin. "oaky, guys! Thanks! I'll call you if I need anything!"

"Okay! See ya!"

Axel mumbled under his breath. "not anytime soon, I hope..."

Xaldin left without so much as a goodbye.

Maya smiled at Kuroi. "Aren't they great?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:49 pm
Kuroi chuckled, brushing her hand through her now dry hair. "Yes, you have them in quite a hold. Oh so powerful!"

She stood, and brushed off her skirt. It was nice to be dry again.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:51 pm
"heh heh. Yup! Being a hostage does have it's advantages!" She said with a triumphant laugh. She didn't even notice that she forgot to get herself dried off too, so she was dripping on to the floor. "So, Kuroi. Any clues why you're here or how you got here or anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:00 pm
She was silent for a moment, thinking once again. "Well, most likely a magic mishap. Eheh. . I'm always trying to figure out new spells. . It's not the smartest thing to do." Kuroi frowned as she looked up at the ceiling. "At least that's what I think might have happened."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:04 pm
"Hmmmm..." Maya looked thoughtful and sat on her bed. "Strange place for you to end up in. I mean...The World That Never Was? What did your magic do that you came to the End of everything...or Beginnnig, I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:07 pm
"Good question!" She hung her head. "Im such a screw up." Sighing as she looked back at Maya. "Well, I am where I am now. Another place to see." Kuroi smiled.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:11 pm
"heh yeah. Besides, if you were to leave, thne I'd be without someone again....I mean, I live with all these people and everything, but I'm their hostage so it's not the same...Hey! I'm still wet!!!" Maya moaned as she saw the wet spot on her bed. "Demy!!!" She whined out for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:17 pm
"Oh, I see. It's not like I know a way out anyway. Heheh. I'd get lost again if i tried." Kuroi looked back at Maya, smiling. "You forgot!" She chuckled, wondering how you would miss being soaked.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:23 pm
"Yes?" Demyx asked with a smile.

Maya looked upset. "I'm still wet! I forgot about my self...can you dry me...?"

Demyx smiled. "Sure!" Within a few seconds, she was pretty much dry. "Want em to take care of that wet spot too...?"

"Would you...?" Maya asked with pleading eyes and a pout.

Demyx sighed with a smile. "Y'know, you don't have to pout at me about it!" He dried up the bed as well.

Maya smiled. "Thanks! You're a lifesaver!"

He blushed slightly. "No I'm not....."

"Oh! Right! Kuroi, Demyx. Demyx, Kuroi!"

"Nice to meet you Kuroi! What are you doing in this place, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:28 pm
Watching the two, she became quite interested in the manipulation. As Maya introduced Demyx she waved slowly, smiling. "I'm not sure, I still have to figure that much out for myself."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:33 pm
"oh, okay. Any idea how lnog you're gonna be staying here...?"

"For a while I hope!" Maya said with a pout. "Being you guys' hostage isn't fun, y'know!"

"Yeah, well, you don't act like much of a hostage...."

"I know!" Maya giggled and hugged him from the side, her head resting on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:39 pm
"I'm not sure, until I can figure out whats going on I guess. I-I mean if that's okay." Kuroi tilted her head to the side and crossed her arms.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:45 pm
"Yeah, sure! As long as the Superior doesn't find out,t'll be okay...and that means the only one you hafta look out for is Saix. He's Xemnas's right hand man..."

"That should'nt be a prolbem though, right...?" Maya asked, looking at him.

"Yeah. There shouldn't be any major porblems. Feel free to saty as long as you like, Kuroi! You might wanna meet a few of the others, first though, b efore you make your decision. You could always stay in the city if Castle life is too much for you..."

"You're being awfully nice..." Maya said in a bit of an suspicious tone.

"M-Maya, don't take it that way!!! You know how I feel..."

Maya stuck her tongue out. "yeah, yeah...."

((I g2g, bbl!!!))  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out