Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
RDB Suggestion Thread (All Races and Classes Presented!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viewed Races and Classes
  +1
View Results

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:51 am
First post updated. The description's a little.... blah... but it's a start. Now I'm worried about item, skill, and spell list. phew!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:05 am
im active I check the guild like every day even if I don't post anything sad  

G.A.S.Ps_ops001

G.A.S.Ps_ops001

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:18 am
Russ Kwehmoore
To complete my little research as I try to make a little game. (little stare ) I am conducting an active members count for 5 days.

This game is found in the Dice Battle subForum. check it out! (though do not post yet.)

Given you have a few ideas you might want to share to make the game more interesting, post your ideas in this thread!

All your support is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Russ.

New!
Presentation of Classes:
Names are not final. Needs your approval. Each class has their own selection of items, spells, and skills. Description is still a little vague too. During a tournament registration, A battler declares his class. He may declare another type when a new tournament opens.

Berserker -- Good Physical Offense. Has weak magic def. Can equip all physical-type weapons. Limited armor selection. High HP No MP.

Mystic -- Good Magical Offense. Has weak physical def. Can equip all magic items. Fair HP. High MP.

Knight
-- Average Physical Offense. Good Physical def and has fair magic def. limited physical weapon. All armor accessible. Has some magic selection. Average HP Low MP.

Druid -- Average Magical Offense. Good Magical def and a fair physical def. limited magical items. Average HP Average MP.

Rifleman
-- Weak Physical Offense. Average Physical and Magic Def. Damage increases/decreases depending on dice roll. Average HP No MP.

Summoner -- Weak Magic Offense. Average Physical and Magic def. Has selection of summon. Summons have own HP and takes damage for master. Low HP High MP.

If you have any more ideas for classes. or any concerns. Let's discuss it here.

maybe you should have like race, too
but that might get too complicated question Idon't know its up to you question

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:34 am

User ImageSing as if no one is listening, dance as if no one is watching…User Image

OMG! What happened to the archer/rouge/thief class!?
DDD<

Oh! And will we be allowed equips? Do we use out avis? Do you simply roll dice or can/do you have to add descriptions?

Sorry. I'm new to this and I want to learn. xDD

User Imagelove as if you have never been hurt before, live as if there is Heaven on Earth.User Image
G.A.S.Ps_ops001

maybe you should have like race, too
but that might get too complicated question Idon't know its up to you question

User ImageSing as if no one is listening, dance as if no one is watching…User Image

It doesn't have to be complicated. It could be just for show! xD

But that's for Russ to decide.

User Imagelove as if you have never been hurt before, live as if there is Heaven on Earth.User Image

supa no tamago

Shy Streaker

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:59 pm
immortal07
do I get ham as well? XD I like ham too
*presents you with a plate of baked ham*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:39 pm
@GASP ops:

Putting race is possible.

That could narrow down the item list with race dependent weapons. maybe race determines the roll bonus. each race given their own dice roll bonus.

Good idea!

@Masked egg:

The rogue is very tricky. I'm thinking of how to make one. Archers can be the rifle man. we can debate on who gets the name. hehehe.

You can see the system at the dice battle subforum. there's a thread there called battle experiment. its a draft on how the game goes. It's pretty much just dice rolling with a twist. you can even roleplay with it if you're into that. 3nodding

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:53 pm
You still haven't excepted my trade for the flower bouquets yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:49 am
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

I already did. eek  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

supa no tamago

Shy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:34 pm
Russ Kwehmoore
@Masked egg:

The rogue is very tricky. I'm thinking of how to make one. Archers can be the rifle man. we can debate on who gets the name. hehehe.

You can see the system at the dice battle subforum. there's a thread there called battle experiment. its a draft on how the game goes. It's pretty much just dice rolling with a twist. you can even roleplay with it if you're into that. 3nodding

Whoa! xD I tried to...like...understand the experiment-thing. I got lost xD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:41 pm
Russ Kwehmoore
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

I already did. eek
I don't think you did. Anyway, I cancelled it and started another one.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:57 pm
I hope it won't be too complicated when its done. Seeing that Masked egg got lost trying to understand it. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:31 pm
Updated FP!

I hope you like the art!

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

supa no tamago

Shy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:32 am
Russ Kwehmoore
I hope it won't be too complicated when its done. Seeing that Masked egg got lost trying to understand it. xp

Yeh. Numbers confuse me xDDD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:20 am
masked_egg
Russ Kwehmoore

Hmm... You'll get used to it! Don't worry! 4laugh  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

supa no tamago

Shy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:46 am
Russ Kwehmoore
masked_egg
Russ Kwehmoore

Hmm... You'll get used to it! Don't worry! 4laugh

I hope so xD

Who are the RPers here? >>

I just made an RP and I wanna know if it was worth it x_X

The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff