Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Shou Sasaki's Training Sessions [[PREPARE FOR A MISSION!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking my class?
  YES!! Ready to be taught, Sensei!
  No, thanks.
View Results
one_winged_angel123456 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:24 am
"Guh!!" Tog flew to the wall. Then, he saw the fireball. "Uh-oh..."Tog was knocked against the wall again. After recovering he ran to shorten the gap, then said "Kagemane no Jutsu!" His shadow crept along, trying to clip onto Sasaki's shadow. When it finally connected he held him there, observing where his weapon pouches were, then he made sure he grabbed his kunai on the oppisite side, making sure Sasaki didn't get one.
Then he threw it, standing still afterwards. He then procceded to lossen his grip on the shadow, allowing Sasaki to move again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:25 am
((Apparently I have really bad aim xd xd ))  

one_winged_angel123456

EddddyC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:41 pm
[[We'll wait for Kitsune.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:13 pm
((K))  

one_winged_angel123456

Kieff generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

Kieff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:47 pm
She flinched as the fire smashed into her. Gaining back her poise she stood up, wiping the mud from her shirt.
"Really? Fire? Fire is more then just an energy. It's based on oxygen and carbon. Not nearly a solid, but if a soild were added to the mixture the oxygen would be sucked form that solid, fueling the fire." Kitsune's eyes caught the sight of a tree.
"Kitsune Horoo Mahou (Fox Flame Magic)!" She cried out. The fire balls floated in mid-air, waiting for an order.
Releasing some chakra, she shaped it into two chakra strings. The two strings were flung into the fire balls. Kitsune then shot the balls of fire into the tree. Once the tree was fully covered in the flames, she pulled back her chakra strings. With this disturbance, the flaming tree was set sailing at Sasaki.

SASAKI - 67
TOG - 34
KITSUNE - 34

EddddyC generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:26 pm
Sasaki knocked the tree aside with one swipe of his arm. It gave him a burn but he ignored it. "Right. But just knowing science won't help you in battle." He flew up higher, forming a hand seal. "Rain of Feathers!" Sharp black feathers glinted in the sunlight. Then, they rained down upon the Genin. "Remember, I can strike both of you...or I could target one of you. Plan your strategy carefully with that piece of information."

SASAKI - 67
TOG - 36
KITSUNE - 36

[[Um, the HP status I posted in my last post are the results of subtracting 8 HP from what you started with. You subtracted 8 more.

EddddyC

one_winged_angel123456 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:03 pm
Tog was a litte shaken up from that, but quickly recovered. He ran to the oppisite side of Sasaki and kicked him in the back from there, making sure to stay on one side of the arena, with Kitsune on the other.  
Kieff generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:45 am
{OOC// Oops! sorry.. sweatdrop }
Gritting her teeth, Kitsune tried to avoid the attack. It was no use though, she wasn't fast enough. The full blunt of the attack struck her. "Ugh...I'm not sure how long I'll be able to go and still keep using the same attack..." She sighed pulling herself up. Thoughts of plans rose to her mind, but she discarded some of them as being unfit. What could she do that could create enough power to not only help her attack Sasaki, but also give Tog a chance too? Unless we attack together instead of using whatever we could to help ourselves Kitsune realized.
"Tog I'm going to make a distraction, while you hit him with all you got.
She placed her hands into another hand sigh.
"Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Technique)" She cried out. She was suddenly swiped from view in a poof of smoke. As it began to clear, a figure emerged.
Now Kitsune looked just like Tog! She grabbed a couple of kunai and tossed them at Sasaki.

SASAKI - 59
TOG - 36
KITSUNE - 36

Kieff

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:17 pm
{OOC// I think Sasaki was supposed to attack next....}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:24 pm
((Oops... sweatdrop I'll get rid of it.))  

one_winged_angel123456

EddddyC generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:13 am
[[Sorry. I wasn't on for a while.]]

"Henge no Jutsu? Good thinking but that won't work. Not while I'm in this form." He pointed to himself. "O-Kami Style: Beast-Master Synchronization allows me and Kaze to work in synch...meaning I have the abilities of a wolf and a human. Meaning my sense of smell is above average." He flew up higher. "Not that I need to know who's the real Tog and who is Kitsune anyways...Dance of the Wind!" Several streams of wind were sent towards the two.

SASAKI - 59
TOG - 26
KITSUNE - 26

[[Oh. A ten. That's my first!]]

Kieff generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:31 am
"Ugh...You think a little wind will stop me? I'm not like all the other students you've seen before, and with that being said I'm not going to stop and give up!" She cried, placing her hands infront of her face, protectively.
It was evident that her jutsu had no effect on slowing Sasaki down, the full purpose of the plan was defeated. With that plan down, Kitsune's mind began to buzz with excitement, forming new ideas and plans that held a chance of succeeding. He may be strong but she could use his strength against him.
What was that he said before, something about having an extreme sense of smell? Well if he claims it to be so strong then how would he react to an extremely strong smell. With the thick scent covering their own scent, would it create enough confusion for her plan? And where I am going to find or even create this smell? Could a plant or some sort of vegetation fend off enough odor? Kitsune's face was clouded in thoughts. Well I still need to attack.. She grabbed a few more kunai and tossed them at Sasaki. The weapons lazily danced in the wind.

{OOC// I keep getting fours and fives... Maybe I'm getting good at this number thing! whee }

Kieff

EddddyC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:03 am
[[We'll wait for Tog. To Kitsune: And yes, you are very lucky.]]  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items