xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:20 pm
Jisen Meizuki
xiaryth
The guy with yellow-eyes in the end: OK to me this is Xeanorth himself when he was younger, if you look carefully the facial fitures are very very similar, same with the hair style.

And haven't you noticed that mickey was wearing clothes very very similar to sora's in KH2? and he wasn't using his gold keyblade as usual.
Also I think that when a key-holder has blue eyes it means that his/her heart is pure (aka. sora and kairi) if you noticed Riku's eyes aren't 100% blue but this is because his heart is not as pure as the other two and so yellow eyes means that the heart is filled with darkness (hence the change of color from blue to yellow) the only one that I can't find an explanation would be mickey, then again nobody knows much about him...

By the way...I found that on the first game sora saw a picture of castle oblivion and said that it was familiar to him this called my atentiion because the place where the battle took place was very close to the location of that castle....o.o

Hmm.... I don't know about the brown-haired Chaser being Xehanort himself. I mean, the facial didn't look similar together. The brown-haired Chaser's face look shallow and long while Xehanort's face is not.

I have to agree with you about the key-holder and the eyes. It would seem to make sense of how they were chosen.

0.o Sora saw a picture of Castle Oblivion and said it was familiar to him in KH1. When did that take place and what world is it?

My mistake yes you are right...I decided to take a better look at the face and yeah...he looks a lot like saix...and then I remembered reading part of an interview with nomura and he said that the third game will involve saix and or Xigbar a lot (I can't really remember which one of them was or if it was both of them but I will try to find it again n.nu...). But knowing this...yeah that Chaser could be Saix...and I don't think that the guy that got frozen is Roxas...Nomura said in one of the interviews that the ending didn't involve Sora, Riku, Kairi or Roxas....

And regarding the picture of Castle Oblivion it was in Tarzan's world when they where finding all the photos to 'teach' Tarzan a bit more about 'humans' if you go there again or find the clip for that part you will see that...up until now I have been hearing people talking abut a lot of things but I haven't heard anyone mentioning that fact...I think it could be of importance later in the series but then again I could be wrong....

Also Nomura said that there are two an anagrams hidden in Xeanorth's name one was 'another' and the other one was 'no heart' if anybody has any ideas about the possible meaning to this please tell me, I am trying to figure out what this could be but I have no ideas....u.u
By the way I apologize of my posts are hard to understand...n.nu...it is a bit hard for me to write my ideas (Specially when they have to be in English...u.u)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:41 am
Just to let you all know, I think that the video is in the past, just because the battle seems to be the creation of Kingdom Hearts, and Mickey isn't using his normal keyblade. The old guy or the yellow eyed brown haired guy could be Xehanort.

The guy who looks like Roxas cannot be Roxas, as if it is in the past, then Sora and Roxas wouldn't have been born.

If you notice, the blue haired girl, and the 'Roxas' looky-likey seem to have a thing for each other as the girl leaps for 'Roxas''s frozen body. And yes, 'Roxas' dude is alive as his eyes are moving.

I have kinda figured out some personalitys from the video.

'Roxas' due is an eager person, since he wants to go straight into battle, but when he is frightened, he is frightened, if you see how he moves when the Old Guy has him in his hand, and when he lands.

Blue haired girl is a master of magic, as she uses a magic attack that I think is Reflectga or something. She is very caring.

Brown haired yellow eyed dude is kinda like a Parent, due to him not letting 'Roxas' go straight into battle.

Evil old guy is evil.

Mickey has some sorta mission to do, and he seems annoyed and kinda menacing. I think this is his first mission, to find out what is happening. But if this is the case, then Sora must have been born, so his dad (Who is never mentioned) could be 'Roxas' as they do seem to have a kinda similar appearence.

These are just a few ideas.............. sweatdrop  

XGamerRichy

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:13 am
Well, I know that Nomura stated that the secret trailer is related to Xigbar. But I haven't heard about the new game involving with Saix. Can you give me the link to that?

I keep hearing that the Brown-haired Chaser is Xehonart because of the whole "begins with sleep," Ansem found him near his dying experiment, and the armor in the "Room of Sleep." However, I still find it hard to believe that it would be him since the appearance don't look similar to each other.

I think about 55% of people already know that the Blond-haired soldier is not Roxas. However, what some of us like to know is why did that soldier look like Roxas.

As for the picture, oh yeah, now I remember. I kinda forgot about that one from Tarzan. LOL xd I guess people didn't know about that or forgot about that since it's not really a big drama or so small for the storyplot. I guess it's too late to call it as importance due to KH2.

I've already know about the Xehonart's hidden anagram names. However, I don't know what it means. sweatdrop However, I guess we'll figure out from the Keyblade War.

It doesn't have to be in the past, it could be during the time Sora was sleeping. Remember from the beginning, it all begins with sleep. However, I still think that it involves in the past since Xehonart is related to the Keyblade War.

I wouldn't dare say that the Blue-haired and the Blond-haired Chasers have "a thing" for each other. I could say that it's more of a protective feeling than love feeling since the Blue-haired is older than the Blond-haired. She looks like a mother or older sister figure to me than a love figure.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:46 am
Jisen Meizuki
Well, I know that Nomura stated that the secret trailer is related to Xigbar. But I haven't heard about the new game involving with Saix. Can you give me the link to that?

I keep hearing that the Brown-haired Chaser is Xehonart because of the whole "begins with sleep," Ansem found him near his dying experiment, and the armor in the "Room of Sleep." However, I still find it hard to believe that it would be him since the appearance don't look similar to each other.

I think about 55% of people already know that the Blond-haired soldier is not Roxas. However, what some of us like to know is why did that soldier look like Roxas.

As for the picture, oh yeah, now I remember. I kinda forgot about that one from Tarzan. LOL xd I guess people didn't know about that or forgot about that since it's not really a big drama or so small for the storyplot. I guess it's too late to call it as importance due to KH2.

I've already know about the Xehonart's hidden anagram names. However, I don't know what it means. sweatdrop However, I guess we'll figure out from the Keyblade War.

It doesn't have to be in the past, it could be during the time Sora was sleeping. Remember from the beginning, it all begins with sleep. However, I still think that it involves in the past since Xehonart is related to the Keyblade War.

I wouldn't dare say that the Blue-haired and the Blond-haired Chasers have "a thing" for each other. I could say that it's more of a protective feeling than love feeling since the Blue-haired is older than the Blond-haired. She looks like a mother or older sister figure to me than a love figure.

Oh yeah, I think the 'Another' anagram relates to that weird freak thing that came from the old guy, and 'No heart' is what the old guy has, so I'm thinkin' that Mister Old Guy is Xehanort..........................
Although I'm not too sure...... sweatdrop

XGamerRichy

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:34 am
Fear Richy if u dare
Oh yeah, I think the 'Another' anagram relates to that weird freak thing that came from the old guy, and 'No heart' is what the old guy has, so I'm thinkin' that Mister Old Guy is Xehanort..........................
Although I'm not too sure...... sweatdrop

I doubt about the old man related to Xehonart. You have a good point there. But however, there's another possibility that Xehonart is not the old man. If you remember Xemnas entered the "Room of Sleep" with the Chaser armor there, you should remember he said, "It's been a while..... Friend." Therefore, Xehonart can either be the old man or the Chaser.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:27 pm
I just have this one thing to say about that clip

OMFG WHAT JUST HAPPENED THERE!!! DEAR JEBUS!!!!! ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOSE!!!

I could only watch it once, I got to intos it sweatdrop  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Parabataiu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:47 pm
I'd like to point out something utterly disturbing.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:59 pm
Grope? O.o  

Parabataiu

supa-rainbow-power-ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:39 am
Maybe the old geyser is the good guy...
*gets hit by a spork*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:40 am
+MyFinalFantasy+

User Image

aw comeon!
her freinds frozen! besides, she caught him from falling, so she was in that position when she caught him...  

supa-rainbow-power-ninja

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:39 am
XXTexikaXX
+MyFinalFantasy+

User Image

aw comeon!
her freinds frozen! besides, she caught him from falling, so she was in that position when she caught him...

Yeah, but when catching him, her right hand should be on the waist or left thigh, not............. in between the legs. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:53 pm
Jisen Meizuki
XXTexikaXX
+MyFinalFantasy+

User Image

aw comeon!

Yeah, but when catching him, her right hand should be on the waist or left thigh, not............. in between the legs. eek

hmm..touche. hightlight o plenty here:
also, Im excited xigbar might be in the game, but also very surprised...I mean...XIGBAR? of all people?! lets make lexaleus the best freind and poof! you have one unexpected plot...
sorry bout that. sweatdrop

anyway, this game might have the six aprentices and how they made the organization xiii...and this could possibly carry on till when sora wakes up...

supa-rainbow-power-ninja

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:24 am
XXTexikaXX
also, Im excited xigbar might be in the game, but also very surprised...I mean...XIGBAR? of all people?! lets make lexaleus the best freind and poof! you have one unexpected plot...
sorry bout that. sweatdrop

anyway, this game might have the six aprentices and how they made the organization xiii...and this could possibly carry on till when sora wakes up...

Hmm..... I doubt about Xigbar in the game. I mean, even though Nomura said that Xigbar is somehow related to the secret ending trailer, he didn't tell us as to how Xigbar is related. For all I know, I know that watching one of the trailers that has Zexion, Vexen, and Xigbar having a conversation about Xemnas entering the "Room of Sleep," Xigbar mentions about a "friend" that Xemnas visits and one in the "Room of Awaken" in Castle Oblivion.

As to how the original Organization became, I doubt about that. I mean, I know it will relate to the Memory of Xehanort, but I also had a feeling that it will focus more on him than the rest of the apprentices.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:31 am
hmmm, the new secret ending further proves that sora/kairi/riku might not be in the game xp . i don;t like the whole meiderval olden setting of the KH3, in my opinion its turning into ff. I just don;t see how the disney characters will fit in anymore....  

invisibIe boii

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:50 pm
I don't know about all of this...I mean, the sorcerer was wearing the exact same clothing as Ansem was in KH. But then the Chaser looked more like Xehanort to me and I came up with an idea:

Recalling back to KH when Ansem appeared to Riku after losing to Sora, he coaxed him into 'giving into the darkness' and then possessed his body. Couldn't the same thing have happened for the Chaser? Except more significantly? His eyes did shift to yellow at the end of the clip so maybe he needed a little edge to stop the sorcerer until it led to something else...

Xehanort's name does have 'Another' in it. Then as 'No Heart', the Nobody would form according to the original host and not of the other. Also, when Xemnas went to see his 'old friend' the armor was lying around...It could be just as an old memory he doesn't remember fully, but then when Xigbar was talking to Zexion he mentioned that he heard 'someone else talking too', aside from Xemnas. So, two beings in one? Despite how Xehanort's Nobody and Heartless formed according to the original being and not of the Sorcerer.

Eh...I don't know. Just a thought. It is kind of conflicting with meeting the Chaser at Mickey's Castle. He could be there waiting for the right person to appear (the Sorcerer?) but I'd like to know what he's saying to actually confirm it -seeing as after Sora defeats him he plops back down and prepares for another battle.

As of now sources have temporarily said that the blond's name is Ven and the girl's Aqua. Depends on SE if they feel like changing it or not.

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff