Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:44 am
Cain_Hargreaves
Vi Sparklemist
Yawn. Another schoolday has ended. And I've read a volume of Count Cain for the first time.

It was alot better then I had expected.
Will it continue the same way as in the first volume or will it be more storyline and not so much "one shots", or so to say?
Right now, it sort of reminds me of Bride of Deimos (Has anyone read it by the way?)...

I guess I'll read on and find out 3nodding
...I just have to play some more FFVII first. (That game is really addicting... sweatdrop )

Mission: Random Entry in the General Discussions Thread accomplished

Actually the first volume is one of the worst, in my opinion. The storylines are kind of sketchy, and she hasn't developed the characters very much at all. Volume two is much better, and it only keeps improving after that. Once you reach volume four, go back and re-read one again and the differences will be astounding.

Hmmm... I agree. The drawings also improve drastically... I reread 1 yesterday, and was like, "Huh? Cain looks very different..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:25 am
Cain_Hargreaves

Actually the first volume is one of the worst, in my opinion. The storylines are kind of sketchy, and she hasn't developed the characters very much at all. Volume two is much better, and it only keeps improving after that. Once you reach volume four, go back and re-read one again and the differences will be astounding.

Mh, I agree that it could've been better, but for some reason I had no hopes or what so ever that it would actually be readable. I have no idea what made me think so, though.

RionaDaidouji
Although the first time I watched the anime I turned it off at the credits... So when I watched it again with a friend of mine who always watches the credits, I got a nice little shock where I went "OMG METATRON AND SEVY!!!!!" O_O

..What? Alright, it seems like i've missed something here.. sweatdrop
I really have to watch it again. I just need to find it!  

Vi Sparklemist

Sarielle

Healer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:01 pm
*dances* The first volume of the Angel Sanctuary series arrived yesterday. Now for package hours where I can actually GET it. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:51 pm
Vi Sparklemist

RionaDaidouji
Although the first time I watched the anime I turned it off at the credits... So when I watched it again with a friend of mine who always watches the credits, I got a nice little shock where I went "OMG METATRON AND SEVY!!!!!" O_O

..What? Alright, it seems like i've missed something here.. sweatdrop
I really have to watch it again. I just need to find it!

LOL! Yeah, after the credits, they have a short little scene with Metatron and Sevy. Which is kinda funny, because I was in the process of telling my friend how, despite the fact that I rather dislike Sevy, I wish they would have included him and Metatron in the anime, and then the scene came on. o_O I started pointing at the screen and babbling about how those were the exact characters I was just talking about.

My friend had a good laugh at me.  

RionaDaidouji

Sarielle

Healer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:46 pm
Wow.

I finally got access to the first novel in the AS series...read it straight through. Couldn't put it down.

Now I just need to scrape up the money to get the rest of them. And I feel a little better now, because I actually have some concept of the storyline now. No more just "ooooh....pretty pictures" lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:53 pm
RionaDaidouji

LOL! Yeah, after the credits, they have a short little scene with Metatron and Sevy. Which is kinda funny, because I was in the process of telling my friend how, despite the fact that I rather dislike Sevy, I wish they would have included him and Metatron in the anime, and then the scene came on. o_O I started pointing at the screen and babbling about how those were the exact characters I was just talking about.

My friend had a good laugh at me.

Wow, I didn't know that whee
Is it the scene you see in the quiz when they ask which of the angels was known as the 'voice of God', and you're correct?
I just haven't had time to search (or rather, find) my AS dvd.  

Vi Sparklemist

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:05 am
Sarielle
Wow.

I finally got access to the first novel in the AS series...read it straight through. Couldn't put it down.

Now I just need to scrape up the money to get the rest of them. And I feel a little better now, because I actually have some concept of the storyline now. No more just "ooooh....pretty pictures" lol

yay!! good for you! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:30 am
There. AS has now been watched for the seventh time. (or so.)
It wasn't like I remembered it at all.

Their voices eek
Oh the horror. The only one I liked was Rociel's.

Still, the scene where Alexiel saves Kurai and has her speech still makes me shiver, and the music is forever great.
And I've now seen the scene with Metatron and Sevi! xd
(I had seen it before, in the quiz, though.)

Oh well. Back to Gaia fishing. Damn, I can't stop playing it.  

Vi Sparklemist

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:35 am
Vi Sparklemist
There. AS has now been watched for the seventh time. (or so.)
It wasn't like I remembered it at all.

Their voices eek
Oh the horror. The only one I liked was Rociel's.

Still, the scene where Alexiel saves Kurai and has her speech still makes me shiver, and the music is forever great.
And I've now seen the scene with Metatron and Sevi! xd
(I had seen it before, in the quiz, though.)

Oh well. Back to Gaia fishing. Damn, I can't stop playing it.

Haha! Yeah, Crispin Freeman's a very good voice actor as he's done so many different roles quite convincingly... though in my mind Rociel is nothing like how Freeman presents him.

And YES!!! OMG!!! Excuse me for being so blunt but that scene with Alexiel turns me on big time XD. She's just so powerful... she's a wonderful figure. And one of the few female characters Yuki draws with actual meat on her!

Damn Gaia fishing -_- i suck so badly at it  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:16 am
Rociel - Inorganic Angel

Haha! Yeah, Crispin Freeman's a very good voice actor as he's done so many different roles quite convincingly... though in my mind Rociel is nothing like how Freeman presents him.

And YES!!! OMG!!! Excuse me for being so blunt but that scene with Alexiel turns me on big time XD. She's just so powerful... she's a wonderful figure. And one of the few female characters Yuki draws with actual meat on her!

Damn Gaia fishing -_- i suck so badly at it

Well, I guess he didn't fit 100% in my mind either, but at least more than the others. I still hear his laugh in my thoughts xd

I believe Alexiel is actually one of the females she spends most time with drawing. The others (With the exception of Kurai) looks so... plain. I dunno. It might be the other way around as well, but at least Alexiel stands out.

Hey, I couldn't capture a single guppy at Bass'ken lake yesterday, not to mention my poor attempt of fishing at Durem.
Then I stayed up the whole night, doing nothing but fishing and clicking around on gaia.... And voila! I succeed at fishing @ Durem with the basic rod almost every time.

Or... Maybe... Not. Damn fishes! *Fails again* stressed  

Vi Sparklemist

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:24 am
I'm catching quite a few fish. . although I keep hooking boots and cans too. <_<; DO NOT go to the Durem facility unless you have one of the top two poles. . .otherwise it's pretty much hopeless.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:30 am
I've got quite a few guppies... realized that the spot opposite the hut-like thingy on Bas'ken lake is good for fishing. Didn't get a single tin can and plenty of fishies there...  

Shura Yukihime

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:38 am
Shura Yukihime
I've got quite a few guppies... realized that the spot opposite the hut-like thingy on Bas'ken lake is good for fishing. Didn't get a single tin can and plenty of fishies there...

Really? Muwahahah. . . .XD Thanks for the info! Oh, and the Port of Gambino is also a fishing area. It's a little harder than the lake, but not by much. I've caught a lot of seedkins (7g each) and trout (11g each) there.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:48 am
With a basic rod? I was just experimenting with the fishing using the cheapest stuff... Got super pissed at the fish's determination to escape me... Before I discovered that rather useful spot. 1 out of 2 times you swing, you get something.  

Shura Yukihime

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:06 am
I caught several fish at the port using a basic rod, but I really started catching them when I got the second best one. n_n; It's a lot of money to spend on a fishing pole, though. . .and now I want to get an even better one. Argh! Curses, this game is addictive!  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff