Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
new teen titans tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:55 pm
Talina ran up to her quickly "Let me help I can get you the things in a flash" she said,  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:57 pm
" hey how about a pizza " said arisa then handed taiina the money for the pizza  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:00 pm
Talina nodded "sure what does everyone want?" she asked them taking the money from Arissa.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:05 pm
"well i wont ham but i dont know what everyone else wontes" said arisa then started to yell down the halls " hey where ordering pizza come out here so we can get the right toping" she yelled  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:10 pm
Talina smiled seeing Arissa yell " you could have just used the intercom" she said and laughed softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:26 am
"peporoni, ham and sasuage. basic meat lovers pizza" Hana said. she had gotten up and was standing with Arissa and Talina.  

FluffysBabyGirl

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:45 am
Talina nodded then asked "so where are the others? Do they want pizza?" she looked around.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:36 pm
" not shore also i thing ill have anchoves on my pizza i love fish since i am a cat " she said while doing a cute kitty pose then noticed a pece of string hanging from the couch " STRING" she yelled then ran over to the string and started to play with it  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:53 pm
Talina looked at her with an eyebrow raised and shook her head "maybe I should go if they want something they can call me on the communicator" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:07 pm
Rigu's hightened sences allowed her to hear everything that the other girls were saying. Even from her hommock.
When she heard the word pizza she jumped up and ran to the living room.
After she found it. She said.
"Meatlovers with mushrooms." And then flopped on the couch accidently hitting Arissa. "Sorry."
The demon vampire was fighing the urge to feed off of the neko.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:06 pm
arissa turned around and senced his fealling and started to his at her  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:34 pm
Talina nodded " okay ill be back soon" she said and ran out the doors opening for her right away as she went out she went to the pizza place papers flew around as she went inside and stopped people gasped as she stopped so suddenly and smiled and ordered everything they nodded and made the food and gave it to her she nodded "thanks" she said and ran off going right up to the tower in the living room "back sorry it took so long they take forever to make pizza's " she said placing them down.  

DaniBoi66

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:40 pm
Rigu looked over at Arissa.
"Relaces, I'm not going to attack you. If it becomes that bad I'll go feed in my room, okay." She told the older girl through a mind link.
Standing up she went and got a slice of pizza. She ate it quickly then ate five more slices.
Then she left the room and walked to her room, where she pulled a blood bag out of her mini-frige and set it in her mouth. Her fangs grew and slowly absorbed the blood. Laying down on the hamock, Rigu drank two more bags.
After doing so, the vampire threw the empty bags away and curled up on her bean chair with the book that she was currently reading.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:53 pm
arissa got up and got some pizza and ate 10 slices really fast  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:01 pm
Talina picked up her box of pizza then ran to her room going inside and scarfing the pizza down quickly she licked her fingers off then layed in her bed sighing blissfully.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff