Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Fanfics! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikanne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:06 pm
D: I can't write fanfiction--let alone stories, even if my life depended on it... crying 'Tis not my forte xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:18 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
I read the part about Fin and reviewed, too (as Catde Dahlin..my pen name). It was really good. 3nodding

Ooooh! I can post stuff on ff.net now! YES!

Here's my Full Moon fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2484797/1/

Aim those compliments right back at ya. wink I'm looking forward to more of Izumi, so I hope you've got more of him planned. smile Caz seems like an interesting character too.

You already have a special thanks in the next chapter, considering this thread you've started pushed me into finally posting it. I should be posting it fairly soon actually. I think Sunday was when I was scheduled to upload it...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:15 pm
dude~ ill read those soon as i can~ i cant now, i have to log off soon and i wont be online for the next 3 days. crying but ill make sure i read it and leave a review~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:52 pm
Just as a heads up, I have just uploaded the second chapter of my fanfic.

Aisu-Kitsune... since you didn't say anything about yours I didn't notice until I randomly checked. sweatdrop How often do you update anyway?

I usually stick to once a week, since I'm notorious for cliff hangers. It's no fun if you update the next day when you do that. I live off the murderous feelings of my readers... heart  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:13 pm
MemoryDragon
Just as a heads up, I have just uploaded the second chapter of my fanfic.

Aisu-Kitsune... since you didn't say anything about yours I didn't notice until I randomly checked. sweatdrop How often do you update anyway?

I usually stick to once a week, since I'm notorious for cliff hangers. It's no fun if you update the next day when you do that. I live off the murderous feelings of my readers... heart

I update pretty often, usually. It all depends on how inspired I am to write and when I finish the latest chapter. (I gots so many things to write at once...2 fanfics, 3 original stories. I need to cut down or I'll never finish any of them. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:38 pm
Aisu-Kitsune

I update pretty often, usually. It all depends on how inspired I am to write and when I finish the latest chapter. (I gots so many things to write at once...2 fanfics, 3 original stories. I need to cut down or I'll never finish any of them. sweatdrop )

Oy. That is a lot. See, I usually write all of mine out before I post. It insures I finish the story. Usually the only thing that might put me behind is typing things up, but generally that's done before I've posted too much of it as well.

I also usually only have one thing running at a time... stare Sounds like you do need to slow down a bit.

Original stories... Well, I never post those. Of course, I've really only got one of those finished. A script for a webcomic that took me three years to complete... sweatdrop  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:39 pm
I do need to slow down. It's just that I get so many ideas and I want to type all of them up. My friend has the same problem. She has a lot of stories that she started but never finished (she has a few finished, though. I don't, sadly).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:47 pm
Um...I have some fanfics for Full Moon wo Sagashite on my fanfiction account:

Here you are.

There are hardly any of them, so you'll probably have to search for the word "Moon". xD  

Lepidus Light

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:11 am
MemoryDragon

Original stories... Well, I never post those. Of course, I've really only got one of those finished. A script for a webcomic that took me three years to complete... sweatdrop

Wow xd

It's different for me. I hardly think up of good ideas for writing fanfics but I can make up a bunch of original ideas sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:20 pm
thanks for the review on my fic on fp.come. -^__^- ill read your soon as i can get everything over with. I have so much to do lately... crying no free time...im squeezing this posts between stuff i haveta do.  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:24 pm
Lepidus Light
Um...I have some fanfics for Full Moon wo Sagashite on my fanfiction account:

Here you are.

There are hardly any of them, so you'll probably have to search for the word "Moon". xD

AHH! You have so many. I'll have to read a few. whee

(You have a Golden Sun one! Yay! I love GS.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:53 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
MemoryDragon
I'm usually pretty good at summaries, but this one was just so hard due to it's nature. Since the chapters could all be separate entities, I couldn't think of any good way to sum all of them up. sweatdrop

I read the part about Fin and reviewed, too (as Catde Dahlin..my pen name). It was really good. 3nodding

i read that! it was great!!!  

Cannibalistic Nut

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:16 pm
saphireflame
Aisu-Kitsune
MemoryDragon
I'm usually pretty good at summaries, but this one was just so hard due to it's nature. Since the chapters could all be separate entities, I couldn't think of any good way to sum all of them up. sweatdrop

Thankums! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:02 am
Aisu-Kitsune
saphireflame
Aisu-Kitsune
MemoryDragon

Thankums! whee
your welcome mrgreen  

Cannibalistic Nut

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:01 pm
I have some Full Moon fics up on my ff.net accounthere so feel free to check them out! You might want to just use ctrl+f to find them, though, since I have quite a lot of fanfics up. o0;  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff