Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Updated Knitters and crochers of the world unite!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peppermint Elf

Moonlight Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:39 pm
I'm also really interested in joining a knitting guild. Count me in. (I'd donate, but I currenly only have 4k in my account) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:38 pm
What is wrong with posting our knit and crochet stuff in this guild? Does this guild not like knitters and crocheters anymore? Did I miss the memo?

Edited: Sorry AccentualWolf I didn't check the date of your post. redface redface The other forums I read move faster than this guild and old threads rarely get posted in.  

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

Something to Replace

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:59 pm
ForestGreen
What is wrong with posting our knit and crochet stuff in this guild? Does this guild not like knitters and crocheters anymore? Did I miss the memo?
I second that.
I thought that's what alot of the guild members (not all, not the majority, but alot of us) did, was knit and crochet  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:40 pm
~neko neko kitty~
AccentualWolf
~neko neko kitty~
I finally learned to knit the other day blaugh *ish very proud of herself*

I'm so glad. We should do a knitalong
that would be fun

What is a knitalong?  

LadyAnubis

Catcheen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:22 pm
LadyAnubis
What is a knitalong?

Usually a pattern is decided on and everyone who joins the knitalong signs up and posts questions, asks for oppinions, and shares work-in-progress pictures. It's pretty neat seeing everyone making, say, a hat in all different yarns, colors, and adding stripes, flowers, and other touches of individuality.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:26 am
Catcheen
LadyAnubis
What is a knitalong?

Usually a pattern is decided on and everyone who joins the knitalong signs up and posts questions, asks for oppinions, and shares work-in-progress pictures. It's pretty neat seeing everyone making, say, a hat in all different yarns, colors, and adding stripes, flowers, and other touches of individuality.

That's cool. I'd never heard of that before (I'm the only knitter I know! crying )  

LadyAnubis

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:00 pm
Please go check my apology in my other post. I've had a bad month and I didn't engage my brain before I posted. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:56 pm
ForestGreen
Please go check my apology in my other post. I've had a bad month and I didn't engage my brain before I posted. redface

It's ok. You still rock blaugh Now since there are many knitters and more people who post about it I feel the love. Plus even if the guild was created I would still be a loyal memeber of this guild. Hey, I have to keep the love the place were I felt the most love right??  

AccentualWolf

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:45 pm
I love the idea of a knitalong! I'm knitting my very first scarf, and I'd love some help on figuring out what to do next!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:37 pm
I would just be happy to get to talk to more people. The threads in this guild and the craft forum move so slowly...  

LadyAnubis

ryoaie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:14 pm
damn right they do.

spliting it up even more won't help that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:31 pm
Maybe we could have weekly project progress threads? A new thread each week that people could post what they're working on and how far they've gotten on it every week. Posting pics would be cool but not manditory because some of us don't have digital cameras yet. I haven't met a crafter yet who's unwilling to talk about their projects.  

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:47 pm
ya that dose sound like a good idea.
I also really like the idea for contests for things ether.
like most random scarf, or jacket, and stuff like that.
granted its not cheep, so you don't have to do it if you don't want to, but I think it could be a lot of fun and it would give me an excuse to make stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:23 am
I knit and crochet and I would love to see a knitalong. Maybe it could be a sticky topic so it doesn't get lost in the threads?  

Umberella

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:16 pm
I think we actually need knitters that post, first. There are so few threads that get more than a few replies, and it seems like no one is ever even in this forum at all.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff