Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite RE4 death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:02 pm
Shinobi No Kaze
I remember in terminator "Hasta luvista baby..." I still cant spell it, but it was something like that

"Hasta la vista, baby." xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:45 pm
Try getting your head cut off with a sickle rofl  

Shinja-Chan

MaryJuana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:44 pm
I like seeing death's that involve Garradors. I like the one especially were you are pinned to a wall by your skull(probably won't even feel a tingle from the following) and are then gored to the stomach with the remaining three blades.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:17 pm
mmm mine would be when the regenerators stab you then your stuck to them then when they retract their claws you fall over xP  

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

keyblademstr27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:10 pm
getting cut in half by "It" lol... i love that... or any time u get ur head cut off... (chainsaw gandos, gandos with sythes, etc)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:12 pm
ive always wanted to shoot ashleys head off, or see it happen, but it cant crying  

keyblademstr27

lady_ruler_of_the_zombies

Aekea Cleric

6,575 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:47 pm
Mine is actually when you kill the queen leech in zero.

Billy: "Hey queenie, feast on this" or something like that  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:36 am
lady_ruler_of_the_zombies
Mine is actually when you kill the queen leech in zero.

Billy: "Hey queenie, feast on this" or something like that
This is about deaths in RE4.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Fangus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:29 pm
Shinobi No Kaze
Really? On my game I've seen it bite at here, and she just fall over dead...Hmm, oh yeah the laser thing was kinda dissapointing, I was hoping it would chop me to bits like in the movie...

I'm guessing you have the ps2 version, the gore was toned down in that version, but not the GameCube version. If you shoot the merchant with the mine launcher in the GC version, he completely explodes, In the PS2 version, he just kinda falls over.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:19 pm
No I have the GameCube version, I deliberaely told Ashley to wait right in front of one, and it just swung at her, she dropped and died, no blood or anything...  

Dolor Vexillum

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:42 pm
There's a difference between the Merchant and Ashley. Yeah, the merchant will explode. Ashley always just falls over.
Also, it wasn't the violence that was toned down on the PS2, it was just memory conservation. Lazy programming, I guess. Because the Ganados still explode.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:19 am
Fangus
Shinobi No Kaze
Really? On my game I've seen it bite at here, and she just fall over dead...Hmm, oh yeah the laser thing was kinda dissapointing, I was hoping it would chop me to bits like in the movie...

I'm guessing you have the ps2 version, the gore was toned down in that version, but not the GameCube version. If you shoot the merchant with the mine launcher in the GC version, he completely explodes, In the PS2 version, he just kinda falls over.
That happened in mine once. It was the PS2 version too. Anyways, my favorite death scene is the classic head chop by Dr. Salvador. Not the one where he just slices it. The one where Leon struggles to get it off him.  

Desann4

MaryJuana

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
There's a difference between the Merchant and Ashley. Yeah, the merchant will explode. Ashley always just falls over.
Also, it wasn't the violence that was toned down on the PS2, it was just memory conservation. Lazy programming, I guess. Because the Ganados still explode.

Does the merchant really explode? I remember using grenades on him all the time and he would just moan and fall over.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:03 pm
MaryJuana
Does the merchant really explode? I remember using grenades on him all the time and he would just moan and fall over.
I guess you have to make sure that the grenade lands right near him. I don't usually throw grenades at him, if I want him to explode, I use the Infinite Launcher.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Pyrojunk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:10 pm
My favorite death scenes are the regenerator ones. Like the one were it eats your neck domokun or when the iron maiden stabs you. xp Any other ones are good too. I also like the novistadors. burning_eyes OUCH!!!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff