Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:16 am
"Yawwwnn! Night already? Well Akumu let's head back, I really wasn't expecting us to walk this far anyway..." Kitsune patted the little fox kit on the head.
Akumu nodded tiredly, her eyes clouded with sleep. "I'll carry you, you need a good nights sleep to grow big and strong" She teased the tired fox.
But Akumu had already fallen fast asleep.
With gentle and tender care, Kitsune lifted the little fox into her arms, and continued on with her walk.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:36 pm
XiN HiEN
"Well...It's kind of a long story..." She didn't look at him face to face and instead tried to change the subject. "So, why do we need to leave in a hurry?"

As Rekai was about to explain two rogue ninjas appeared in front of them. He took a step back from them.
"Damn! We don't have time for this!" He growled through gritted teeth. He stood still for a moment, thinking of what to do. Then he saw Sukai perched in a tree. her head was down low and wings tilted slightly upwards as if ready to attack but waiting for a signal. Rekai turned back to the rogue ninjas, waitied for a moment, then whistled loudly. He grabbed Xin's wrist and ran out towards the edge of the forest. He didn't know if the ninjas where following them, but he heard the cawing of Sukai as she held them off.
"I'll explain later but we just need to get out!" He said as he led her out of the forest and back towards Konoha.  

Kulac Akios

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:33 pm
((Hey, Xin, just pretend your bloodline can't recognize us. ><))

--

"Tch." Hiro tilted his head, avoiding the shuriken. "...." He nodded at Kimimaru, and dissapeared.
A breath's moment after, he stood in front of Xin and Rekai's path.

"You're not going anywere..." He pulled out a kunai as well.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:48 pm
Rekai stopped dead in his tracks. He glared at the rogue in front of them. Did he not know the darkness lurking in this forest at night?
"What do you want?" He growled, hearing Sukai coming towards them from behind.  

Kulac Akios

pilot01

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:20 pm
He then changed his attention to the other rogue ninja and charged him. He brought his kunai up towards the ninja's stomach. Knowing it would probably be blocked he sent chakra down to his knee hoping have enough time to bring it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:55 pm
"Heh. Too kill you, what do you think?" Hiro[Disguised] smirked.
"I'm sure you brats shouldn't be out this late."

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:01 pm
"Kill me?" Rekai scolded, "If I do die here tonight it won't be by your hands! Not that I care, but you will die too if you don't get out of here!" He said, trying to found a way out.
"This forest has more to hide th-" He was cut off by a bloodcurdling roar.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:25 pm
"Oh, you will die. If not by me, then by-" He gestured into the direction of another roar.
"I can get out of here easily enough. How about you?" Hiro pulled a string, and a few boulders came falling down on them.

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:35 pm
Rekai glanced up and eyes went wide. He had only enough time to push Xin out of the way before the boulders came toppling on top of him. He opened his eyes to find he was encased in rocky prison and felt a sharp pain in his arm. One boulder had fallen right on top of his arm and he could feel it slowly being crushed by the heavy wieght. This was one heck of a problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:36 pm
Alex didn't finish his attack but turned around and ran towards the rogue ninja that pulled the string and threw both kunai at him. He then stuck his hand into his weapon pocket and pulled out a shuriken.  

pilot01

Sir Wo1fe

Generous Werewolf

15,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:52 pm
Ukia heard the uproar and went running.

"Rekai!!!! Dont move ill help you" said Ukia running towards Rekai.

"Bunshin no Jutsu" shouted Ukia. With all his strength Ukia and the clones lifted the Boulder.

"Rekai, move your arm out now!!" said Ukia  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:57 pm
Rekai tried to move his arm but for some reason it just wouldn't budge. Not wanting to hold up Ukia any longer he moved his body out of the way, bringing a bloody mass that was apparently his arm along with it.
"Thanks but what are you doing here! You have to get out!!" He said, hearing another louder roar.  

Kulac Akios

Sir Wo1fe

Generous Werewolf

15,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:08 pm
"I was walking home & no!!,I wont go, Ill stay here because my friends are here and I will help them no mater what!" said Ukia with the sharingan  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:12 pm
Rekai smiled, "I can't argue with that then, but we'll have to deal with this rogue quickly then get out of here!" He said as he pulled out a kunai and let his other arm fall limp. "Why can't I move my arm?" He thought  

Kulac Akios

Sir Wo1fe

Generous Werewolf

15,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:24 pm
"Rekai jump!!" said Ukia, throwing a Shadow Shuriken and 6 kunai knives.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff