Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
*Sigh* Another random complaint/irritant. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And you shall...
  ignore me.
  agree with me.
  argue with me.
View Results

The-helper-of-the-poor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:14 pm
emobell
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Wow this is slightly annoying...
Honestly, are usernames containing the word "emo" really neccessary?
It gives me a headache to see so many of them.
Any originality left?

I'm going to get this straight before you make fun of my username (emobell):

For Halloween last year, I had an old tinkerbell costume from my mom. I did NOT want to go as a 5'4" tinkerbell. So, I painted the costume black, and added a WHOLLLLE lot of creepy dark things to it. When my best-friend asked me what the ******** I was suppose to be, a just answered "Emobell, tinkerbell's sister that nobody hears about."

So THERE!!! I do have originality. I am not 'emo' like cutting, or anything like that, so why would I put it in my username? So, my name is emobell because what I was for halloween!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(And, it is really easy to type in the computer because it is short.)

But the whole 'emo' thing in the names is really annoying. But what do I know! Its in my god damn username. rofl

heh heh, that is kinda cool. But you'd be a minority in this case. Most people who put 'punk' goth' or 'emo' in their usernames are losers or posers (which just has a different first letter.....huh)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:50 pm
Sakuto Uchiha
emobell
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Any originality left?

For Halloween last year, I had an old tinkerbell costume from my mom. I did NOT want to go as a 5'4" tinkerbell. So, I painted the costume black, and added a WHOLLLLE lot of creepy dark things to it. When my best-friend asked me what the ******** I was suppose to be, a just answered "Emobell, tinkerbell's sister that nobody hears about."

So THERE!!! I do have originality. I am not 'emo' like cutting, or anything like that, so why would I put it in my username? So, my name is emobell because what I was for halloween!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

But the whole 'emo' thing in the names is really annoying. But what do I know! Its in my god damn username. rofl

heh heh, that is kinda cool. But you'd be a minority in this case. Most people who put 'punk' goth' or 'emo' in their usernames are losers or posers (which just has a different first letter.....huh)

true... yay for uchihas wink I have a massive love with anything with the name uchiha on it (do't take it personaly..jeje)
most posers claim themselves emo,goth, or punk. Most non-posers will call themselves rockers.... difference  

BloodRoseBed

Manerva

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:15 pm
shizu_makai
When i see them, it reminds me of how smart i really am.

So look at it this way, when you're down just look at those screen names and say, "Well i'm not that bad off... o.o"

I like them.

XD

XD lol that's awesome.

I have to agree with shizu here. I find it highly entertaining seeing "emo_gurl (random numbers)" and "emo_boi (random numbers)" running around.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:00 pm
uchihamassacre
Sakuto Uchiha
emobell
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Any originality left?

true... yay for uchihas wink I have a massive love with anything with the name uchiha on it (do't take it personaly..jeje)
most posers claim themselves emo,goth, or punk. Most non-posers will call themselves rockers.... difference

Ironically most people with Uchiha in their name haven't seen much in the way of anime and obsess over a character thats in it for the first 70 odd episodes only.  

Rellik San
Captain

assumingtheworst

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:33 pm
people need to come up with original names. more and more often people just put in what they think is cool and not what they really like for a name on here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:47 pm
Chaos A.D.
dpacker
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
we need those people to do certain things, we'd be killing just about everyone on earth. and with that point, we might as well kill ouselves
Or us survivors have a mass orgy to repopulate the earth.

dunno about u guys, but i think rellik's idea is way better in at least a dozen different ways.. twisted
why not just let off all the nukes the US has and destroy the world 49572435943 times over
cuz if u do that ther'd be no one left to have the orgy with.. blaugh  

hitmeibleed

emobell

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:11 pm
Sakuto Uchiha
emobell
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Any originality left?

yesh it is cool. I got alot of candy that year too. Like, 5 pounds!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:33 am
And all of the 'x's too. like

EmOXXPuNk

What the hell. Get some originality.  

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

Do You Beleave In God

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:38 pm
i totaly agree with u i mean so of the people no wut "emo" is but then others are ******** retarded and dont know wut the ******** they r talking about  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:40 pm
yea so tru  

rae_chan38

Ceysa

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:48 pm
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
Isel
I wish there was something to do about it.

Talking about it won't fix it...
we can blow them all up. or maybe run them over.

or knock them out and lock them in a closet. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:16 pm
Chaos A.D.
as ron white says
you can't fix stupid

yes, sad but too true  

Lynnic_Darkness

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:11 am
Well the whole Japanese respectful suffix thing, I was doing way before it was cool. like seriously way back '93 I was adding San to the end of Rellik. Rellik had been around since 1992 though little known was his brother Kred, who made only minor appearances that never became official canon.

Yes... my username has official legacy.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games