Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply Sailor Moon Discussions
What's your favorite Sailor Moon season Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What your favorite seasons?
sailor moon
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
sailor Moon R
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
sailor moon S
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
sailor moon SuperS
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Sailor Moon StarS
43%
 43%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 32

BettyAnn

Friendly Bunny

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:02 pm
Stars is AWESOME! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:57 am
You guys are so lucky, i never seen a single stars episode or superS, i seen all the pegasus collections and all the S series and the first sailor moon, but never a superS or stars, i have to order them online from Ebay for like 100 dollars when i get a credit card.It's not fair crying
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Saturn_Eclipse

krisaga

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:09 am
the only one i have seen is the first one so my best would probably be that one too!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:22 am
ladykristyna
the only one i have seen is the first one so my best would probably be that one too!

Wha? eek User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.And you call yourself a sailor moon fan stare  

Saturn_Eclipse

[-Maehiro-]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:13 pm
hmm ... well I've seen bits and pieces of them all, they seemed kinda swirled together for me. Though that might be due to the fact that I was in third/fourth grade when I first started watching the. I did like the first season an awful lot though ... they kinda stopped showing Melvin as much after that stare .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:49 am
Well I like all the seasons and it's really hard to choose just one. Season 1 uncut is the best. Cost me a lot but well worth it. Now if only I could afford Sailor Moon R. I only have those on video that my mom taped when it was on ages ago. sweatdrop I have almost every episode of SMS and SuperS on tape..some recorded from tv others on store bought tapes when they were cheap. I have the last three dvds of SuperS and the complete Stars season. Ebay is my friend ^__^..my goal of course is to have them all on dvd. 3nodding  

Celeste_Aurore

Friendly Gaian

14,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Saturn_Eclipse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:49 pm
Celeste_Aurore
Well I like all the seasons and it's really hard to choose just one. Season 1 uncut is the best. Cost me a lot but well worth it. Now if only I could afford Sailor Moon R. I only have those on video that my mom taped when it was on ages ago. sweatdrop I have almost every episode of SMS and SuperS on tape..some recorded from tv others on store bought tapes when they were cheap. I have the last three dvds of SuperS and the complete Stars season. Ebay is my friend ^__^..my goal of course is to have them all on dvd. 3nodding
You are so lucky, i want to see the stars so badly crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:02 am
sailormoon r is the best.  

Tanith_4486

lady_luv18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:28 am
my favourite season was the first and perhaps the last as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:34 am
- : | : - sHiShKaBuBs - : | : -

aRe kOoL~ 3nodding

((also adds)) i pretty much enjoyed most of the episodes actually 3nodding  

o0oPanDao0o

Vamperic~kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:19 pm
sailor stars rule  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:43 pm
I really enjoyed Sailor Stars, but I also liked the first season. Some of the episodes from the first season that never came over to North America were awesome..  

Yukito Yu

blackelement09

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:27 pm
Maehiro666
hmm ... well I''ve seen bits and pieces of them all, they seemed kinda swirled together for me. Though that might be due to the fact that I was in third/fourth grade when I first started watching the. I did like the first season an awful lot though ... they kinda stopped showing Melvin as much after that stare .

I was like maybe in 1st grade when I started watching it or maybe younger, and I didn''t remember much, and then I saw somewhere where you could watch the theme song and it brought back so many old memories I started buying it and stuff, thought I only own 1 season.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:39 pm
My fav season was Supers and Stars....
I heart sailor saturn and sailor star healer
Princess Kaguya is so pretty  

Sabiru-bara

Saturn_Eclipse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:05 pm
Sailor moonS was the best because so much stuff happened, like everythingh with saturn coming, and all the witches dieing, and i just thin k it was so awesome.  
Sailor Moon Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff