No opinion
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 30

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:30 pm
Incense
Izumi is just plain awesome. <3 I especially like his ghost buddy. *can't remember the name* XD

His name's Jonathan. And I hated him more than Izumi. He was evilly. D: But cute. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:37 pm
solarfacade
Incense
Izumi is just plain awesome. <3 I especially like his ghost buddy. *can't remember the name* XD

His name's Jonathan. And I hated him more than Izumi. He was evilly. D: But cute. heart
wait...u hate him more than izumi? u dont like izumi! *is offended* jk. xd everyone has their opinions, right? mine is just so weird i love this character. lol.  

akeikas
Captain

GuraGura

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:12 am
Aww, il ike Johnathan!
I like him and izumi together!
have you read the interlude in volume 5?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:59 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solarfacade
Incense

wait...u hate him more than izumi? u dont like izumi! *is offended* jk. xd everyone has their opinions, right? mine is just so weird i love this character. lol.

xd I thought I had made that clear earlier.

@ shurry: I've read the whole manga. I just don't like them.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:12 pm
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solarfacade
Incense

xd I thought I had made that clear earlier.

@ shurry: I've read the whole manga. I just don't like them.
lol. yes. *whisper* IZUMI HATER SHALL ALL DIE!!! *cough* so....whas up? xd jk. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:30 am
Jonathan... annoys me. He's like this little gay thing turned psycho. (no offense in gays)  

Leri
Vice Captain

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:09 am
I think Jonathan is ok. u.u Izumi is cool too. Sure he tried to help Mitsuki kill herself but he is a good guy overall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:44 pm
I liked Jonathan in the anime because he was always doing random stuff in the background while everything else was going on. Like in the Christmas epi when he had a santa outfit on and little reindeer. In the manga he didn't say much but he was kinda funny sometimes.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:19 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
I liked Jonathan in the anime because he was always doing random stuff in the background while everything else was going on. Like in the Christmas epi when he had a santa outfit on and little reindeer. In the manga he didn't say much but he was kinda funny sometimes.
I have to watch the anime over again~ i kinda forgot what happened! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:28 pm
I loved Izumi in both the anime and the manga. It did annoy me that they didn't really develop his character in the anime, though >.< I just finished reading the manga a few days ago and I've fallen in love with manga-Izumi xd I'm not a big fan of Jonathan, he just annoyed me through most of the series xd and he was pretty evil in the manga at a few parts -.- Either way, I think Izumi is my favorite male character (I love Meroko too xd ).  

Pokahydee

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:14 pm
Pokahydee
I loved Izumi in both the anime and the manga. It did annoy me that they didn't really develop his character in the anime, though >.< I just finished reading the manga a few days ago and I've fallen in love with manga-Izumi xd I'm not a big fan of Jonathan, he just annoyed me through most of the series xd and he was pretty evil in the manga at a few parts -.- Either way, I think Izumi is my favorite male character (I love Meroko too xd ).
*glare* RIVAL!!!! CHARGE!! *pounce*

jk. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:43 pm
I love him! heart Seriously <33  

Meli Mel

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:07 pm
heh, like i said before, yay for izumi-kun! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:13 pm
I loved his character in the manga - he had a lovely, developed personality and while he could be a bit cold sometimes, he had a side of him that he sometimes showed that kind of reflected who he really is. Plus, he's dutiful with his shinigami duties. I also loved his doggy form. <3 Although what really touched me was his suicide at such a tender age and who he did it for and why, his character is just awesome.

In the anime, he didn't really develop. He staid the same through and through, and everything he did was for Meroko. I didn't have a problem with that, but he just wasn't very passionate about anything at all. He was just...there.  

Lepidus Light

pocochick

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:20 pm
Incense

His ghost buddy's name is Jonathan. I have mixed feeling about Izumi's character, but I like him in the manga, better than the anime.  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff