Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Inter-Species Shippings: Why or Why not? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soyjoy che

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      i support it up to an extent. my favorite pokemon/human ship is pikashipping (yay overrated!) but i guess for me it's better if the pokemon were at least anthro-looking and spoke. pokemon/human is kinda on shaky ground for me but i've found it enjoyable before. ^^

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:40 am
I like it and I think its very cute. People can have such a deep relationship with their pokemon, why not call it love?
You dont have to kiss or have sex with someone to be in love with them.
Isnt trust and affection what love is all about?

B4D W0LF

JujYFru1T

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:59 pm
I don't hate Poke/human... I just, I dunno, I guess for some reason I can't like, get my mind wrapped around it. I got into Pokemon when I was *thinks* 10-ish and it didn't occur to me that there any kind of "shipping" existed XD
and strange as it may seem I've only heard about Poke/human ships until about a year ago and of course by then all the human/human shippings were so ingrained in me that I can't get into Poke/human very well. sweatdrop
now that I've bored you all.. *hides*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:00 pm
hello k!tty
I like it and I think its very cute. People can have such a deep relationship with their pokemon, why not call it love?

Well said. ^^  

epikaa
Vice Captain

Yui D Flowright

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:26 pm
Shuuchu
hello k!tty

Well said. ^^

I agree. Love isnt all about sex. Love is about how much you care for someone. that is why i say love knows no sex, age, race, or species.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:59 pm
Sir Aaron x Lucario has converted me all the way. =3

...nyoro~n.

RiceballHikaru

x-Chibi Fire-x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:11 pm
You know I dont really care either way. If you like to ship it then ship it. I do think that some pairs are cute. But i dont personally ship it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:14 pm
hello k!tty

You know... thats very very true for real life. And when you look at it that way. It makes so much sence.

x-Chibi Fire-x

Angelic Indigo Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:57 am
Angelic Indigo Wolf
I makes me a little sad inside to realise when I posted in huge font that "love =/= sex" everyone seemed to ignore me and bash human/pokemon, Ash/Pikachu anyways. sad

I think a small peice of my innocense died when I was reading the how I became a Pokemon card manga and it kinda looked like Giovanni was taking in the butt by persian oh yes- I wanted to believe that it was just a little fangirl quirk, a little bit of "Hey! Buttsecks!" before I got back to reality. But NOOOO when Jeff was looking at it with me he shouted out "Hey! It looks like he is taking it in the a**!"

Giovanni/Persian is canon
...and persian is the seme...

EDIT: *looks at scan again* Did chibi Gio actualy shout out "あい"?!

あい = ai = love.

o.O;
okay maaaaaybe this wasn't as subtle as I first thought
(unless of course, ai has multiple meanings in japanese)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:56 pm
Yeah. crying

People still think Pokemon are like dogs, cats, ect. >.<

And people still think love = sex.

RAWR.  

epikaa
Vice Captain

Hidden Mist Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:29 pm
I support it. But I like it more When the Pokemon is a Poke-morph

Like Ash/Bayleaf
Brock/Vulpix

For some odd reason I'd like to see a fic about one of the girl charaters (or a made up lol) and a Machoke i know it sounds crazy but..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:27 pm
Whenever I see machamp the first thing I think of is rape so...it's not just you o__O;  

Angelic Indigo Wolf

Artistic Annie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:31 am
I personally think it's okay for there to be inter-species marriage/shipping/pairing. I mean, it's cute. There are a ton of shippings with evidence of this category.

For example, Pikashipping is canon in the dub version when Ash is about to be swallowed by the orange blob things. He yells to Pikachu "I love you!".

Either way, this could me a friendship love or something more. The inter-species debate, not always, has to be about a human and a pokemon who want to get married. It could be about a friendship love, or even just friendship.

Inter-speices, again, is very cute and a cool idea in my opinion! I support Pikashipping, Leonshipping and Indenticalshpping. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:38 pm
Tohru-kun12323
I personally think it's okay for there to be inter-species marriage/shipping/pairing. I mean, it's cute. There are a ton of shippings with evidence of this category.

For example, Pikashipping is canon in the dub version when Ash is about to be swallowed by the orange blob things. He yells to Pikachu "I love you!".

Either way, this could me a friendship love or something more. The inter-species debate, not always, has to be about a human and a pokemon who want to get married. It could be about a friendship love, or even just friendship.

Inter-speices, again, is very cute and a cool idea in my opinion! I support Pikashipping, Leonshipping and Indenticalshpping. 3nodding

I'm not the only one who heard Ash say that he loved Pikachu! I made my brothers watch it and they said that he said sometihng diffrnt but i distinctly heard "Pikachu I love you" (or sometihng like that) Glad to know I wasnt imagining it XD  

Yui D Flowright

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces