Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Anime Mamoru's green jacket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of Mamoru's green jacket in the SM Anime?
EW!! Burn it!
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
*shrugs* meh, don't care.
51%
 51%  [ 15 ]
Hey! I like green. It's a nice jacket.
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 29

Alexandria LeClair

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:52 pm
Kurokashi-san
Alexandria LeClair
*snort* In my fanfictions, Usagi always calls Mamoru's blazer a piece of 'rejected football turf.' XD This obviously reflects my dislike of the thing, but eh... I don't think the green blazer is the worst part of the outfit; honestly, it's the lavender khakis with the black and white shoes >_> Why does no one ever pick on THOSE?

You know what though? That's not even the worst thing he's worn. An infamous cowprint vest comes to mind... sweatdrop

What the heck is with the guy? He's hot as heck and maybe even smarter than he is good looking, but can't dress himself to save his life

Take it from a straight guy the only problem with Mamoru's fashion sense is that he is straight.

*snort* whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:13 pm
dont really care for his jacket but he was a pretty cool chara in sailor moon  

Phoenix_17

SailorCallie

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:54 am
Upon closer inspection of Mamo-chan's green jacket, I've seen the word "earth" written in English on his left pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:34 pm
SailorCallie
Upon closer inspection of Mamo-chan's green jacket, I've seen the word "earth" written in English on his left pocket.

That's not the green jacket that's his green and yellow shirt. It says Earth.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

SailorCallie

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:34 am
Luamervara
SailorCallie

That's not the green jacket that's his green and yellow shirt. It says Earth.

Thanks for the correction. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:59 am
Alexandria LeClair
panda21
Alexandria LeClair
*snort* In my fanfictions, Usagi always calls Mamoru's blazer a piece of 'rejected football turf.' XD This obviously reflects my dislike of the thing, but eh... I don't think the green blazer is the worst part of the outfit; honestly, it's the lavender khakis with the black and white shoes >_> Why does no one ever pick on THOSE?

You know what though? That's not even the worst thing he's worn. An infamous cowprint vest comes to mind... sweatdrop

What the heck is with the guy? He's hot as heck and maybe even smarter than he is good looking, but can't dress himself to save his life
Those pants were horrible. I was like, where'd he find lavender pants?

He found them at an old man store at the other edge of the solar system whilst shopping in pitch darkness; that's where pirate
xd xd xd  

panda21

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Alexandria LeClair

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:56 pm
panda21
Alexandria LeClair
panda21
Alexandria LeClair

Those pants were horrible. I was like, where'd he find lavender pants?

He found them at an old man store at the other edge of the solar system whilst shopping in pitch darkness; that's where pirate
xd xd xd

You know it's true xp Heheh.

Ah, the early 90's were a fun time...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:14 am
Once Crystal's run is done, the discussion will most likely shift to "Who wears a tuxedo in the afternoon!" (though likely confined only to the Dark Kingdom arc) and maybe some gushing over the snappiness of his Moto-Azabu HS uniform.

Come to think of it, Mako-chan's one-off friend Shinozaki-kun from the anime R-Makaiju arc wears the exact same colors. If it had been manga continuity then, he may have been Mamoru's junior high kohai.  

Londo Bellian

Enduring Ally

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers