Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Resident Evil Villain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite RE villain?
  Albert Wesker
  William Birkin
  Jack Krauser
  Ada Wong
  Osmund Saddler
  Ramon Salazar
  The Ashfords
  Nikolai Ginovaef
  Other
View Results

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:51 pm
Well Leon did take the bullet for Ada, so they kidna help each other out at times...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:53 pm
Yes very true.. and Leon also helped Ada out of the tram thingy when she was stabbed surprised *gasps* lol whee

but she did threaten Leon with an empty gun xD  

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:56 pm
And with a possibly loaded gun for the Plaga Sample in RE4, and she saved him from Bitores Mendez int he hidden cutscense thing. And from Saddler, wow, she saves him quite a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:57 pm
-Needle-Queen-
Yes very true.. and Leon also helped Ada out of the tram thingy when she was stabbed surprised *gasps* lol whee

but she did threaten Leon with an empty gun xD
"Damn Leon picked up all the handgun bullets! You're gonna end up with like 100 extra in the end anyway, why do you need them!?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:57 pm
well i think she went pretty evil when she took the plaga sample from leon in RE4  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:58 pm
Ada's not evil... She's a secret agent... In fact, she's a double agent... It's all about the mission with her...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:00 pm
Re2: She actaully meant to have the gun empty! she didn't want ot hurt Leon but in the end nothing worked out as planned...

Re4: Did you know that Ada's jet ski key a has a kidden note in it? If he search it and spin it around there is a little zipepr with a small piece of paper sticking out of it... It says nothing interesting though whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:00 pm
jesus ada is just one big friggen mess aint she!  

Resident_Kyo

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:01 pm
-Needle-Queen-
Re2: She actaully meant to have the gun empty! she didn't want ot hurt Leon but in the end nothing worked out as planned...

Re4: Did you know that Ada's jet ski key a has a kidden note in it? If he search it and spin it around there is a little zipepr with a small piece of paper sticking out of it... It says nothing interesting though whee

you know you cant search items like that in RE4 right?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:02 pm
Errrmmm....  

Dolor Vexillum

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:05 pm
ermmm indeed my friend  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:10 pm
what system do you guys have?  

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:19 pm
ive played it on gamecube and ps2  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:29 pm
Erm.. One of the systems its on i think x-box not shure anymore you can actually rotate items...  

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:31 pm
-Needle-Queen-
Erm.. One of the systems its on i think x-box not shure anymore you can actually rotate items...
There is not a single Resident Evil game out for X-Box or the 360 as of now, so unless you're tlking about the PC version, then it's impossible.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff