Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:07 pm
"His not died.................I have to go fifth.........."
Sin-Q turns to jump out the window but waits  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:07 pm
Alex smiled when the hokage yelled. He then took off to find Rekai to see if he had gotten the note.  

pilot01

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:10 pm
The Hokage stepped forward twords the window. "I can't let you go Sin, I just put out the order for the village to be on lock-down. I don't want anyone else dying because of enemy ninja. Don't be stubborn. If you leave to find him I"ll have the ANBU after you Sin". irritated tone had filled her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:17 pm
Sin-Q turns around and looks the Hokage in the eyes
"Then you better send them"
Then Sin-Q falls out the window head first  

sinmega

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:26 pm
" Damnit Sin y-". Before the Hokage could finish her sentance, Sin had already left out the window. "ANBU"! Shouted the Hokage. 3 ANBU barged into her office. "Track donw Sin Hyuuga before he gets to the gate to Kohona". "Hai", shouted the the as the jumped out of the windoe after Sin.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Sin-Q knows that the hokage must have called the anbu by now so he ran as fast as he could through the village
"I have to find him..............I have to"  

sinmega

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:34 pm
The ANBU followed swiftly behind Sin. All three ANBU threw paralyzing darts at Sin. To slow him down.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:35 pm
Alex turned around and followed Sin who was trying to avoid the anbu. He then caught up with sin and said "Care if I join you?"  

pilot01

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:39 pm
Sin-Q know that the darts so he uses his rotion
"Rotion......................leave me alone"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:54 pm
Alex nodded and said "Now why would I leave you alone if your looking Kimimaru." Still following sin he open his kunai pouch.  

pilot01

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:03 pm
"Ah.." Hiro sat outside his room, in the Hyuuga Manor. He was quietly watching the rainfall.
"Heh, rain like this makes me happy... Hm?" He turned his head at an ANBU ninja.

"Oh, what is it?" He asked, as the ANBU handed him a small note, and dissapeared quickly.
"A note... From the ANBU.." Hiro quickly unfolded the note, and read the contents inside. His body fell cold, as the message was processed in his mind.

"K-kimimaru.." He couldn't bear to read anything else. "..."
He closed his eyes, and jumped off to the Hokage building.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:34 am
Rekai wiped off the sweat, mixed with the cold rain, from his brow and let out an exhausted sigh.
"That's enough training for today." He muttered to himself. The sling around his neck, supporting his broken arm, had grown heavy from absorbing the rain and he was dead on his feet. He decided to call it a day and headed back for Konoha. Sukai lifted her head and whistled in agreement. She didn't much like being soaked through her feathers.

As he made his way through the forest and past the gates of Konoha he began to think about his new sensei.
"Do you think he's as good as people say, Sukai?" He asked his feathered friend pearched on his shoulder. She whistled back and nipped his ear.
"I guess you're right. He would have to be if he's a jounin."

After a tiresome journey back to his house he placed his shivering hand on the door knob and slowly turned it. He was so tired he almost missed the not, had it not been for Sukai alerting him of the note held onto the door by a kunai. Rekai looked back and tore off the not from the kunai, leaving the metal projectile protruding from the wooden door.
"A letter from ANBU? Since when do genin recieve letter from some of the top ninjas?" He wondered. Sukai glanced at the peice of paper from Rekai's shoulder. Rekai's eyes scanned through the note, slowly changing expression as he read on. His vision clouded with moisture welling up in his eyes, as did his mind with un-answered questions on the when, where and why. He dropped down to his knees. The note slipped from his trembling hand.
"K-Kimimaru...sensei..." Rekai stuttered through a quivering breath. His head hit the door and he rested there unable to move his entire body. Sukai swooped off his shoulder and picked up the note, taking it to the kitchen to throw out, knowing her human friend wouldn't want to see it again. As she dropped the paper with the text of misfortune written upon it into the bin she could her the sorrowed wails of Rekai from the door.  

Kulac Akios

kidelk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:47 am
After running for a while trying to find Hiro. He finally saw hiro heading for the hokage's, but also saw sin dashing torward the gate.

" Hiro! Did you get one of these?" He asked raise the letter up in hopes he would turn to see. Then thinking to himself.what wrong sin him dashing off to the gate so fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:46 am
"Ugh, ever thought of investing in a water proof tent?" Kitsune asked, the pouring rain matted down her hair and soaking her clothing.
"I kinda like it. Rain has a crisp and refreshing scent. Look Kitsune....What's that?" Akumu pawed at the paper, hidden under a nearby rock.
"It looks like we are wanted....from the Anbu...." Her hands ran numb.
"Oh Kimimaru....how terrible..." Her eyes watered, feeling the pangs of saddness in her stomach.  

Kieff

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces