Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official FanFiction.Net Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for FF.Net members to come and share their interests and stories with their fellow gaians. 

Tags: fanfiction, FanFiction.Net, writing, reading, fanfic 

Reply TOFF.Net Guild main forum area -- welcome
Questions or Problems Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiguya

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:53 am
A new sticky will be added as each individual topic gains popularity, as noted here. When they are added is up to a crew menber or the captain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:55 pm
can you post m rated stories  

Inumana

Anilates
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:23 pm
Inumana
can you post m rated stories

Umi Pryde
If T + or above you must state why---you may not link to your story if it goes against Gaia ToS or Guild rules. NO adultfanfiction either. You may talk about those stories in your profile, but you may not link to them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:17 pm
Is anyone other then me having difficulty uploading a fan-fic chapter to their account on FanFiction.net? Cause I have been trying to upload a chapter but the error keeps saying I am attempting to upload a empty document and I keep reading and checking off all that could be wrong like the programs it allows and the size of the file and everything it says that I am only allowed to upload but it will not accept it  

Marieanne McKassion

Umi Pryde
Captain

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:27 pm
Marieanne McKassion
Is anyone other then me having difficulty uploading a fan-fic chapter to their account on FanFiction.net? Cause I have been trying to upload a chapter but the error keeps saying I am attempting to upload a empty document and I keep reading and checking off all that could be wrong like the programs it allows and the size of the file and everything it says that I am only allowed to upload but it will not accept it

Try copying and pasting it instead of uploading a new chapter. OR if it is a new chapter for an already posted story- export one of the chapters for it, then delete it's text and paste the new chapter view the Edit option in Documents.
Then try loading.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:43 pm
Do you have a place where you discuss and recomend books that you find interesting? I'm running out of books to read. I don't know which books are interesting and which are not. There are too many books in this world.
~Foxie  

qutefoxy

Umi Celes
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:12 pm
qutefoxy
Do you have a place where you discuss and recomend books that you find interesting? I'm running out of books to read. I don't know which books are interesting and which are not. There are too many books in this world.
~Foxie

post a request in the request subforum.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:52 am
Umi Celes
qutefoxy
~Foxie

post a request in the request subforum.

Oh kay! I wanted to make sure I'm not requesting for something that already exist. Thanks for the information.  

qutefoxy

Gemmetra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:15 pm
I wasn't sure where else to put this, but it's about the writer workshoppe thing. Can you have people read just a single chapter of another much longer story, and give them some background on the plotline before that point? I was wondering because I mostly just wanted input on one chapter of a story I have that's 24 chapters long, and I don't think anyone will want to waste their time reading the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:34 pm
Gemmetra
I wasn't sure where else to put this, but it's about the writer workshoppe thing. Can you have people read just a single chapter of another much longer story, and give them some background on the plotline before that point? I was wondering because I mostly just wanted input on one chapter of a story I have that's 24 chapters long, and I don't think anyone will want to waste their time reading the whole thing.

Yes you can submit the chapter as the work for the workshoppe - give the members of the goup the option to just read it, or read the whole thing and then give specifics on that chapter along with the rest of the story.

(I know I would read the whole thing - but that is me)  

Umi Pryde
Captain

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

petitefeet

O.G. Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:08 am
In the profiles section, you said that we can put another post in our profile section for any other information. Does that also include any recent banners or honors we have received from our writing?

I just wanted to throw that out there before I did it and got screamed at.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:34 pm
Mismatch Maven
In the profiles section, you said that we can put another post in our profile section for any other information. Does that also include any recent banners or honors we have received from our writing?

I just wanted to throw that out there before I did it and got screamed at.

As long as it does not violate the Gaia ToS and/or Guild Rules post it.
So yes, your banners - so long as they are appropriate, post them. (as in none should have images of something offensive, and such)

to everyone:
You can post ANYTHING - your favorite food to your pet pictures - it is a profile so have fun with it if you want, but you don't have to post anything you don't want to.

Umi Pryde
Captain

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ladycrystalite
Crew

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:57 pm
I posted a story ages ago in the anime forum (submitted it to the anime crossover archive), but it's a crossover with a book. Should I post it in the book forum as well or just leave it as is?

The story in question is On a Pale Horse
anime=Gundam Wing
book=Heralds of Valdemar series by Mercedes Lackey  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:32 am
Ladycrystalite
I posted a story ages ago in the anime forum (submitted it to the anime crossover archive), but it's a crossover with a book. Should I post it in the book forum as well or just leave it as is?

The story in question is On a Pale Horse
anime=Gundam Wing
book=Heralds of Valdemar series by Mercedes Lackey

either or. I you post it in the book subforum, we won't delete it. just post it correctly and it will be added to that archieve list too.  

Lelandra
Vice Captain
TOFF.Net Guild main forum area -- welcome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas