Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Urufu House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:50 am
Alex said "No I can get there and I'll be back in a couple of days." Alex then waved and walked off down towards the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:18 am
All four of the Urufu's waved back.
"Well Shain, I gotta say, your boyfriend sure is ni-" Hoshi said, getting cut off by Sanshain throwing him off the porch then grabbing him by his ears, which left him dangling in midar by his ears.
Hoshi made a howl out of pain. "Uncle, uncle, uncle!" He cried out."
"Sure." Sanshain said, dropping him into a pile of leaves.
"Ow" a muffeled voice came out of the pile.
"I know that, voice. Mizurei, get out of there!" Hoshi said angrily
"Gladly, right once you get off me." Muzurei said.
Hoshi got out of the pile and out crawled a very messy looking boy with a white jumpsuit, white hair, yellow staff, and a red scar on his face that signified the Hiroiumi clan.
"What were you doing there?" Hoshi growled.
"Uh... Eaves..dropping." Mizurei said.
"Oh wow, there's a surprise." Gekkou said sarcasticly.
"Shut up, you witch." Mizurei said angrily.
Gekkou jumped off the porch, pinned Mizurei to a tree and held a kunai to his throat. "Care to repeat that, ghost boy?"
"Uh.. Gekkou, it's so nice to see you. As always, you look goregeous. Did you do your hair? It looks great!" Mizurei said, very frightened.
"Thats better." Gekou said dropping Mizurei on the ground and walking inside.
"Man, your sister is confusing, she loves being called "dog" but for some reason, beats me up when I call her a witch." Mizurei said to Hoshi.
"Dude, would you call your girlfriend a witch, and expect her to even like you at all?"
"Yes." Mizurei said, sounding confused.
Hoshi sighed and said "Okay, lets be a little more blunt. Calling any female a witch besides your girlfriend who is a witch, Is one of the biggest insults ever.
"Ah. I get it now.. i think." Mizurei said.

(If I type any more tonight, I'm gonna pass out, so I'm done)  

Mister Volcano

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:50 pm
[[I have no idea what's going on so...]]

Sasaki walked into the hospital and saw the boy from the house he had seen earlier. "Hello. I couldn't help noticing that your house was in chaos ealier..."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:53 pm
Alex look up and said "It's not my house it's a friends."  

pilot01

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:54 pm
"Oh? Well..." He laughed nervously. "Your friend's family seemed to be caught in some kind of trouble...What happened? Are they okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:02 pm
Alex looked up and said "Well we were attacked in the forest and I received some broken ribs but I think we got through to it after I saved it." Alex stood up and walked out of the hospital and to the Kumo's house.  

pilot01

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:49 pm
Things were pretty lazy at the house today. Kumo was asleep in a tree, Hoshi was eating an apple while laying in some leaves. Gekkou was enjoying some cofee inside, and Sanshain was reading "Watch Me" as usual.
Hoshi looked up to see Kumo asleep in the tree. "How'd he get up there?His cast must be pretty heavy." He thought.
Kumo woke up slightly his eye half closed, squinting. Suddenly he noticed something. He pulled up his headband and zoomed in with his scanner. He called down to Hoshi, "Hey brother, look what the wind blew in!" Pointing at what he saw.
Hoshi, having amazing eyesight saw what he was pointing at. He ran to the front of the house. "Hey Shain, your boyfriend, is walking towards the house."
Sanshain looked up from her book, reached down, picked up a water balloon that she was saving for Hoshi anyway, and threw it at him, then went back to reading.

(i've gotta add something interesting, so here's something)

While Sanshain and Hoshi were yelling at each other, a dark figure was spying on Kumo. He wiped his eyes a little bit, and when he looked in the tree again, the boy was gone. He then noticed he was walking towards his house.
"How the hell did he get there so fast?" The person thought
"He must have used the ferret's Chakra, Chishio-sama" A voice inside the person said.
"You're absolutely right, my slave. I must tell Goshikku." The person thought, and in a split second, he was gone  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:15 am
Alex smiled and said "Hi and Kumo can I ask you a question?"  

pilot01

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:47 am
Kumo looked at Alex curiously, and said, "Sure, shoot."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:18 am
Alex nodded and said "Do you have a team yet?"  

pilot01

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:26 am
Kumo gave him a shocked look. "Is he actually going to ask me what I think he will?" he thought
"No... why?" he said.
getting bored, Hoshi went to the backyard and practiced his underground tomb jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:05 am
Alex said "Well I need another teammate." Alex smiled and tried to itch through his cast.  

pilot01

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:14 am
Kumo's eye widened, his jaw dropped. "Did he just say he needed annothe teammate?" He thought.
"Yes, he did, now stop thinking and start talking!" A strange voice in his head said. Kumo heard the voice, but no one else seemed to. He decided to ignore it for the time being.
Kumo looked Alex up and down with his scanner "So you want me to be on your team?" He said.

Meanwhile...

The strange figure watched as the conversation carried on.
"Damn, with Kumo on a team of three powerful other ninja, I'll never be able to get his chaakra" He said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:30 am
Alex nodded and said "Yea but you got to ask my sensai Kimimaru." Alex then felt like someone was watching them. He pulled out a kunai and threw it towards a tree.  

pilot01

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces