Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

didn't know what to put here...
  ...but I wanted to change this ^^;;;
View Results

Winndy

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:37 pm
Oh yeah. And for the hair question. I've always thought of it as silver. It's silver in the game, no? It's just how the light hits it that it looks purple.
....His hair can do that. Dx He's not human and he is the most powerful sorcerer.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:20 am
Winndy
Oh yeah. And for the hair question. I've always thought of it as silver. It's silver in the game, no? It's just how the light hits it that it looks purple.
....His hair can do that. Dx He's not human and he is the most powerful sorcerer.

Maybe it is sweatdrop Yay for non-human-super-powerful-smexy-sorcerers xd  

Rinku Link

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:08 am
Rinku Link! Dude! I'm your mule! xd

Bump User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Lineback

Winndy

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:52 pm
Rinku Link
Winndy

Yeeeeeeeeesssss... well, *cough*, hmm, he IS the sexiest Zelda villian. Actually, he's the ONLY sexy Zelda villian. xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:46 am
Winndy
Rinku Link
Winndy

Yeeeeeeeeesssss... well, *cough*, hmm, he IS the sexiest Zelda villian. Actually, he's the ONLY sexy Zelda villian. xD

Yeah, true to that xD;;  

Rinku Link

Winndy

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Rinku Link
Winndy
Rinku Link
Winndy

Yeah, true to that xD;;
Hmm... wait, one might consider Veran, but the prize still goes to Vaati. xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:11 am
Winndy
Rinku Link
Winndy
Rinku Link
Winndy

Yeah, true to that xD;;

Veran ninja Vaati still wins... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Rinku Link

Winndy

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:01 pm
Rinku Link
Winndy
Rinku Link
Winndy
Rinku Link
Winndy

Yeah, true to that xD;;

Veran ninja Vaati still wins... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And sexiness can be quite bonus for getting hte prize as 'most awesome Zelda villian' xDDD Oh man... I'd die if Vaati was in SSB:Brawl... xDDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:31 am
Winndy
Rinku Link
Winndy
Rinku Link
Winndy

Yeah, true to that xD;;

And sexiness can be quite bonus for getting hte prize as 'most awesome Zelda villian' xDDD Oh man... I'd die if Vaati was in SSB:Brawl... xDDDD

If Vaati was in SSB:Brawl... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I would one very happy fangirl User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but I know he proly isn't User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Rinku Link

Winndy

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:10 pm
Rinku Link
Winndy
Rinku Link
Winndy
Rinku Link
Winndy

Yeah, true to that xD;;

If Vaati was in SSB:Brawl... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I would one very happy fangirl User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but I know he proly isn't User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jah, seriously. xD I'd like, want him to be my uber pwnage character. xD But, like you said, he probably won't be in it. -__- But Snake's in it! D= C'mon! To have third party go first before Nintendo's own? Wah! Dx  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:59 am
Winndy
Rinku Link
Winndy
Rinku Link
Winndy

Jah, seriously. xD I'd like, want him to be my uber pwnage character. xD But, like you said, he probably won't be in it. -__- But Snake's in it! D= C'mon! To have third party go first before Nintendo's own? Wah! Dx

Betrayal! Nintendee why? You know more people love Vaati over Ganon Dx (no offense to anybody who loves Ganon and stumbles in here! Ganon's cool, but Vaati is cool too!)  

Rinku Link

Winndy

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:54 pm
But Vaati's cooler. Dx Yeah, seriously. C'mon. Nintendo should defiantly know of Vaati's popularity. Since MC came out, Vaati got a MAJOR boost.
Speaking of Vaati being in Brawl, hopefully, I remembered this pic and it cracks me up. xD
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37357391/?qo=68&q=by:krazy-chibi&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:46 pm
Winndy
But Vaati's cooler. Dx Yeah, seriously. C'mon. Nintendo should defiantly know of Vaati's popularity. Since MC came out, Vaati got a MAJOR boost.
Speaking of Vaati being in Brawl, hopefully, I remembered this pic and it cracks me up. xD
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37357391/?qo=68&q=by:krazy-chibi&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps

That is soo cute whee I could see that being Vaati's Smash Move =3  

Rinku Link

Winndy

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:49 pm
Rinku Link
Winndy

That is soo cute whee I could see that being Vaati's Smash Move =3
Ha ha, totally. xD What would his taunt be though? Hmm... he'd take Adult Link's melee sexy pose taunt. xDDD  
Cosplay Rating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff