Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Tankyuu Of The 3 Legged Neko ~MISSION~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:15 pm
Alex looked at the boy and said "Can you take us to were your supposed to meet him?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:15 pm
"We'll be heading to the hidden grass village. A while away, I know, but we have to help" Kitsune knew it was far away, but would it be too much hassle just for a cat?  

Kieff

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:17 pm
Alex said "We have to help him even if it is far away."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:20 pm
"That's right. We'll help no matter what! We are Konoha ninja, after all. Don't worry, we'll get there faster than you think." He smiled and then whistled silently, a pitch that no one could hear.  

EddddyC

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:24 pm
Kitsune patted the boy's head softy, her eyes filled with affection for the poor boy. "Don't worry, the amazing Kitsune is on the case!" She smiled lighty.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:26 pm
A dark figure appeared in the distance. "KAZE!!" Sasaki yelled loudly. The wolf flew happily towards him. "We'll fly there on my wolf."  

EddddyC

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:27 pm
Alex smiled and told the boy to get on his back. Once the boy was on his back he jumped into a tree and said "You guy's coming."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:29 pm
She was surprised at the fact that a wolf could even fly. But she quickly got over it. "Are you sure we want to bring him?" Kitsune wasn't too keen on getting the boy killed.  

Kieff

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:31 pm
Alex smiled and said "I won't let him get hurt.I swear."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:36 pm
Kitsune still wasn't completely convinced, but if Alex promised he would, then she believed that he could. "Ok it's settled then, you can come" She gave a slight smile.
"Oh wow really?! Thanks!" The boy was unable to hide his excitement.

Kieff

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:59 pm
Alex nodded to Kitsune and started jumping tree to tree unaccustomed to the extra weight.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:30 pm
Jaruno who totally spaced out started to follow kitsune.
"Where we going?" Jaruno asked.
He then looked at the wolf called 'Kaze'
wow...he thought.
As he jumped to follow kitsune he slowly started to notice there was a faint smell on the small boy...  

Darkstarzz

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:34 pm
"I guess everyone is ready to head off, Sasaki-sensi you can take the honor of telling us when we should leave." Kitsune smiled at her remark.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:37 pm
"Does this count as a mission?" Jaruno asked Sasaki-sensei.  

Darkstarzz

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:57 pm
"Why not? After all, a mission is just an adventure in disguise!" Sasaki grinned. He waited 'till Alex, Kitsune, Jaruno and the little boy were all on Kaze's back. It was a tight squeeze. "I guess four's the maximum number of people that can ride on Kaze's back but no matter. I prefer to hang anyways." Kaze's great wings started to flap and the wolf slowly rose into the sky. Sasaki grabbed on to Kaze's forelegs. "We're off!" They flew towards the direction of the Hidden Grass Village.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff