Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Cryptozoology
Vampires Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadtothecold
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:19 pm
Vampire_Spirit_16
I believe that there are vampires, but some are able to do those things that would "kill" a vampire. Like they can go in the sun but they dont like it, and they can eat garlic too. There are those that are children born into a human family, then grow onto their vampire habits. (me) Then there are those born as a vampire, into a vampire colony, unable to stand light or tolerate garlic. There is the one vampire, leader, who is somewhat immortal until beaten in combat. Speaking for myself, my sister has commented on my vampire obbsesion and says if i say much more, she'll throw me to the vampires. That would make my day, honestly.
0.0 even a stake through the heart lol
>.> for anyone who doesnt get this watch chibi vampire karin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:54 am
People consider my persona as vampiric. o-o  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Imitation Stradivarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:52 am
I just wanna say that all cryptozoological creatures have a very ddep root in cultures around the world.

Native Americans have Skinwalkers - witches that can turn into animals.

Babylonians have succubi or incubi.

Japanese have Hanye.

Brits and Americans have vempires.

Maybe these creatures walked the earth, maybe they didn't. I just find it interesting that cultures half a world away from each other have the same basic idea of their mythology.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:55 am
That would be spelt vampyre. >.>  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Der schlect man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm
Milendil
Do you belive? Let me clarify this question a bit...do you belive in the folklore kind like the ones in the movies or the actuall kind that do exist? Obscurus will know what I'm talking about.

If animals can evolve in different branches then so can humans. By that sentece i mean who isnt to say that a group of ancient humans did not stray off and become vampires?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:13 pm
vampire is a type of canable in my appinon drinking the blood of others also satan worshiper  

michelle of light

Cryptozoology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces