Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Holy Halls -the RP- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:17 pm
"I was just kidding, there's nothing to do," he told them, releasing the platform and letting Tobias fall or recover, whichever. "By the way, my name is Hikaru, it's a pleasure to meet you," he says, bowing to them each.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:35 pm
"Thankls for taking care of my body, I need to pick safer places to do that." Tobias said with a frown. "I need to train more to split my mind and body, meta psychics have a heavy load on their minds when they use that kind of power."

"Why not start smaller a large tiger might be harder to pull off than a smaller one." Haru said scratching his head. "Thank you but I'd really like to work soon there thought of what might come if we don't bothers me."

"Pwah..." A small white creatuire said walking into the building. It grabbed Haru's pants leg and pulled at it. "Pwah..."

"Plue! Where have you been buddy!" Haru exclaimed picking up the small creature. He hugged Plu until the little creature cried out for air. "Oops... sorry Plue..."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:34 pm
Phomello and Pho-Bos strolled into the building.
"Did someone call for an organ repair?"
Phomello's eye caught a gleam from the floor.
"Hm?"
He bent down gracefully and plucked the glinting object up off the floor. The tiny thing was shaped like a sword.

"What is it 'Mello?"

Phomello pocketed the tiny object as he patted Pho-Bos on the head.
"It's a rave. That means I'll have good luck today!"
He grinned a bright grin, his sharp fangs barely peeking out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:18 pm
"Hoho, more new comers, I fear I may run out of gusto at this rate," he said to himself even though Haru and Tobias were right in front of him. Walking up to the two new people he smiled "Welcome to the Holy Halls! You may call me Hikaru, is there something I can do for the two of you?" he asked, looking at them both.  

Mysterymelonman

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:30 pm
"Someone called in an organ repair?" Phomello grinned, flashing his pearly teeth. And decidedly not burning in the holy atmosphere.
"Yup yup!" the small girl beside him chirped.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:43 pm
"That was not me, I personally play a harpiscord, but, there is an organ here if you so wish to inspect it," he said, pointing to the back of the hall. "Feel free to repair it if need be, your services will be rewarded."  

Mysterymelonman

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:54 pm
"Too bad that thing is only an imitation." Haru said holding up the real rave. "I made that fake one when I get bored." He said handing it to Plue.

"You again? Will you go and leave us alone?" Tobias asked rubbing his temples. "Better yet, How about I make you leave? This time I'm not holding back."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:58 am
Phomello seemed distracted as he removed the Rave from his pocket. His gaze seemed to penetrate it as he held it close to his eye. "Nope. This one's the real deal. They're not even worth anything anymore, kind of like Pokemon merchandise. Nobody'll buy it except tourists. Especially since the fourteenth reincarnation of Haru Glory... ."
His grin widened at Tobias's comment. "Someone called in an organ repair. They didn't give a location, so I came here. Most people would assume that the Holy Halls would be the sort of place that would have a big ol' organ. Guess it must have been a crank call." He placed his hands on his hips. "You're going to make me leave? Aren't you like some sort of holy fool? Are you even allowed to fight on holy ground?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:19 pm
~Random Event~
a large japanese paper fan bopped Phomello on the head causing him to drop the rave thingy
"no baka!"
without doing any serious harm

followed by a collection of smaller paper fans bopping haru and the other people within the building at the moment
"no baka!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:24 pm
A lighter from Phomello's pocket soon took care of the offending fan. He reached down and picked the Rave back up off the ground. "I bet I could use this one as a lapel pin, eh Pho-Bos?"

"Most definitely!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:15 pm
A shot rang out across the Holy halls, it flew over the doctor's shoulder and disappeared before it touched the wall. "I cannot permit you to have that, sorry, it kinda ticks my friend of a friend off." A voice said as a man clad ina red blazer walked in. "Check this, your here to repair an organ. So, hop to it." He said as he waved the smoke from his arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:53 pm
"Tobias let's go; some people don't know that the rave can only be
found by Plue." Haru said picking up the small creature. "Too bad we have to go; I'd love to see Tobias put the doctor out of his misery."

"I'd love to but this isn't my place; and yes I can fight on holy grounds seeing as I'm a priest of sorts." Tobias said with a sigh. "Shinobu out we need to talk now."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas