Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fireburnsonlytwice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:15 pm
hello, My name happens to be Mason. Call me Mase

I'm 5 8-ish
130 lbs
I'm going to be 16 this May
I'm semi-sorta smart I like intelligent convorsations.

If I won I would use the gold to buy a few things. Donate back to some charities. Help friends

if you want to talk to me or find out anything more just ask.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:52 pm
Hi. I'm Racheal. I'm way too old to be playing online games, but I just can't help myself. It's fun! I'm in the center of the U.S., but I like to move around a lot! If I were to win, I would have to a bit of a philanthropist. I like to give things to people. I also want to try my hand at building a lotto.  

Racheal3655

6,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

`Ayame.Iris

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. .::.B a s i c s.::. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You may call me as Aya or Iris
I'm 16 turning 17
My zodiac sign is Libra/Scale
I was born on October 8, 1990
I'm from the Philippines
I'm 5'4 in height
My weight? that I don't know what xp
I'm in my 4th year in highschool (5th actually)
I've been on Gaia since 2004, in different accounts that is xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. .::.P e r s o n a l i t i e s.::. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy
unTalkative
Lazy
Friendly
Understanding (when it comes to friends)
Nice (not really)
Sensitive
Scaredy-cat (not reallly xp)
Stubborn
Emotional (sometimes)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. .::.T h i n g s I L o v e.::. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anime <3
Dogs <3
Light colors
Drawing <3
Gaia Online <3
Black Sambo (yum!)
Ice cream (cookies&cream and strawberry flavors)
Piano
Digital cam.
iPod
Video cam.
Ragnarok Online <3 (it's so addictive!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. .::.T h i n g s I H a t e.::. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spiders
Ghosts
Hackers
Scammers
Hentai
Parents xp
Cats
Green vegetables xp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:00 am
I'm Lici, 18 turning 19, and from Australia.
I got here from Peasant PMing me whee
If I win, I plan to buy my boyfriend the Red Royal Crown he's wanted since joining <3
To see a picture of us, look at my profile x3  

de.Lici.ous

Sevlin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:11 am
mrgreen G'Day! mrgreen

domokun My name is Sevlin in the web world, but I like to be called Sevi.
My real name is Emily, you can call me by either I don't mind. domokun

xd I am 15 turning 16 on the 6th of November this year xd

cool I live in Australia, NSW in Sydney. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE cool

ninja I am part British part Aussie with a pinch of German ninja

biggrin I love anime, rock music of any sort, my friends, my family, video games and most certainly Mr. Lemonhead, who is a small yellow teddy that smells like lemons. biggrin

twisted I love sweet things, food wise, and things that are bad for your health, like macas and chocolate. twisted

pirate My favourite movie is Eragon, same thing goes with my favourite book/s pirate

confused I cant seem to think of anything else to say...Oh! And I love my bass Guitar! confused

heart Peace Out! heart

whee Oh and I would like to win so I can buy a ninja headband cause I love Naruto, or part of it anyways, and use some to buy stuff for my friend who gave me so much stuff before. whee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:07 am
Hello~ My name's Sydney, and I stumbled across this place through a link Lici posted in the guild The Suites! (: Hmm... I'm a nineteen-year-old female and am currently residing in North Dakota (in the US). I like pretty much everything, heh. Erm... if you'd like to know anything else, check my profile, I guess? x3;

If I won, I'd definitely give a lot to various friends' quests and such... and buy myself a kitsune mask and bear and monkey pjs x3;

un de plus pamplemousse

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:18 am
Konnichi wa, you can call me Lenre, and obviously I got accepted a few minutes a go... xd Some random facts, too lazy right now for sentences:

14 currently.
Aussie.
Yaoi/shounen ai is my love... heart
Metal music rocks, especially foreign. [Nightwish, Deathstars, Dir en grey, Rammstein, Eisbrecher, Teräsbetoni, etc, etc...]
Anime addict. XD
Love learning foreign languages, learning Japanese and German currently...

Yeah... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:50 am
Hi!
I'm Scorpia Infinitely, in which I had a total name block. The Scorpia bit is from Anthony Horowitz's Alex Rider series and the Infinitely is just.. bleh. On that note, I enjoy reading, especially books by Horowitz and Diana Wyyne Jones. My favourite book is Goodnight Mister Tom by Michelle Magorian. This introductory paragraph probably won't make sense because I'm totally unorganised. I like most forms of art and making art. I'm an Australian. Occasionally, I talk too much. Other times, I don't talk enough. ^^

If I won something, I would probably get myself some items, of course, then give most of the rest to my friends and anybody else who I know is a nice person. I do like donating. It just gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside afterwards.

Edit- I posted and reread it. It should make sense if you read it sloowwlyy...  

Mayelbridwen

Manga Whore Dimouri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:46 am
hello, 0_o my name is Rachel i go by Manga or Manga ho. Im 19 i will be 20 on May 5th surprised yay for getting old whee Im in college my major is Interactive Multimedia Design & Communication, ts fun to say xd I am what you call a loser surprised and i have a retarded sense of humor xd im immature too ._. Im not good at writing these things either.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:05 am
Hello x]

I'm ~H e a r t C o r e~, my real name is Sara, I'm a 17 year old girl from Portugal ^-^
I just like any other girl...so I really don't know what to say about myself sweatdrop

I've heard about this guild, throuhg another guild I'm in ^-^

And that's it xD

Oh...I I would like to win to be able to buy some stuff that I would love to have, and help some friend finishing they're own quests

Drunken Echoes

Bloody Bert

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:47 am
Hi *waves* i'm Trish...or Bloody Bert...or yilujayss whatever the hell you would like to call me...um i'm 16, In Australia and I like music....my fave bands are The rasmus, my chemical romance and the used....*blank* hehe you could just check out my profile...it's got more stuff about me there  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:02 am
Ello there everyone. I'm Spice, so please don't refer to me as Death. Thanks muchly.

I am 20 years old and currently finishing the first year of a Graphic Design course. I'm hoping to get into the New Media Web Design course I applied to for next term because I love computers and woud be much happier doing that sort of work in the future.

Currently I am living with my parents but I am hoping to move out and live with my boyfriend near school sometime soon. I am not employed yet, so there's a bit of a problem in the money region. confused

At this very moment I am waiting to take my last exam. It's an easy one, so I'm not to worried. I still have tons of projects to finish before Friday though. DX

I love making new friends and going shopping. razz
I spend most of my time on Gaia trying to get more gold for my quest. I also try and figure out how it is that so many other people have such good luck with their quests and I don't DX

Even so, I'm still doing rather well, considering. ^^

But yes. That's enough about me for now. If anyone wants to get to know me better, please PM me or visit my quest thread (link in my signature). I'd love to meet more new friends. ^^

~<3  

KitanyaMarie

Charinje

Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:02 am
My name is Charinje and I'm a 22 year old girl from Norway ^^ I love photo, drawing, reading, watching movies/anime, hang out with friends, computer games etc. Feel free to contact me if you want to learn more 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:23 am
Aloha

My name is Trelela, but you can call me Tre mrgreen
I'm a 20 year old polish biotechnology student who has an artistic soul (lame though). My hobbies are.. having hobbies.. hehe joking. My biggest hobby are carnivorous plants. I just love them. I wish that I could study them all my life.
I think that's all smile  

TheTrelela

Kara Metallium

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:26 am
Hi! ^_^

I'm Kara Metallium, but you can call me Kara. I guess I'll just give you some quick facts:
Sex: female
Location currently: Oxford, Ohio
Job: Undergraduate xp

Currently, I'm a senior at Miami University in Oxford, and I'm due to graduate in about two weeks. Then I'll be off to the big world of graduate school at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland.

Well anyways, I've officially been on Gaia since 2004, but I really didn't truly get into Gaia until June of 2006. If only I'd known then what I know now about donation letters. stressed xp I've been hooked ever since. Yes, I really have.

What would I do with the money and how did I get here? Well, I recently finished my very first quest, for the golden laurels that you see adorned on my oh so cute head. ^_^ I started two new threads. One is more of a meta-quest thread that catalogues everything I could ever want on Gaia, letter items, event items, and giftbox items. My main goal is to own and wear every item, thought most I will sell off and recycle back into purchasing others. xd So as for the million I could possibly win, I'd just put it into purchasing wishlist items. In all respects, I really don't expect to win anything, and yet, stranger things have happened. So I'm really here for just that small spark of hope that I may win something. I'm always fascinated by people willing to give away tons of money too. xp

And what would I do after that? Who the heck knows! Prolly get bored and give it away since I love making people happy (donating is a serious flaw of mine) and attention. sweatdrop

I got here by clicking the link... stare But seriously, I was tired of bumping my rather slow moving quest thread (the banner below) and I decided to check out the chatterbox links. I always like to roll dice or bump some random person's thread. And of course, the mdga link was on the first page so I clicked and here I am. ^^  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff