Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:07 pm
-Kyncha-
NaxreXIV
Lexaeus is awesome. I wouldn't say I'm a devoted fangirl of his, but I do think he's really cool, and I'm surprised he doesn't have as many fans. I would think that his quiet, somewhat mysterious demeanor would attract fans (because, let's face it, almost every girl nowadays sees the "dark mysterious stranger" quality a must-have for a perfect guy). You'd think that, but for some reason its not the case.

That's how I feel about him. It's stupid for people to think of him as...well...stupid. cause he's obviously not, or why would he be in the Organization. and his battle was fun too. I also agree about the quiet, mysterious part, I mean...look at Zexion,( I do NOT think he's emo, by the way) he isn't much of a talker(or a fighter xD; ) either, yet he has plenty of fangirls. And I am a Vexen fan. (He didn't deserve what he got. crying Plus he's just so awesome)

Anyways.. I think there are Lexaeus fans out there (I've seen fanclubs) you just gotta look. 3nodding
Yeah, I agree with you about Zexion and Vexen. There's no way Zexy can be emo, he has NO emotion after all. And Vexen! He was going to tell us what the heck was going on, and I was so happy! ...And then Axel killed him. (I'm sorry, but Axel was a jerkoff in CoM.) None of the underground members really got what they deserved, everyone focused on the aboveground members.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:24 pm
NaxreXIV
-Kyncha-
NaxreXIV
Lexaeus is awesome. I wouldn't say I'm a devoted fangirl of his, but I do think he's really cool, and I'm surprised he doesn't have as many fans. I would think that his quiet, somewhat mysterious demeanor would attract fans (because, let's face it, almost every girl nowadays sees the "dark mysterious stranger" quality a must-have for a perfect guy). You'd think that, but for some reason its not the case.

That's how I feel about him. It's stupid for people to think of him as...well...stupid. cause he's obviously not, or why would he be in the Organization. and his battle was fun too. I also agree about the quiet, mysterious part, I mean...look at Zexion,( I do NOT think he's emo, by the way) he isn't much of a talker(or a fighter xD; ) either, yet he has plenty of fangirls. And I am a Vexen fan. (He didn't deserve what he got. crying Plus he's just so awesome)

Anyways.. I think there are Lexaeus fans out there (I've seen fanclubs) you just gotta look. 3nodding
Yeah, I agree with you about Zexion and Vexen. There's no way Zexy can be emo, he has NO emotion after all. And Vexen! He was going to tell us what the heck was going on, and I was so happy! ...And then Axel killed him. (I'm sorry, but Axel was a jerkoff in CoM.) None of the underground members really got what they deserved, everyone focused on the aboveground members.

Yeah. I'm not gonna lie. When I saw Axel kill Vexen in 3D, I nearly cried. He was just a betch back then. Still angry over Roxas, I guess.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:00 am
Alixraen
NaxreXIV

Yeah. I'm not gonna lie. When I saw Axel kill Vexen in 3D, I nearly cried. He was just a betch back then. Still angry over Roxas, I guess.

Of course Zexion doesn't have emotion, every member of the Organization have no emotion as well as hearts...... Well, I'm not sure about Roxas. sweatdrop But besides that, I have to agree about Zexion and Vexen.

It is true that Axel was mean to kill Vexen when Vexen was about to tell Sora about Roxas, but he did it because he didn't want to lose his friend. If Sora knows that he has a Nobody out there, who knew what would happen if they met each other in person. Probably fighting, but I'm not sure what would happen after that. sweatdrop So no, Axel didn't kill Vexen because he was angry at Roxas, he kill him because he wanted to protect his buddy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:25 pm
Are you kidding? I luff him!
LEX/ZEX 4ever!  

Pop_Tart_Princess

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:06 am
Oh gawd, not the crack pairing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:34 pm
I think it's cute.

I like Lex! I think he's awsome!  

Alchemy Puppet

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:11 am
Alchemy Puppet
I think it's cute.

Yeah, but it seems weird to me. I mean Lexaeus and Zexion? From what I can see from them is nothing but silence unless they each giving morse code. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:35 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Alchemy Puppet
I think it's cute.

Yeah, but it seems weird to me. I mean Lexaeus and Zexion? From what I can see from them is nothing but silence unless they each giving morse code. sweatdrop

Hahaha...sorry. sweatdrop That's so true..when you think about it, I don't like Yaoi in Kingdom Hearts, to be honest. (I like yaoi though xd )
So any pairing to me is....meh. talk2hand

But, yea that was funny.

-Kyncha-

WiIIy Wonka

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:50 am
..... he's my buddy ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:41 am
Jisen Meizuki
Alixraen
NaxreXIV

Of course Zexion doesn't have emotion, every member of the Organization have no emotion as well as hearts...... Well, I'm not sure about Roxas. sweatdrop But besides that, I have to agree about Zexion and Vexen.

It is true that Axel was mean to kill Vexen when Vexen was about to tell Sora about Roxas, but he did it because he didn't want to lose his friend. If Sora knows that he has a Nobody out there, who knew what would happen if they met each other in person. Probably fighting, but I'm not sure what would happen after that. sweatdrop So no, Axel didn't kill Vexen because he was angry at Roxas, he kill him because he wanted to protect his buddy.
I see what you're getting at, but this has always confused me: since Vexen and Axel both wanted to stop Marluxia, that would make them on the same side, right? And even though I know Axel did what he did to gain Marly's trust, wouldn't he have seen if to be more beneficial to keep Vexen alive until the turning point on Marluxia came?  

NaxreXIV

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:00 am
NaxreXIV
I see what you're getting at, but this has always confused me: since Vexen and Axel both wanted to stop Marluxia, that would make them on the same side, right? And even though I know Axel did what he did to gain Marly's trust, wouldn't he have seen if to be more beneficial to keep Vexen alive until the turning point on Marluxia came?

Well, it is true that both Vexen and Axel wanted to stop Marluxia from overthrowing the Organization. However, they both have different goals and Vexen didn't know that Axel was a double agent. The only time you get to see Vexen with Axel was when they were talking with Larxene. And the only time you would see Axel being as part of the Underground Organization is after both Vexen and Lexaeus died. So therefore, they're not really on the same team because Vexen believes that Axel is a member of the Upper Organization and not a double agent. He did not know that Axel wanted to stop Marluxia too since Axel was working along side Marluxia.

And no, Axel didn't see Vexen as a beneficial to be alive because he was afraid about losing Roxas. Besides, Axel had to kill Vexen for not only to gain Marluxia's trust, but also to silent Vexen from telling Sora about Roxas. If you remember from the beginning, Axel was being suspicious by Marluxia. And in order for Axel to stay in the Upper Organization as a double agent, he had to gain Marluxia's trust to prove that he is not trying to overthrow him. And if you remember what I said before about why Axel kill Vexen, it's because he didn't want to lose his friend Roxas. If Sora knows about Roxas from Vexen, Sora might be going out looking for Roxas instead of getting his memory back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:58 pm
i think it because he's quiet, hmmm, i love all of them..  

-Queen Emelone-

x D i g i t a l D u s t x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:31 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Well, I'm not really a Lexaeus fan, but I think he's okay. Maybe the reason why there isn't enough Lexaeus fans is because they like to go for young appearance. I mean for example, Xigbar looks like he's in his mid to late twenties. Xaldin looks like he's in his late twenties to early thirties. But Lexaeus looks like he's in his mid to late thirties or fourties. So yeah, people like to go for young appearance than older appearance. After all, there are less Vexen fans too. sweatdrop

Another reason can be Lexaeus's personality. We don't know much about him except that he weilds the tomahawk, he's Number Five in the Organization XIII, and he's one of the original scientists' Nobodies. Since we don't know much about him, it would make sense why he didn't have enough fans. That and other fans think of him as "stupid" or "rock headed." stare They should at least know that his Somebody is a scientist, meaning that he isn't stupid.

I thought xigbar would be, like, around his late 40s...its the gray streaks xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:49 am
transparent_w!ngz

To me, I think Xigbar would be somewhere between late twenties to mie thirties. There are many characters that have grey and white hairs (whether they have streaks or not) and they are not really that old such as Xehonart. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:59 pm
Jisen Meizuki
transparent_w!ngz

To me, I think Xigbar would be somewhere between late twenties to mie thirties. There are many characters that have grey and white hairs (whether they have streaks or not) and they are not really that old such as Xehonart. sweatdrop

I don't really think that it's gray, it might have intended to be silver. (It's shiner!)  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff