Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Ending? (Possible Spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What RE had the best ending?
  Resident Evil 0
  Resident Evil Remake
  Resident Evil 2
  Resident Evil 3
  Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
  Resident Evil 4
View Results

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:34 pm
Like Biohazard said, if you want an action packed ending, then beat Code Veronica X. That was definitely the best ending ever out of all the RE games.

I was kind of dissapointed by the ending from RE4 though. What was with Ashley hitting on Leon?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:50 pm
StriderHayato
Like Biohazard said, if you want an action packed ending, then beat Code Veronica X. That was definitely the best ending ever out of all the RE games.

I was kind of dissapointed by the ending from RE4 though. What was with Ashley hitting on Leon?

Ashley is the worse and dumbest character of the series. That's why. scream  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:59 pm
La Duchesse

Well, we can only hope that we won't see her again.
On the other hand, I did enjoy Ada's side of the ending, what with treachery and doublecrossing and whatnot... Even though she'll probably die at Wesker's hand somewhere down the line.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse

On the other hand, I did enjoy Ada's side of the ending, what with treachery and doublecrossing and whatnot... Even though she'll probably die at Wesker's hand somewhere down the line.

I kind of figured that Ada might still double cross Leon, but i guess it had to happen. I wonder if we will ever play a future RE game with Ada as the main character, and I don't count Seperate Ways or Assignment Ada as actual games.

I think it would be really cool if Capcom made an RE game where the main character was Wesker, because we do know about Wesker's reports, but you never really get the excitement of his purpose with Umbrella unless you play as him.  

StriderHayato

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:45 pm
StriderHayato
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse

I kind of figured that Ada might still double cross Leon, but i guess it had to happen. I wonder if we will ever play a future RE game with Ada as the main character, and I don't count Seperate Ways or Assignment Ada as actual games.

I think it would be really cool if Capcom made an RE game where the main character was Wesker, because we do know about Wesker's reports, but you never really get the excitement of his purpose with Umbrella unless you play as him.

The point of not playing as Wesker is simple. They want him and his actions to remain a secret, so we have to buy the next game to find out what he's up to.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:15 pm
What would be cool, is if Capcom made a game where you play as Wesker, where you replay his actions during the first Resident Evil game. Then you see everything that happens there, with Chris and Jill, but from his point of view. You'd see how he manipulates Barry, etc. That would be cool.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
What would be cool, is if Capcom made a game where you play as Wesker, where you replay his actions during the first Resident Evil game. Then you see everything that happens there, with Chris and Jill, but from his point of view. You'd see how he manipulates Barry, etc. That would be cool.

Yeah, but do we really need another Remake of the 1st one? There's been the gamecube version, DS version, and soon there will be the Wii Version, HURRY UP AND MAKE A REMAKE FOR RE2 CAPCOM!!!

MaryJuana
My vote goes to RE remake.

Mind explaining? All they do is fly off in the helicopter without a word...what's so great about that?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:02 pm
Gamer_404
Yeah, but do we really need another Remake of the 1st one? There's been the gamecube version, DS version, and soon there will be the Wii Version, HURRY UP AND MAKE A REMAKE FOR RE2 CAPCOM!!!

Well, what I'm saying is that if they were to make a game strictly about Wesker, I'd rather it be BEFORE he had the super powers.
In any case, the ending for the REmake is a little "Jurassic Park" for me. And if you haven't seen Jurassic Park 1 or haven't seen the ending of it, please do, you'll know what I mean.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:58 pm
I have not seen Jurassic Park...nor do I want to...  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:23 pm
Gamer_404
Why not? It's a great movie.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

Saw a little of it once and had to leave the room, I just don't like the premise. And it had several gross moments, what with dinosaur poop and all. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:38 pm
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

Saw a little of it once and had to leave the room, I just don't like the premise. And it had several gross moments, what with dinosaur poop and all. Sorry.

Yeah, and people and animals tearing other people's throat's isn't gross. Yeah. what kind of ******** world are we coming too when poop/s**t although natural isn't gross, yet ripping out someone throat and watching them gurgle and drown in their own blood isn't?  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:42 pm
Besides, it's not like the entire 1.5 hours or however long the movie involves digging through crap, and if you think that's what it's about, then you really know nothing about the movie. I mean that's like saying, "I didn't like the premise of the Resident Evil game because it's about cops."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:24 am
Gamer_404
Heard about that, Code Veronica is the only RE I haven't played. I own all the others..I just can't find it anywhere...
the stores where i live get EVERYTHING! They have 2 i think at gamecrazy i'll pick one up and like send it to a PO Box or sell it to u on eBay whatever works better  

taylortenacity

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:34 am
For all the people who brought up a Wesker game... it could easily be done. Umbrella Chronicles should have been a Wesker game but CAPCOM has made some stupid choices(RE4). Anyway, 0 and 1 can be a game and 2 and 3 could possibly give some great side story of Barry's ending appearance. And for all I know they wouldnt want to ruin a great story for new players so you would have to have beeten then game its based off to buy it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff