Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Metal? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:14 am
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Hahaha "any fans of metal music?"
Have you seen what I look like? you know, long hair 6'5'' broad shouldered leather jacket... yeah... I like a little bit of metal heres some bands I like:

*DEEP BREATH*

iron maiden, ozzy osbourne, black sabbath, pantera, sepultura, marilyn manson(oldskool), nine inch nails, amon amarth, dragonforce, clawfinger, mudvayne, skyclad, suicidal tendancies, behemoth, biohazard, machine head, fearfactory, motorhead, rage against the machine,
cradle of filth, panzer division marduk, faust, celtic frost, reator, metallica, gwar, lordi, rammstein,
octavia, immortal, rob zombie, dimmu borgir, queensryche, birthday massacre, lacunacoil, nightwish,
carcasss, layer, life of agony, dark throne, spine shank reveille, yngwie malmsteen...

Erm thats off the top of my head... before I even look at my CD collection (mainly cos my cd collection is elsewhere)

Get the idea that I like metal yet?
rellik.....you forgot iron mask and cellador and apocalyptica
Like I said, thats without access to my CD collection, I missed off a lot of good bands on that list. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:27 am
It was a good size list for being off the top of your head.
Last.Fm tells me I listen to over 300 bands, so I'm not going to list all those ever. xp  

Art Payment

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:21 pm
Moonlight Agony
It was a good size list for being off the top of your head.
Last.Fm tells me I listen to over 300 bands, so I'm not going to list all those ever. xp

I've never bothered with last FM, I prefer using winamp and winamp radio as well as total rock for listening to music. smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:17 pm
i'll list mine
thunderstone, CoB, apocalyptica, pantera, iron maiden, iron mask, rhapsody(i refuse to put "of fire" at the end of their name), sepultura, avantasia, guirdians of time, blind gurdian, iced earth, demons and wizards, artention, adagio, dream theater, pagan's mind, symphony x, mayhem, kalmah, brainstorm, impetellirium(spelt the name wrong), cydonia, sonata arctica, kamelot, yngwie malmsteen, black sabbath, ozzy(peferably with randy), BLS, freedomcall, dragonforce, dragon land, dragon lord, dreamtale, grave digger, excelsis, megadeth...more to come later

cross out the bands you've herd of  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:02 pm
Chaos A.D.
i'll list mine
thunderstone, CoB, apocalyptica, pantera, iron maiden, iron mask, rhapsody(i refuse to put "of fire" at the end of their name), sepultura, avantasia, guirdians of time, blind gurdian, iced earth, demons and wizards, artention, adagio, dream theater, pagan's mind, symphony x, mayhem, kalmah, brainstorm, impetellirium(spelt the name wrong), cydonia, sonata arctica, kamelot, yngwie malmsteen, black sabbath, ozzy(peferably with randy), BLS, freedomcall, dragonforce, dragon land, dragon lord, dreamtale, grave digger, excelsis, megadeth...more to come later

Thats assuming by BLS you mean Black Label Society. smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:26 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
i'll list mine

so you got absolute power metal?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Art Payment

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:20 pm
Chaos A.D.
i'll list mine

I like almost every band you listed.
I agree with the Rhapsody thing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:37 am
i have so many more it's ridiculous  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Mysterious Michelle

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:45 pm
Metal is awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:45 am
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
i'll list mine

so you got absolute power metal?

No its just my favourite genre. razz  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:05 pm
get the album now!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:10 pm
Chaos A.D.