Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Writer's and Reader's Corner
Tamora Pierce books Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like Tamora Pierce?
  Yes! <3
  No
  who? O_O
View Results

iseelittlepeople

Devout Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:48 pm
I love Tamora Pierce. The lioness series, are her first series i ever read. I love them. Plus the sequals with her daughter are right up there as well. The Tricksters Choice and The Tricksters Queen. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:29 pm
She is such an awsome writer iit seems that there should be more talk of her. Oh, and my favorit so far has been Terrier I was getting a little bored with only having storys about knight and suck -shrugs- no that those were anyless brilent but all the same terrier was good.  

Ruset

Fashionable Explorer

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Naigini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:48 pm
OMG i absolutely LOVE Tamora Pierce!!! I've erad all of her books set in Tortall, more than once, but i haven't gotten to her Circle of Magic series... but i WILLLL!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:37 pm
I've read the Circle of Magic ones, the Song of the Lioness series and the Protector of the Small books. I have to say i'm itching to read the trickster double. (right now I am stuck reading about the love-life of Alanna and George..... xp and Jon's love lives.)
I am totally NOT for Jon.  

minaflower71

Saya_Feathertail

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:07 am
My first glimpse of Tamora's talent was the Circle of Magic series, and then I leaped straight into The Circle Opens series. I LOVED THEM!!! The Song of the Lioness was awesome as well and the Trickster's Choice, but I haven't read the second Trickster book yet. crying I haven't read the Protector of the Small either, yet. My fave so far was the Immortals Quartet though. *cries for joy* Can this woman get any more awesome?!?!
I don't think so...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:24 pm
OMG!!!!!!!! I am totally in love with Tamora Pierce!!!!!!!!!!! I started with her circle of magic books two years ago and i fineshed that quartet, the circle opens quartet and the will of the empress now im reading the triksters choice from another series by her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart razz razz lol razz razz heart heart heart heart  

born_to_be_on_stage3000

Kohana-dono

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:29 pm
I've read some of her books, but what i've read, I've loved! Kudos to her 3nodding heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:28 pm
I love her Immortals Series. That's th only one I've read so far but it's made me fall in love with her work completely. My school library had a bunch of other ones. But I graduated before I could read any other of her books. ninja ninja ninja  

Clarissa Soulheart

Aarora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:04 pm
Oh man I have a bunch of her books.
<33

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:07 pm
I love her stuff. I have read all her books, my favorite is Trickster's Queen. If you like her characters and fiesty female heros I'd recommend Robin McKinley her Hero and the Crown and The Blue Sword are fantastic too. But if you like these another really good more adult read is Randsom by Julie Garwood.  

BellaEve

Aarora

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:06 am
BellaEve
I love her stuff. I have read all her books, my favorite is Trickster's Queen. If you like her characters and fiesty female heros I'd recommend Robin McKinley her Hero and the Crown and The Blue Sword are fantastic too. But if you like these another really good more adult read is Randsom by Julie Garwood.

Ohboy.
The Blue Sword was great. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:47 am
i love tamora pierce she is my favorite author. id have to say my favorite would be a tie between terrier and the wrath of hte empress. but i know im being picky but did anyone notice in hte first allana series that when she is facing the ysandir, pierce actually has allana and jon destroy an extra one from the original number?  

Feory Firefox

sunrunner18

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
heck yeah Tamora Pierce is awesome, at least all of the Tortall books are. i recently went back and re-read them all. Since the last time i did was like 4 years ago. My favorite so far is the Lioness series...but she is still coming out with a new installment of Tortall books (so hence the so far). you should all keep a look out for them, i have the first book already it takes place before the lioness series, before they stopped allowing females to become knights. I think the name of the first one is Terrior, but cant remember i am not home right now.

and if you guys like this series which it seems like you do, you should check out: The tales of Valdemar, by Mercedes Lackey. she does a bunch of trilogies like Tamora did with Tortall, following the entire history of the kingdom of Valdemar. There are something like 28 or 29 books in all. they are my altime favorite novels.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:14 pm
she is good  

Heihei Sol

Wheezing Gawker

Weregirl89

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:44 am
Just wanted to say she is a freakin' sw33t author and she definitely can write a book, but if you ever have the chance of meeting her she is even better in person! blaugh  
Writer's and Reader's Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff