Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
So emo means you cut yourself? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do all emos cut?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Pyre Dancer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:16 pm
peoples definition of emo at my school is depressed  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:54 pm
just because we're emo does not mean we are obligated to cut just because you cut doesnt mean ur emo people at my school beleive that so now the rich preps who think their life is so awful (or so they say) cut because they dont like to be left out of any group or clique or watever u wanna call it
and then theres people who are still convinced that EMO is just a type of music

EMO IS MORE THAN MUSIC IT'S A WAY OF LIFE  

grim_reaper_69

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:41 am
grim_reaper_69
just because we're emo does not mean we are obligated to cut just because you cut doesnt mean ur emo people at my school beleive that so now the rich preps who think their life is so awful (or so they say) cut because they dont like to be left out of any group or clique or watever u wanna call it

Erm... beg to differ... just most of the people you listed don't even listen to real emo.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:21 pm
Rellik San
grim_reaper_69

Erm... beg to differ... just most of the people you listed don't even listen to real emo.

emo is just a type of music~  

Pyre Dancer

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:23 am
cOOkies for teh shara
Emo stands for Emotional!!! stressed

STOP PRETENDING TO KNOW THINGS!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:53 am
"emo" is just a term that most people use to describe depressed people who like to sulk and cut themselves
that is stereotyping
to us "emos," we are just ourselves
it is hard to tell wat we really are and if we fit into society
some "emos" are cool and somehow hang out with the "popular" people
however, most of the "emos" do not tend to care about their popularity
or social status or their future
it is right to be urself and not be someone u arent so if u cut yourself, its okay...well if it hurts and doesnt please u, then.....hmmmmm.....its not okay? well getting back into subject.........uhhhh i guess this is all i can think about
sweatdrop

BloodyMikey

black sheeps

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:34 pm
I cut, but it's for different reasons.

It turns me on, pain is pleasure. :3

Mmhmm yeah : P  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:51 pm
[Posh_Hypno]
cOOkies for teh shara
Emo stands for Emotional!!! stressed

STOP PRETENDING TO KNOW THINGS!!!

Especially when you consider Emo stands for Emotive Hardcore.  

Rellik San
Captain

BloodyMikey

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:56 am
black sheeps
I cut, but it's for different reasons.

It turns me on, pain is pleasure. :3

Mmhmm yeah : P

my reason is kind of the same as yours
i cut myself occansionly so i can drink blood
i like the taste and it kind of relieves me
if i dont drink blood at least twice a month, i tend to go "angry-clown mode"
whee whee whee

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:43 am
I think the word "emo" has changed alot over the years. And I think that movies like Spider Man 3 (no offense) give it a bad reputation. People assume that if you wear black alot/all the time, you are "emo". My dad wears black all the time...Black suit, black tie, black watch...Everything. Because he (like alot of us) believe that it is a nice color that can keep a person calm and other things...And my dad isn't emo...  

Mortal Apparition

Zexion69

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:23 am
buzzoholic
emo stands for emotionally challenged from what ive heard and i started cutting because no one would believe i was emo. apparently if i didn't cut i wasn't emo. that made me so mad and emotional that i felt i had to cut to let out my anger. i did NOT start because they said i had to. it was my anger.

ok, i read your "i started cutting" and this comment, and im curious, why do you feel you have to justify being emo to dumbasses, as long as you know, thats all that martters, hell, i started cuttting a month and a half ago and none of my friends knew, i didnt do it to prove anything, just release rage and sadness  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:24 pm
Rellik San
the-darkest-white
ugh I hate that. Some people just don't understand.

Probably because when people outside of the culture do start to understand, you all change it enough so they don't understand it anymore.

Just like women; at all times, the man must never know the rules of a woman, if at any point the woman suspects the man of knowing, she must change the rule immediately and without warning. (lol, sorry if that seemed sexist, but if you were offended by it, then go get a sense of humour and pull that rod out your a**.)

i love you relllik! hahaha  

Vannar

Vannar

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:29 pm
grim_reaper_69

soooooooooo beg to differ! emo is a type of music. NOT!!!!! i repeat! NOT a way of life. its some cult that sprouted up when major labels saw the marketablilty of it all and it got spun into a culture. when the underground music hit the majors, middle and high school kids took it and made it into some crazied "clique" because all middle and high school is all about drama. go check my other post called "emo is blown out of proportion" thing. its on 5 pages and i have no clue why haha  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:25 am
Vannar
grim_reaper_69

soooooooooo beg to differ! emo is a type of music. NOT!!!!! i repeat! NOT a way of life. its some cult that sprouted up when major labels saw the marketablilty of it all and it got spun into a culture. when the underground music hit the majors, middle and high school kids took it and made it into some crazied "clique" because all middle and high school is all about drama. go check my other post called "emo is blown out of proportion" thing. its on 5 pages and i have no clue why haha

hmmmm i thought it was a rumor
o well
im gonna go drink some blood now
im getting a little anxious
gonk gonk gonk

BloodyMikey

x-Compact Disco-x

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:51 pm
buzzoholic
emo stands for emotionally challenged from what ive heard and i started cutting because no one would believe i was emo. apparently if i didn't cut i wasn't emo. that made me so mad and emotional that i felt i had to cut to let out my anger. i did NOT start because they said i had to. it was my anger.

So . . .
You started cutting so that you "prove" you`re emo?
Sounds f**king lame

Cutting doesn`t mean you`re emo
Leave cutters to the cutting, kiddies  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out