Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Fight against the Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G1iitch

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:24 am
"Of course it's important." He said ruffling his hair to get the sweat out. "You just fought by me. I don't know about you but I like to know who I fight with. I really don't care who it is. You could be the devil for all I care." He finished laughing  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:03 pm
Name: Sora
Weapon: Lunar Scythe
Abilities: Control Light, Can transform, make portals, fly, and weapon can change form
Type (Strategist, muscle bound, Deceptionist that sort of thing.): ...No clue! sweatdrop  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:12 pm
"Well....My name is...Vaxlyn." Vaxlyn said as she put down her hood to reveal her almost flawless face and beautiful brown hair.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:40 am
"Wow..." He said "your beautiful. Why wouldn't you tell people who you were. your an amazing fighter and beautiful at the same time. I don't think I've ever seen that combination before"  

G1iitch

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:11 pm
Vaxlyn blushed, "You'd be amazed...But...Thanks." Vaxlyn smiled.
"So...What do we do now?" Vaxlyn asked, feeling akward.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:07 pm
"Hmmmm... If I remember right the heartless should have an outpost close to her. If you'd join me I'm sure we could get more information" he said with a smile  

G1iitch

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:14 pm
"Okay...You lead the way.." Vaxlyn said with a calm smile on her face as she brushed some hair out of her eye sight.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:22 pm
"Ok" He said grabbing his cloak and walking out the door. "This way.' He said as he walked on  

G1iitch

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:57 pm
"Okay..." Vaxlyn put her hood back up and said, "Just...If we meet anyone on the way...Don't hint that I'm....A woman..." Vaxlyn said worridly  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:03 pm
He stopped for a second thinking trying to figure out why. He shrugged his shoulders. "Ok your secrets safe with me." He said running off again  

G1iitch

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:11 pm
Vaxlyn sighed with relief and ran with ease behind Furuken.
"Thanks..." Vaxlyn just hoped that the men that she was trying to avoid didn't reconize her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:23 pm
He came to a ruined building and stopped suddenly. "There they are." He said pointing a little ways down where there were masses of heartless gathering. "That's where we need to attack from." He said pointing to the back of the ruined building  

G1iitch

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:48 pm
"They'll never know what hit them..." Vaxlyn smiled as she eyes glowed red. He could only see the red glow coming from her eyes and the slight gleaming of light off of her vampire fangs in the blackness of her hood.
Vaxlyn ran off to the back of the building and waited for Furuken to catch up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:58 pm
He ran after her pulling out Rekimaryu and Reikku at the same time silently and prepared himself for battle  

G1iitch

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:04 pm
Vaxlyn looked back at Furuken, then jumped right into the middle of the heartless.
She slashed and slashed at them with her sword, killing some and wounding others.
The more she killed the brighter her eyes glowed red and the more she seemed to be enjoying herself. Vaxlyn was moving quickly through the heartless and parrying attacks with jumps, slides, and rolls.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff