Are Riku's pants uber baggy?
  Yes
  No
  Riku...drool....
View Results

Urumi Kanzaki 826

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:15 pm
NaxreXIV
I was more focused on his hair in KHII, to tell you the truth. But any kind of pants is an improvement on his dress. (See Kingdom Hearts Chronicles 1.3 on YouTube)

^_^ Yes, his hair is nice. I didn't know about Kingdom Hearts Chronicles... I don't really care for video games....I really hate it when my friends nag about me not playing video games or sucking at them...cause I know I am way better at some stuff than they are... evil evil evil evil evil evil  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:24 pm
Yaoi Kazowy
NaxreXIV
I was more focused on his hair in KHII, to tell you the truth. But any kind of pants is an improvement on his dress. (See Kingdom Hearts Chronicles 1.3 on YouTube)

^_^ Yes, his hair is nice. I didn't know about Kingdom Hearts Chronicles... I don't really care for video games....I really hate it when my friends nag about me not playing video games or sucking at them...cause I know I am way better at some stuff than they are... evil evil evil evil evil evil

It's just so fun to torment you, besides I didn't hit you all the time like Roman and Khalil did evil evil whee whee  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Urumi Kanzaki 826

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:25 am
I don't like to be tormented! That's why I distance myself away from you guys when you go into your video game phase!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:22 pm
hehe when riku goes dark he turns into a cross-dresser  

Sergeant CJ

Wilixer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:42 pm
Yaoi Kazowy

There is no reason for him to have such big pants! No, they don't have to suction onto his body...although that would be yaoilicous....

rofl rofl
Yes. Very yaoilicious indeed ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:31 pm
yeah that would me yaoilicious.... and I don't have a videogame phase. I just zone out sometimes  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Pigletta

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:31 pm
Riku is cool,cute and hot no matter what he's dress into biggrin That's what atrue fan of Riku's would say  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:49 pm
Dude, I'm still ting to get over the fact that he sags in KH 2! Me being a black guy and trying my best to ignore the rap industry, I still don't believe that Riku is actually sagging! (which is accepted in my community =__=) But baggy? I'm cool with it yo. ^^ But I certainly don't think that he looks pregnant in them. (just realising that I just posted in a forum where most girls are posting) O_o burning_eyes sweatdrop (ha ha!)  

NT 3526

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:45 am
Etna the devil
Riku is cool,cute and hot no matter what he's dress into biggrin That's what atrue fan of Riku's would say

Exactly, that's why I think riku's hot no matter what clothes he's wearing  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:07 pm
I think that, yes, his pants are baggy, but c'mon! He does not look like a preggie! Just looks like he has something to hide... like scars... or a monkey...
I also noticed that, while drawing him, you can see his boxers heart they're dark blue!  

Nanxaimer

4,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xaras Cullen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:51 pm
I don't know... I kind of like them. I especially like the fact that they hang on his hips... Man, I'm starving right now! (Not like you guys care)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:33 pm
NT 3526
Dude, I'm still ting to get over the fact that he sags in KH 2! Me being a black guy and trying my best to ignore the rap industry, I still don't believe that Riku is actually sagging! (which is accepted in my community =__=) But baggy? I'm cool with it yo. ^^ But I certainly don't think that he looks pregnant in them. (just realising that I just posted in a forum where most girls are posting) O_o burning_eyes sweatdrop (ha ha!)
Dude girls=rabbid fan girls with nothing to do but obsess about "yaoilicious things" P.S. dont hurt me you know its true  

Sergeant CJ

Annissina Fhang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:05 am
Rikus old pants look very...poofy. I think for KH1 they designed Sora and Rikus pants from parachutes. I mean, if they jumped out a 20 story window they wouldn't need a parachute. They have they're pants! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:18 pm
Mariannefosho

I also noticed that, while drawing him, you can see his boxers heart they're dark blue!

I almost had a spaz attack when I first noticed that! whee
I like Riku's KH2 pants wayyyy better than his KH1 pants. Those were just weird. confused  

Wilixer

ayden409

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:42 am
I like new riku better than old riku...  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items