Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild History: A Long Expected Guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falathrim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:00 pm
I still like Numenor better. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:10 pm
Falathrim

You can still call it Numenor... it just won't be official. And no one will know what you're talking about. 3nodding  

Nimbrethil

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:19 pm
Nimbrethil
Falathrim

You can still call it Numenor... it just won't be official. And no one will know what you're talking about. 3nodding

thats right..humour him! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:49 pm
Nimbrethil

sad

Whatever happened to '3. What Falathrim said'?

I assume you realize I was joking, but then, I can never be too sure, even with literate people such as you.  

Falathrim

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:50 pm
Falathrim
Numenor is the nearest piece of land, besides Tol Eressëa, to Valinor. I'll create a peaceful RP where we can all have fun in every Western Land: Numenor, Tol Eressëa, Tirion, Valmar, Taniquetil, Avathar, Araman, you name it. 3nodding xd

Also, if Vendie consents it, I'll move her entire rules sticky here. And add some standart guild rules, also.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:03 pm
Falathrim
Whatever happened to '3. What Falathrim said'?

xd
The Rules from the Sticky haven't been moved over here yet! wink

Can we add Fight Club-style Rules? like:

Quote:
1. You do not talk about The Guild.

2. You DO NOT talk about The Guild.

ninja Then we'd need recruiters if we wanted new members. ninja

Yes, I'm joking. Mostly. ^_^  

Nimbrethil

Imyavie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:10 pm
*Descends off the boat, trips on her cloak and falls over making a bum out of herself.*Ehehe.... sweatdrop

Yay! The guild looks great so far. I really like the banners alot.^^
Alas, I am not skilled in the art of banner making >_<". And exams are all over the place for meh crying .  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:22 pm
Men aren't allowed in the Undying Lands. A 'West of Middle-earth' RP would be kind of restrictive to those of us who prefer the Edain over the Eldar. We'd never be able to leave our island!

EDIT: I suppose I should add a random smilie to show that I'm not actually as annoyed as my words make me seem. Hmmm....

scream

...wrong smilie. Damn you, randomness! Damn you, I say!  

Falathrim

Caeleste

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:23 pm
I just completely contradicted everything I have told myself about not joining more than 1 guild!
Ph34r my power to keep my personal promises!

So I'll just lurk for now, and fire up PS7 tommorow night so I can procrastinate about doing my homework.

Yay for the new guild! Yay to Menegil and all others! *raises wine glass filled with Cherry Kool-Aid* Sante!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:34 pm
Falathrim
Men aren't allowed in the Undying Lands. A 'West of Middle-earth' RP would be kind of restrictive to those of us who prefer the Edain over the Eldar. We'd never be able to leave our island!

You still have Middle Earth, old chap! *pats Falathrim*

And the Valar might walk among you without you even noticing! xd

NEW: GUILD ALTS/MULES

Once you are in the guild, you can create a mule in the image of your favourite character WEST of Middle-earth, since these are The Undying Lands. Only the Valar are restricted to the Crew and Captain (For convenience...Captain and Crew manage the guild, Valar manage Arda... we're equal in an administrative point of view! xp ).

The Western Lands, or Valinor, or whatever, since there are many names and I lack the patience to number all of them, have more than enough nice Eldar and two Peredhil! Numenor can have a separate thread 3nodding , so, lovers of the Edain, start creating your Numenorean alts! 3nodding

Will edit this with complete list later. Must go to bed. Please don't leave this in a mess! xp I shall nominate a temporary Crew Member to manage things while I'm absent. We'll elect the remaining Crew Members tomorrow.

Longbow, if you wouldn't mind... sweatdrop  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Falathrim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:51 pm
Numenor isn't a part of the Undying Lands. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:51 pm
Yay Longbow! Where is he anyways? *pkokes him* Phwee!

Aight, I'm off now ^_^ Going to take a bath and read some more UT (second time..) in the process...mwahahaa. Ph34r my crappy banners in the other thread xd  

Zurgi

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:03 pm
*squee* Guild! Hurray! And mind goes blank... well I'm here! WOO!

Party! *throws confetti*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:12 pm
OOh..must start thinking of a good mule. Though I may pass on this actually. As I mentioned before, Maedhrohir is enough of a hassle without throwing another mule into the mix. sweatdrop
That is, unless the mules are mandatory...

And Akiyo, don't worry, I broke the same personal promise as you. But come on, how could we have NOT joined?

As for rules, there probably aren't that many needed, since we're all smart enough not to start ranting about the "Hawtness" of the actors or doing any other things that rules are created to prevent.
Perhaps something about not starting wars with other members would be good. Debates are one thing, but we can't let them get out of hand.  

Lithwen

Elainya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:30 pm
*Slowly, gracefully decends off the boat, mostly because she's too seasick to run*

Yay! I'm here, I'm here!

Actually I kind of liked the rule about not talking about the guild...that way we keep twits out longer.

Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff