Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
Ever designed a shinigami? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikanne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:41 pm
Heh...o_o my shinigami's just a human...x_x; I'm thinking of making a reptilian-sea serpent one soon @_@;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:52 pm
Mine's just human too.... I'm thinking.... horse? I'll need to add shinigami ears when I get the chance sweatdrop  

Jinnyb

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:00 am
as you can tell, i got lazy towards the bottom, and cut the feet off. >_< anyway, if anyone wants to color, go ahead. im not going to color it. im too lazy right now and this is pretty ugly img. i drew this in like...10 min...its not that great at all...see, thats me, i dont have the patience to do anything for a long time, so it comes out stupid looking. anyway, yeah. when i have the patience, i think ill add more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:47 pm
Aww that's cute. I might color it for you if I have some time. whee  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Ramtasma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:18 pm
Yeah,after watching Full Moon! xd Her name is Mika Yokotoro..... sweatdrop if I could get my scanner to work,I would put my first drawing of her up....even though it wasn't great. whee Mika is a cat shinigami,kind of like Takuto...except with non-fake wings and stuff! O_o blaugh I need to make a partner for her! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:07 pm
hehe, thanks aisu~ but i got so lazy towards the bottom and the girl's hair was much more detailed...but...i donno...when i was darkning it, i was like...eh...w/e so i made it look like a retarded hair. sweatdrop anyway, thanks for the comment  

akeikas
Captain

Sooper Bloo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:39 pm
Kawaii_Yoko_Neko_Chan
Yeah,after watching Full Moon! xd Her name is Mika Yokotoro..... sweatdrop if I could get my scanner to work,I would put my first drawing of her up....even though it wasn't great. whee Mika is a cat shinigami,kind of like Takuto...except with non-fake wings and stuff! O_o blaugh I need to make a partner for her! xp

Ni-chan (Nick name for yous!) ^o^ My scanner works, I could scan it for you if you ever bother coming over to my house sometime. XD

Mika's a pretty name.

I usually, when I draw 'shinigamis' always draw Izumi. Or Mitsuki as one (did anyone read that mini comic where she wanted to be one, so everyone pitched in to make her an outfit?)

^_^ Mitsuki's hard though. Because I cant decide an animal that would match her. A fox would be too...sly..Mitsuki's sweet, so maybe a cuddly teddy bear?

You guys have great work! =D! Love it love it love it.

Edit: Ugh, here's the link to my so called 'Death god'. She has no animal form because she doesnt work in the Children's Department of the pediatrics cases. She works in the mystery department where people die mysteriously. Her wings are not shown. Only when she takes the sould do they show, when she appears in front of people, it seems like shes a normal human. With many many tatoos on her arm and hand.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/two_headed_trickster/Junk/Gothic-Multiply.jpg

I got very lazy at the pants ^_^; and my friend did the boot...so sorry if it's strange. ;_; Ugleh!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:46 pm
omg! flamers! you just reminded me of something! I shall post this on the FmWS thread! xd

i like your shinigami~ its awesome. i like how you did her hair. and i so understand on being lazy towards the bottom and inking. lol  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:01 pm
xd I made one shinigami. I based her off a panda sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:38 am
LERI~ you HAVE to post your drawings. i was thinking of using the panda as the girl shinigami, and wolf for the guy, but i like wolf, so i used it on the girl. xd but it turned out messy. me and my unpateince. lol. hey look! i made up a new word....okay im going psychotic! someone get the doctor!!! MUWAHAHAHA  

akeikas
Captain

Sooper Bloo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:06 pm
Pandas are cute! n_n

-glomps Kaze- Wee! n_n  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:13 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
LERI~ you HAVE to post your drawings. i was thinking of using the panda as the girl shinigami, and wolf for the guy, but i like wolf, so i used it on the girl. xd but it turned out messy. me and my unpateince. lol. hey look! i made up a new word....okay im going psychotic! someone get the doctor!!! MUWAHAHAHA

xd I based my shinigami team off of China animals so I ended up making the girl the panda and the guy a takin sweatdrop  

Leri
Vice Captain

Ramtasma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:15 pm
yay! I will come over with Mika sometime! xd (it sounds like I am really bringing my sister,Mika over!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:16 am
heheh~ leri, you have to post them someday~ heart or else...*glare* but then again, what can i do when this stupid screen is in my way. >_< sweatdrop anyway, post away~ heart

Neko_chan: lol. bring your sister~ lol.  

akeikas
Captain

Sooper Bloo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:46 pm
-shakes her head sadly.- Nikki Nikki Nikki...You should bring your POOL over.  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff