Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Tobey Maguire, emo? o.0 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Art Payment

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:38 am
Rellik San
He wasn't emo, he was an emotionally drained, tired and downhearted soul. Consider this, his work as Spiderman compromise anything he as Parker would like to do, including his relationship with Marry Jane. And now as Spidey, he has the symbiont to deal with as well (which should've had the Man-Spider storyline before Venom btw). Then follow that up his best friend trying to kill him as the "new" Goblin (which should be Hob Goblin for anyone who's actually read the comics).

So you know, I think its fair to say his depression is justified. And no it doesn't make Toby Maguire emo, it makes the character of Peter Parker depressed about his dual identities. (which if you read the comics is spidey's undertones, just as X-Mens is racism and Iron Man the dangers of money). God, does anyone here understand comic books at all. stare

I was more so poking fun of how he looked scene with the hair over the eye and eye liner. The black suit didn't help as well and the way he was hitting on chicks. All funny and lame at the sametime.
As for the way he was on the inside, yeah there were good reasons behind it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:47 am
x pink and black x
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye
Haha. Yeah. I liked him as a jerk or as the "evil" spiderman. he was much better. whee Except for when he hit MaryJan. 0-0. thats when iwas like...err. wow. 0-0 I think tobey would be a great comedian.

Its not "evil" Spiderman... its Venom... god, do you people ever pay any damn attention... Anything the symbiont life form (the black goo) attaches itself too becomes Venom's host, thusly turning into Venom. I swear, its like no one ever paid any attention at all to that film.

Lol. My bf just told me that today. He learns alot about it by playing the games, he hasn't actually seen the film stare
Comics and the 90's animated series for my knowledge.  

Rellik San
Captain

Mortal Apparition

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:04 am
Rellik San
x pink and black x
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye
Haha. Yeah. I liked him as a jerk or as the "evil" spiderman. he was much better. whee Except for when he hit MaryJan. 0-0. thats when iwas like...err. wow. 0-0 I think tobey would be a great comedian.

Its not "evil" Spiderman... its Venom... god, do you people ever pay any damn attention... Anything the symbiont life form (the black goo) attaches itself too becomes Venom's host, thusly turning into Venom. I swear, its like no one ever paid any attention at all to that film.

Lol. My bf just told me that today. He learns alot about it by playing the games, he hasn't actually seen the film stare
Comics and the 90's animated series for my knowledge.
It's cool Rellik...I read and understood the comics...I have yet to see the movie though...  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:25 am
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye

Dude. Just chill. I know the whole plot and meaning of the story.. God. I just thought he LOOKED emo. I know that he's just deprssed and the black goo over took him. I only called him "evil" because i forgot what the layer of goo was called. So please. Your the only person in here trying to prove the point he's not emo and i understand. And that you actually read the comics, which give you a knowing about Spiderman, while on the other hand i and some other people don't read the comics.  

rachele il grande

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:30 am
Rellik San
x pink and black x
He looks hot in the second picture 4laugh He looks alot better in the dark outfit to be honest stare

The "Dark Outfit" isn't an outfit, its a layer of living tissue.

HELLO! Do you people ever pay attention to source material or even the movies plot. talk2hand

Your starting a fight by yourself. Please stop. These people are calling them "dark" and "evil" outfits because maybe they forget the name of the "suit" or layer of skin, and/or they want a short name to call the suit. Your picking wayyyyy to hard. So just stop.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:31 am
RachelInTheRye
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye

Dude. Just chill. I know the whole plot and meaning of the story.. God. I just thought he LOOKED emo. I know that he's just deprssed and the black goo over took him. I only called him "evil" because i forgot what the layer of goo was called. So please. Your the only person in here trying to prove the point he's not emo and i understand. And that you actually read the comics, which give you a knowing about Spiderman, while on the other hand i and some other people don't read the comics.

Its more the ignorance of the people commenting that fail to understand the forwarded mentalities of Spiderman... and how, exactly can you forget Venoms name... I could understand if it was carnage or Morbius... but not Venom... thats like asking "whats the fire breathing turtle in Mario called again?"  

Rellik San
Captain

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:36 am
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye

Its more the ignorance of the people commenting that fail to understand the forwarded mentalities of Spiderman... and how, exactly can you forget Venoms name... I could understand if it was carnage or Morbius... but not Venom... thats like asking "whats the fire breathing turtle in Mario called again?"

Ok. Well i do see where your coming from. You obviously know way more about Spiderman than others and do pay attenchin better, so it would be normal for you to know more and all the names of things, where on the other hand I wouldnt, because i just try and get the main point, and actually i had just forgotten what they layer of goo was called. Sorry. I just saw it, and i dont read the comics. So yeahh.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:54 am
RachelInTheRye
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye

Ok. Well i do see where your coming from. You obviously know way more about Spiderman than others and do pay attenchin better, so it would be normal for you to know more and all the names of things, where on the other hand I wouldnt, because i just try and get the main point, and actually i had just forgotten what they layer of goo was called. Sorry. I just saw it, and i dont read the comics. So yeahh.

Nah, i should apologise, I just get really a**l about comics, transformers, anime and games. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:03 pm
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye

Nah, i should apologise, I just get really a**l about comics, transformers, anime and games. smile

Haha. Ok. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Rellik San
He wasn't emo, he was an emotionally drained, tired and downhearted soul. Consider this, his work as Spiderman compromise anything he as Parker would like to do, including his relationship with Marry Jane. And now as Spidey, he has the symbiont to deal with as well (which should've had the Man-Spider storyline before Venom btw). Then follow that up his best friend trying to kill him as the "new" Goblin (which should be Hob Goblin for anyone who's actually read the comics).

So you know, I think its fair to say his depression is justified. And no it doesn't make Toby Maguire emo, it makes the character of Peter Parker depressed about his dual identities. (which if you read the comics is spidey's undertones, just as X-Mens is racism and Iron Man the dangers of money). God, does anyone here understand comic books at all. stare

*Raises hand* Been reading them all my life. My father and I enjoyed it but we were angry they skiped and changed around storylines.  

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:13 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Rellik San

*Raises hand* Been reading them all my life. My father and I enjoyed it but we were angry they skiped and changed around storylines.

Thats pretty much what I heard, good film, but will annoy spidey fans.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:35 pm
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
Rellik San

Yah I'm still waiting for Crimsom Spider man....  

DaisukeOrDark

Ceysa

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:12 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Rellik San
x pink and black x
He looks hot in the second picture 4laugh He looks alot better in the dark outfit to be honest stare

The "Dark Outfit" isn't an outfit, its a layer of living tissue.

HELLO! Do you people ever pay attention to source material or even the movies plot. talk2hand

You tell 'em, Rellik!

haha i agree, when you spen half the movie deciding if Toby's emo or not, the main part of the story gets kinda lost.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:00 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
Rellik San

Yah I'm still waiting for Crimsom Spider man....

If we get another one, I'm betting on it being either carnage, man-spider or lizard.  

Rellik San
Captain

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:17 am
Lol when he hit MJ everyone was quiet or gasped and my friend said AWSOME!!! really load and everyone lookeed at him. It was so funny. lol i saw it again today. How funny is his hair flick lol  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games