Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
MY definition of EMO. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Art Payment

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:50 am
Rellik San

Black metal fans, the corpse paint, the moody violence, the outcast attitude, they tend to live the fantasy the music tries to put forward same with power metal fans (me being a power metal fan) we tend to like putting forward this image of a chivalrous knight in in metaphorical armour and go on long monologues like a fantasy character.

As for the nut jobs, given about 70% of black and power metal fans dress as goblins and wizards and beat the crap out of each other with rubber weapons on a regular basis, I think its fair to say they qualify. smile

I don't recall doing or seeing anything like that outside of a Ren Fair.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:02 pm
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San

Black metal fans, the corpse paint, the moody violence, the outcast attitude, they tend to live the fantasy the music tries to put forward same with power metal fans (me being a power metal fan) we tend to like putting forward this image of a chivalrous knight in in metaphorical armour and go on long monologues like a fantasy character.

As for the nut jobs, given about 70% of black and power metal fans dress as goblins and wizards and beat the crap out of each other with rubber weapons on a regular basis, I think its fair to say they qualify. smile

I don't recall doing or seeing anything like that outside of a Ren Fair.

You've never heard of LARPer's? O_O  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:22 pm
if your'e saying someone is emotional then practically all girls are cause many of them feel more emotion than guys
the definition is very vague  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:37 pm
Chaos A.D.
if your'e saying someone is emotional then practically all girls are cause many of them feel more emotion than guys

Agh. Stop ******** getting at me. What did i do? God. I meen more emotional than others. scream  

rachele il grande

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:41 pm
RachelInTheRye
Chaos A.D.

Agh. Stop ******** getting at me. What did i do? God. I meen more emotional than others. scream

Were not getting at you, we're just trying to understand and asking you to explain. smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:53 pm
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye
Chaos A.D.

Were not getting at you, we're just trying to understand and asking you to explain. smile

Eh. stressed Well i guess you guys overuled me on this one.  

rachele il grande

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:53 pm
RachelInTheRye
Chaos A.D.

i'm really not on you, i'm actually trying to help in a weird way, as people point out faults you can improve on your own definition!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin xd
and also i'm really stressed right now  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:54 pm
RachelInTheRye
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye
Chaos A.D.

Seriously all these questions do is make you think closer about your personal beliefs and ideas so you can fill in any cracks and make them more stable. We really are not out to get you.  

Rellik San
Captain

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:59 pm
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye
Chaos A.D.

Seriously all these questions do is make you think closer about your personal beliefs and ideas so you can fill in any cracks and make them more stable. We really are not out to get you.

Ok. Ok. I undrstand what your saying. Your just trying to teach me more about the other opinions and thoughts than just my OWN.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:01 pm
RachelInTheRye
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye
Chaos A.D.

Ok. Ok. I undrstand what your saying. Your just trying to teach me more about the other opinions and thoughts than just my OWN.

Welcome to the guild. razz you laugh, you cry, you learn, you live, you grow...

Or in my case you laugh at everyone and get stupidly aggressive when your ideals are questioned... but I'm special. :3  

Rellik San
Captain

Xyloid

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:31 pm
Yes, well.

Your definition of emo is wrong.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:31 pm
i just like to piss them off even more, but no ones been easily angered yet!!!  

The Dadalorian
Crew

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:21 pm
like they said..emo is a genre..the whole emo-cult thing just "evolved" around it..  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games