Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Grey Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:04 pm
Thomas laughed, he realy shouldn't be talking on another mision before this one was finished, but he didn't care, he had done more then he needed to.

"FIne, whats your deal." he said, looking bold and defiant. "I know its not something I can't handle." THomas was teh sort of guy who could talk big, but more then put his money where his mouth was when it came down to it.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:08 pm
"Show me what you can do as a Darkling. What you can do with your powers?"  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:20 pm
"FIen then if thats the way you want it..." said THomas slowly getting up fom his chair.

"Well of course theres the basics," he siad, seping backwards and vanishing the shadows, "but I can do beter then that." he siad, repearing from the shadows, this time holding an unbrella made of darkness and snaping his fingers.

From all the shadows emerged bulky figures with tiny heads, eyes like beedy pinpoints of faint lights, horns, muscular arms and legs, and claws. "These are my fortress gouhls, and now there..." he continued pointing the unbrella forward as the gouhls lined themselves upout the door and amased in the hallway, "Victims." he said, the unbnrella colapsing into a ball of darkness so thick it cast shadows over the entire room and flinig it at the group.

Even though composed of the same basic elements, the ball tore apart the ghouls, draging them into the mass and causing it to grow. It finaly coilided with the wall of the hall, bursting into thick smoke.

The smoke gradualy fell to the floor becoming a long trail of shadow and the creature who cast it. I bizzare creature pulled from the plane of shadows.

"Thats the thing you got to watch out for." said Thomas mechanicly jum ping over the desk and pulling upwards with his hand.

Aparently, the lare amount of shadow energy that had been so rapidly acumulate and lost opened a temporary and unstabel rift to the plane of shadows, letting through tis creature. However, it was poorly formed, and would either go berserk or die.

But Thomas wasn't about to give it the chance, as his hadn rose, so did the shadow. "How about we INVITE HELL?!" he shouted, and the shadow sudenly burst up through the creature that cast it in a whirling drill.

The creature fell with a slump and vanished into dust. "Was that enough of a show for you?"

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:15 pm
He’s expression was more disillusioned instead of a shocked. ‘That better not of been his best. He has a whole lot of trust for that lady to be using that much power in front of her. She could be analyze it and find a weakness or a flaw for all we know.’ He had a feeling that there still more up his sleeves and that they were deadlier then what he had seen from him. He then turned his head to her and a sharp tone in his voice. "What exactly is he being tested for? What type of job is he getting himself into?”  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sin Jacob Roberts

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:31 pm
Sin enters into the tower,blowing a puff of smoke out of his mouth.
"What a tower....Now it needs hanging dead bodies,and it will be a tower."
Sin gave alittle chuckle,and armed himself with his scythe.
"Well Buddy old pal....tis been along time,since we last slain the souls of false gods.Let us do that boring task again."
Sin flicked the cigarette out onto the floor and began to proceed upwards,to the top of the tower.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:28 pm
Thomas' arms were spread wide, making himself apear awsome and powerfull. He smiled, "Are you not amused?"

The display was weak however. He was without his own shadow, powers cut in twane. Were he at full power, he could have destroyed the wall, and the creature would have apeared in full... if not more.

His head turned sudenly, "Theres another person here, coming up the stiars, armed with at least a scyth." He knew that, as a darkling, the woman would have alredy seen them as well, but not the man. The suden burst and then vanish of the igarets light made it all to obvious.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:40 pm
"You...are far to flashy for my tastes."

She and her brother had grown up under a cruel man who had taught both of them the subtleties(sp?) of power. She never thought strong shows of force to be the correct decision.

"But, you have talents."

She looked to the man.

"Tell me, sir, what do you know of darklings?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:23 pm
"What you like is your choice." said THomas, not particularly caring. He had been instructed in a far different style of fighting. When you struck, you struck hard and fast, never waste energy on hiding power, never waste energy on showing it off, how a power looked was the way it was.

"I should hope you see that much at least." he siad, retaking his previously ocupied seat.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:27 pm
"It's interesting...but i find it to be inefective."

She smiled and sat up.

"but your kind has it's uses. I have use for you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:32 pm
THomas could have made a rebutal, but he chose not to. He leane back, kicking up his feat again.

"And what exactly would that use be?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:34 pm
"Well, we are going to be starting a business. And like any good business we're going to need behind the scenes muscle. All I require is that you do a lil scarying, kill a competitor or two. As well as create security, and most of all, stop any uprisings."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:47 pm
"Really?" THomas took off his rifle and leaned it agianst the wall. The strap jingled slightly as its metal pieces ratled against eachother.

"SO long as I get payed, thats not even a job, its a hobby." he smiled, showing teeth almost predatorily, "Just tell me where and when, and I'll do it."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:50 pm
"Well, you see, i'll pay you and leave you to your own discretion. You will not take action before consulting myself or my brother, but you will decide your targets as you see fit."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:01 pm
THomas crossed hius arms, "The plan sounds workable to me. Call it a deal."

He was quite for a moment longer, "Well then, who may I ask am I now working for?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:04 pm
"Grey Tower inc. We're a branch of a much larger group. But you are my employee."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff