Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Pokemon RP....YES WE'RE GOING BACK TO OLD SCHOOL!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ho yesh...It's old school
  YAY!
  NUUUU!!
  Huh...?
  WhaEva
  POLL WHORE!!!!
  O_O no comment...
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:58 pm
"I don't know, It seems different. ." Naru blinked, studying it. The Ivysaur continued to growl, taking a few steps back, then bounding forward in an attempt to tackle Eevee.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:03 pm
Celia noticed this and quickly lifted her Eevee into the air, pushing her Golduck behind her. She stared at the Ivysaur with a stern look.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:08 pm
"What do we do? Should we try and catch it. . ? Bring it to a center. . Hm?" Naru asked confused, her Growlithe keeping it's guard up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:13 pm
Celia nodded. "Your Growlithe is the best bet for defeating it. Then we'll take it to the center..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:36 pm
"Alright, Ready Growlithe? Let's try and make this quick."

Her Growlithe sprung forward, ready in a fighting stance. The Ivysaur quickly unleashed a series of attacks. Growlithe responded quickly using bite at Naru's command, the Ivysaur flinched giving time for Growlithe to use ember in order to weaken it's opponent. "Alright, Growlithe." She called as she pulled out a pokeball. Luckily, it was easy to capture. "Hehe. Todays a good day." She said, petting Growlithe happily. "Let's hurry on now, shall we? Were is the nearest center?"

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:38 pm
Celia lookes around. "Uhm, I think I saw one....Over there..." She pointed in a direction and began walking. "C'mon! Lets go see what's wrong with the poor thing!  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:30 pm
She nodded, Naru quickened her pace in the directions of the center. "Ah, We're close."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:41 pm
Celia nodded and they went on their way, Eevee on her head, her arms wrapped around Suicune, Golduck walking besides her and Butterfree floating on her shoulder.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:46 pm
When they reached the center, Naru quickly explained about the pokemon. "Here's the Ivysaur." She said, placing the pokeball in the attendants care. "We're not sure what's wrong with it. ."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:39 pm
Nurse Joy looked at her. "Oh dear! Well, let's see something what's wrong with you, little Ivysaur!" She opened the pokeball and Ivysaur came out, growling.

"Be careful...It bit me..."Celia showed Nurse Joy her hadn, that was bright red.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:42 pm
She nodded, looking back at Celia. "Yes, It seems to be aggressive to both pokemon and trainers." Naru paused. "Is your hand alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:18 am
"yes, it's fine..."

Nurse Joy turned to Celia and took her hand.

Celia winced slightly, and Eevee sat on the counter nuzzling her other hand.

"Well, it seems to not be infected. it should be fine. Let me just bandage that up for you, and you should be good as new soon!" She smiled as Celia.

"Th-thank you..." Celia nodded.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:59 pm
Naru smiled. "Yeah, It would only get worse If we left it. ." She sighed. "I've never seen a pokemon actually bite a trainer."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:50 pm
Nurse Joy had turned away from them, going to check on the Ivysaur.

"Y'know, me either... No pokemon has ever bitten me, wild or otherwise, before. They can usually tell my benevolent intent...So, I dunno..." Celia held her hand and Eevee jumped into her arms.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:04 pm
"Hmm. . Well I guess we'll find out soon enough." Naru nodded with a sigh.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff