Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Things that could improve Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:41 am
Bio..please tell me you're one day gonna be making a resident evil game. Cause if they are anything like that idea then we got a star  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:50 am
leon r kennedy
Bio..please tell me you're one day gonna be making a resident evil game. Cause if they are anything like that idea then we got a star
Well, I'd have to move to Japan and get hired by Capcom... But I guess it wouldn't be that bad, living in Japan... Sure, what the hell...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:18 am
Sweet when's your first game coming out smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:19 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Geez... You know how you said that Sun Survivor seemed too much like House of the Dead... Imagine how Umbrella Chronicles is gonna feel.

I guess your right. But the thing about Umbrella Chronicles is that you have more weapons, you can destroy the setting, you can do counter attacks, and you can still kind of solve puzzles. Umbrella Chronicles will without a doubt feel a little like House of the Dead, but it'l still have RE elements.  

StriderHayato

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:50 am
One feature I liked in Resident Evil Outbreak 2 (think it was Kevin) where they should of added it in Remake or RE2, was able to walk while shooting. Not necessary making the game easier, but it would feel little more evasive in tight situations.

Ohhh wait, wait....How about a unique evasive move for each main character. Kinda what there going to do in UC.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:56 am
MM-212 Beta
One feature I liked in Resident Evil Outbreak 2 (think it was Kevin) where they should of added it in Remake or RE2, was able to walk while shooting. Not necessary making the game easier, but it would feel little more evasive in tight situations.

Ohhh wait, wait....How about a unique evasive move for each main character. Kinda what there going to do in UC.
Ehh... You know, I was completely fine, in fact, I loved how evasive moves worked in RE3, they should have kept that in REmake and from then on. I gotta admit, it was a bit unpredictable at times, but I actually liked that, you do to shoot, and the enemy is too close, so you roll out of the way and blast those fools.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:27 pm
This isn't even something to improve Resident Evil as to improve games in general, and I just love that Resident Evil DID do this in Outbreak when you're playing single player... While you go one way, the other person/people in your group go the other, and actually solve some of the puzzled for you... It should be like that in all games... Like, imagine in REmake... instead of Barry saying, "I'll check the dining room again," "I'll try the door on the other side" they let you pick where you'll go... So once you do, the other person goes the other way, and while you're figuring your stuff out, they solve some of the puzzles for you... Next time you're around like, "I put some items in the back room, use them in case of trouble..." so you find a first aid spray, some ammo, and a couple of those masks, as well as some new opened doors... It would make game easier, I realize that, but it would also make it much more realistic... At least have that option during the second playthrough: "Enable auto-solving puzzle mode?" >Yes No  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta

Ehh... You know, I was completely fine, in fact, I loved how evasive moves worked in RE3, they should have kept that in REmake and from then on. I gotta admit, it was a bit unpredictable at times, but I actually liked that, you do to shoot, and the enemy is too close, so you roll out of the way and blast those fools.
I can pretty much get the dodge dead on since playing million times.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:52 pm
MM-212 Beta
I can pretty much get the dodge dead on since playing million times.
Right. I thought it was very helpful in the tightest situations. I don't see why they got rid of it in the REmake and RE0... Well I guess those two have other defense mechanisms such as the Defense items in REmake, and in RE0, if you get grabbed, the partner will shoot the threat... But still, dodging would be nice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:30 pm
I think more mini games like Mercenaries would make RE a lot better. The shooting range in RE4 wasn't really cutting it for me. I mean, the bottle caps were a nice achievement.

Maybe that's what RE needs, more unlockables.  

StriderHayato

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:09 pm
Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil Code Veronica and Resident Evil 4 could have used alternate endings, different variations that would not contradict anything... Like Ashley dying, I highly doubt we'll see or hear from Ashley for the rest of the series. So they could have made a variation where she dies... But, I'm never gonna stop, I think Ashley should have died, and I always will.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:33 am
I usualy let the Ganados carry her off myself =3 Its actually a relief when shes kidnapped XD

me: "Right come on though this door and I'm sure we can...OMFG"
Ashky is grabbed by flies
me: Go giant flys *Dances* n_n"  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:29 pm
I guess we will never hear of Ashley again. Like Bio said, I'd prefer that she died.

What I would've liked is in RE4 to have moments when Leon had flashbacks about Raccoon City, and then you played parts of RE2, but in the First/Third person view of RE4.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:47 pm
StriderHayato
What I would've liked is in RE4 to have moments when Leon had flashbacks about Raccoon City, and then you played parts of RE2, but in the First/Third person view of RE4.

That would be SOMEWHAT unreasonable, work wise. Capcom would have to program zombies and new monsters, and then only use them for flashbacks. It would be cool, but it would be much more work for Capcom.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:04 am
Sorry if someone's already mentioned this, but I hope RE goes back to more Survival Horror rather than an action game like RE4. I mean, yea, RE4 was fun and all, but it just didn't seem like an RE game. And after playing it so many times, its gotten really easy even on Pro Mode. sad

Also, I would like to know what happened to some of the characters that just seemed to have disappeared. Like Sherry, Rebecca, Carlos (don't really like him but I'm still curious), etc.

That's all I can think of for now.

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces