Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Admin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epileptic Eclipse

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:44 pm
Faceless Killa
Lapen
Faceless Killa
Lapen
Faceless Killa
Start a band or something.

Actually,
I am in a band.
D:
Then write some songs then.

I was only bored,
and I thought it'd be funny!
D:

Apparently not.
If the actual Staff of Gaia read this they might ban your account for slander.

Oh really?

I smell cleavage. ._.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:33 am
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
Lapen
Faceless Killa
Lapen
Faceless Killa
Start a band or something.

Actually,
I am in a band.
D:

I was only bored,
D:

Apparently not.

Oh really?

I smell cleavage. ._.
Go ahead and laugh it up. But I'm serious. How would you like it if someone went around your back saying you might be a transvestite?  

Facelesskiller

Epileptic Eclipse

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:55 pm
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
Lapen
Faceless Killa

I was only bored,
D:

Apparently not.

Oh really?

I smell cleavage. ._.
Go ahead and laugh it up. But I'm serious. How would you like it if someone went around your back saying you might be a transvestite?

I can't believe you think I was laughing back there. Wow, you guys judges too easily. And talk about being sensitive...like WOAH! JESUS CHRIST!

Plus, they cant possible prove that I'm transvestite, If they judge me like that, then, might as well act like that. I'm not haters/sexist like you guys...haha..I actually support the Anti-homophobia.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:27 am
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
Lapen
Faceless Killa

I was only bored,
D:

Apparently not.

Oh really?

I smell cleavage. ._.

I can't believe you think I was laughing back there. Wow, you guys judges too easily. And talk about being sensitive...like WOAH! JESUS CHRIST!

Plus, they cant possible prove that I'm transvestite, If they judge me like that, then, might as well act like that. I'm not haters/sexist like you guys...haha..I actually support the Anti-homophobia.
It's nothing like that but rather that this thread breaks the ToS in some cases like calling someone a possible transvestite. That's called flaming and is not tolerated.  

Facelesskiller

Tesunie

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:21 pm
Flaming is something entirely different. For one, the Admin account you are talking about is not a real person.
Second, it was a male body type, so he brings up a good and rather funny point.

Also, I don't think any admin would be offended by that, for they probably would find it very funny.

Last I knew, flaming is basically:
-Outright insulting someone, usually repeatedly and on the verge of harassment.
-Making a small mistake someone made and blowing it out of proportion.
-Saying bad things about someone, usually without reason and/or cause.
-Being rude when pointing out a mistake.

The most basic of flaming is going into someones guild and basically calling the place stupid and dumb. That, last I knew, was the most basic form of flaming.

As a last point, you guys are taking things far too seriously. It was only a joke to be laughed at. That would be like if I changed my avi here into a female. If he wanted to say that about my avi, he would be correct and I would find it funny. Now if he was calling me one, that would be a different story, but I probably would still find it funny and dismiss the whole thing, explaining why I did what I did.

No, I have no intentions of changing my avi's gender...
(If you really have concerns here, you can always PM a mod of Gaia yourself and find out directly from them. They are really friendly people. Trust me, I have PMed them before about problems I have had myself.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:33 am
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa

Oh really?

I smell cleavage. ._.

It's nothing like that but rather that this thread breaks the ToS in some cases like calling someone a possible transvestite. That's called flaming and is not tolerated.

Let's just say that nothing happened. Because I don't really see the point of all this.

Honestly.  

Epileptic Eclipse

Facelesskiller

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:30 am
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa

Oh really?

I smell cleavage. ._.

Let's just say that nothing happened. Because I don't really see the point of all this.

Honestly.
That was my point from the beginning. To create a ignoramus discussion that meant nothing. Cause I knew it was a joke. Just wanted to pick at it and see if anyone would take the bait and challenge me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:06 pm
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa

Honestly.
That was my point from the beginning. To create a ignoramus discussion that meant nothing. Cause I knew it was a joke. Just wanted to pick at it and see if anyone would take the bait and challenge me.

Well..I think it's a "win = win" situation right now.
Got any further plans?  

Epileptic Eclipse

Facelesskiller

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:18 am
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa

Honestly.

Got any further plans?
But honestly though, what kind of thoughts must be running through your mind to think of something like that?  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:43 pm
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa

Honestly.

Got any further plans?
But honestly though, what kind of thoughts must be running through your mind to think of something like that?

Like what?

Sorry, Im just out of the world right now.  

Epileptic Eclipse

Facelesskiller

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:17 am
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa

Honestly.

Got any further plans?

Like what?

The whole transvestite comment.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:22 am
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa

Got any further plans?

Like what?

Ah, well...orginially I get labeled by people as "emo". I don't like labeling anyone or myself. I'm just like any of you guys.

So, I'm saying that 75% of all the people judges a person by the way he or she looks.  

Epileptic Eclipse

Facelesskiller

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:46 am
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa

Got any further plans?

Like what?

Ah, well...orginially I get labeled by people as "emo". I don't like labeling anyone or myself. I'm just like any of you guys.

So, I'm saying that 75% of all the people judges a person by the way he or she looks.
I never judge anyone because that's demeaning to character and labeling them something they might or might not be no longer makes them human but rather the label that's placed on them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:54 pm
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa
.`Silent Murder`.
Faceless Killa

Like what?

I never judge anyone because that's demeaning to character and labeling them something they might or might not be no longer makes them human but rather the label that's placed on them.

I have no more comments to that.
But hey!

Thanks for ending this story.
Hahaha.  

Epileptic Eclipse

Facelesskiller

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:36 am
....And they lived happily ever after...

rofl rofl rofl rofl  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces