Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HistoryWak
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:24 am
[~Space Ace~]
Thanks, HistoryWak!! Actually, it was pretty easy. I cut all the shapes out of posterboard, fabric-glued the metallic-blue fabric to it, used rope and silver duct tape for the lining, and this silver tape-type stuff for the mirror bits... The boots were a royal pain, 'cause the spray paint kept chipping, it drove me crazy... Not bad on the make-up, HistoryWak, it looks really good!!

Thanks. I'll refer to this when I decide to make one. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:37 am
HistoryWak
[~Space Ace~]
Thanks, HistoryWak!! Actually, it was pretty easy. I cut all the shapes out of posterboard, fabric-glued the metallic-blue fabric to it, used rope and silver duct tape for the lining, and this silver tape-type stuff for the mirror bits... The boots were a royal pain, 'cause the spray paint kept chipping, it drove me crazy... Not bad on the make-up, HistoryWak, it looks really good!!

Thanks. I'll refer to this when I decide to make one. 3nodding

No problem, glad to help!  

StarryEyedForSixx

Fashionable Vampire

9,350 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

Strutter Shandi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:33 am
HistoryWak
Damo
A guy I knew once was trying to make me think he was cool so he dressed up as what according to him was "Gene Simmons" for our halloween school social. He had an Ace Frehley costume, Paul's makeup design but it had Ace's colours and a wig that could only be described as Cher-like. I kept a large distance from him.....actually now I think of it so did every other person I know that likes KISS from the school. Ha ha.

That's freaky looking.....and funny! rofl

ROFL THAT'S HALARIOUS  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:37 am
BunnyWabbits-R-Us
KissFreakShandi
I wore the Paul Stanley make-up to school one year on halloween...most of the people in my classes were like "who are you sposed to be?"
Needless to say I went to school with a bunch of dumbasses... stressed

PARENTS NEED TO TECH THEIR KIDS MUSIC, AKA KISS!srry caps

Pffth that must've sucked Shandi Dx
but ya I agree w/ Beth they so do need to learn about KISS
and not just Gene Simmons but all of KISS
I'm gonna be Paul this upcoming Halloween heart
I was Alice Cooper last year  

Strutter Shandi

DizzeY YezziD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:31 pm

I was Paul for Halloween this year.
I'll try to post pics later.
I had the alternate Love Gun costume.
It was really good. 3nodding
Though, for band, we had this concert and a costume contest. I went as Paul ;O And some kid who dressed up as Peter. (Who didn't have the make up or hair correct.) His eyes were a cross between Gene, Eric, and Peter. He was also really short. xD And I was like half a foot taller than him. I think he could've been scared or something.
I had my make up correct. scream And he ended up getting 2nd or 3rd place, while I didn't get any place! A lot of people were wondering why I didn't win, and they kept telling me that my costume was better than his and that I should've won. (He had a freakin' wig << )
I actually talked to the kid before the concert and contest. I saw him and was like "Hey, Peter." And he was like, "Hey, you're Paul." (In the inside he knew I was a better Paul than he was Peter.) << Then, I was like, "Yes, you're the Catman." And he said, "What?" Then, I was like "You're the Catman..." And we stopped talking. I wanted to talk to him after the contest, but after that everyone left.

I'd like to talk to the kid again...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:12 pm
I Went As An EARLY Ace.

User Image

It's not really the best costume.
I was hoping to get to do the Love gun style that year, but I didn't have the time to make the suit. And I didn't have good make-up. razz  

Vinny Christ

Gene Karabiner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:05 pm
this year im going as Gene Simmons or Paul Stanley  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:57 pm
last year i painted my face as ace and my twin was gene....... my stupid older sister wouldn't be paul thou and yea there was no peter :I  

cliffside_waltz

Candy Coated Razor Blades

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:34 pm
i have two members done, but they wernt for halloween - i just get bored sometimes and have one hell of a facepaint collection.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Main KISS Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff